It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: truthseeker84

Thats Love, aka "Crazy"

I agree, to a certain extent, however, he wasn't like this to the previous Vietnamese girl he almost got married with.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hmm:

"Islam does not ok the things that you just mentioned. Killing people, rape, all of these things that have been associated (now) with Sharia Law. That's crazy. None of the people that have that criticism of Sharia Law have checked out the law. Because it's not even for non-muslims. Sharia Law is for the ruling of an Islamic state. So Sharia Law could never apply here in America because America is a very diverse place. So they've got it all wrong. They don't know what the Law states actually and they want to distort it in order to make muslims the villain. And there's enough real villainy going on without people inventing it."

I think what's going on is on paper Muslims are against rape, whether they're Sharia Law or not. BUT because some of these societies are still patriarchal, while officially against rape, they often turn a blind eye to it. Men are held in higher esteem than woman. Men are given benefit of the doubt. If a man commits a crime, he's given leeway. This is not to say they ALWAYS turn a blind eye to it or don't use occasions to assert opposition to it. It's just the legal system is prejudiced.

I know the Quran condones sex with captive woman (in war) which is hte closest thing to rape I can see so far. I'm not sure about the details, but regardless, raping even prisoners should never be lawful.

Found this (is terrible, if true):
www.nytimes.com - ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape...

Claiming the Quran’s support, the Islamic State codifies sex slavery in conquered regions of Iraq and Syria and uses the practice as a recruiting tool.

Many argue that slavery figures in Islamic scripture in much the same way that it figures in the Bible — as a reflection of the period in antiquity in which the religion was born.

“In the milieu in which the Quran arose, there was a widespread practice of men having sexual relationships with unfree women,” said Kecia Ali, an associate professor of religion at Boston University and the author of a book on slavery in early Islam. “It wasn’t a particular religious institution. It was just how people did things.”

Cole Bunzel, a scholar of Islamic theology at Princeton University, disagrees, pointing to the numerous references to the phrase “Those your right hand possesses” in the Quran, which for centuries has been interpreted to mean female slaves. He also points to the corpus of Islamic jurisprudence, which continues into the modern era and which he says includes detailed rules for the treatment of slaves.

I think what's being said above is the Quran is NOT like hte bible because references to slavery occur throughout its verses, not just in an old part of it, like hte old testament in the bible. The old testament in the bible permits all kinds of terribel things, but modern christians do not condone those thigns, as it's seen as only having historic meaning.
edit on 12/23/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman]

Still waiting for someone to explain this. I've been thinking about all the different ways this could have been meant, but they're all evil. How can anyone defend this crap?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody wanyt to staamp out rape make it well known that if you rape someone then that makes you available to be mandatory beheaded of your little head do that and rape will be a thing of past period.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

how in the fu** did this get so many stars. I'm shocked

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: hammanderr
White men tend to rape colored women at a minuscule rate. So, based on these numbers, if you are a white guy that supports non white immigration into your country. You are supporting the raping of women.

Man, I had A 'white' dude bragging to me not so long ago, how he'd raped some chick... But how there was nothing the police could do about it, since he didn't put a bruise on her, so there for it was he's word against her's.

I think you need to wake up and get a dose of reality, mate... It happens constantly! Its disgraceful and has nothing to do with Muslims!

Not sure if this was addressed because I had to immediately stop reading.

I'm hoping you managed to get his name to report to the police or called them immediately to give a statement. If he was investigated his name should be recorded somewhere and you heard him confess. There is something the police can do with your testimony.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

I think what's going on is on paper Muslims are against rape, whether they're Sharia Law or not. BUT because some of these societies are still patriarchal, while officially against rape, they often turn a blind eye to it.

The LAW states rape is a crime?? that's official? Yes?

So how is it ever acceptable to turn a 'blind eye' to it ? OR

is it one law for men and another for women?

Men are held in higher esteem than woman.

WHY?? This is the 21st century, NOT he middle ages!!

Men are given benefit of the doubt. If a man commits a crime, he's given leeway

Again WHY? Surely the law is the law?? ... Oh silly me! there's one law for poor men

and another (harsher) one for women.

This is not to say they ALWAYS turn a blind eye to it or don't use occasions to assert opposition to it. It's just the legal system is prejudiced.

So glad it doesn't ALWAYS happen, and nice to see injustice still flourishes ....

By the way how can there be any legal system when starts off by being prejudiced

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior

Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman]

Still waiting for someone to explain this. I've been thinking about all the different ways this could have been meant, but they're all evil. How can anyone defend this crap?

LOL!! Its a cop out ... an excuse for lack of self control!!

No need for self control when you can blame the victim.

Its the same thing, as that which is no longer acceptable to us in

the west ie. *she was asking for it by the way she was dressed* etc.

It begs the question of how does a woman give out 'come on' signals when

covered from head to toe in a burka?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
"Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong"
“Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman] Kelifa said, explaining that in his own country, Eritrea, “if someone wants a lady he can just take her and he will not be punished,” at least not by the police."

hotair.com...

I really was stunned to learn there are people walking around today that need to be taught that rape is wrong. I really have a hard time believing that someone could do something that horrible to another person and not know it is wrong. So I looked around and holy crap am I naive.

pamelageller.com...
pamelageller.com...
www.express.co.uk...

Apparently there is a huge problem with this; this is not Britons gang rape or Germans gang rape it is muslim rape. If you thought Americans were afraid of refugees before this will open a whole new can of worms.

I know there are Muslims on this site. I know not all Muslims behave like this. What can you say to make me understand any of this? I was hoping this was a localized radicalized problem but that does not appear to be the case. Rape is the ultimate hate crime. How are all Muslims not outraged by this? How are you not taking action to make this behavior stop? This is not brought on by outside forces overthrowing tyrants or establishing puppet regimes.

Or maybe this is simpler than it seems. A lie by the Muslims (big surprise) that "they didn't know it was wrong". Maybe the vetting process that at least here in American, Obama claims is perfect...maybe it should include such little things like what is illegal.

I can see it now. "Oh...it is illegal to blow people up?". "What...screwing a cow is against the law?". Really? I mean...freaking REALLY??????

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
A 23 year old swedish woman was gang raped by a bunch of teenage migrants. They all got short sentences of about 6-9 monthes. One rapist got off free because he lacked ID. They were all "refugees" crossing into europe.

Are people so PC that they dont understand that many of these people come from cultures that use islam as a justification for rape. Or simply have no morals against rape.

I would refuse all immigrants from countries that have barbaric societies.Well, maybe not women and young children.

If one thinks rape is okay, then they think torture is okay. Murder and death is right up their alley. They should be put to death.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No, men don't have weaknesses..!

Middle eastern men from medieval countries are just plain p!$$weak.

I can stand in a club full of beautiful, naked women and not have a single urge to touch a girl, let alone rape her.

I'd definitely never bury a woman up to her neck in sand and throw rocks at her head either..

Just why are we letting people like this into our countries, these little pep talks won't have any affect. We are Infidels, our woman are all whores no matter how much we tell them it isn't right, they will ignore it, because nothing infidels say has any standing.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior

Their culture has a very low opinion of men, for all the ways they treat women their men almost get it worse. They're hyper sexualized and taught they need to give into every vice. None of them ever learn self control, and as a result they cling to a religion that hides temptations away rather than teach people to not give into them.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There was an article that was discussed in one of my my professional journals, that came to today, and it reminded me of your post.

I am not picking on you, or blaming you, I am just sharing because the behavior you described, has become a meme and it is destroying lives.

Small excerpt:

“The problem is that when a group of men start to get together and share this information, it very quickly starts to veer into objectification… as men we like to have numbers and ratings… it’s very easy for it to turn into a game of binaries. “For a lot of men the only way to quantify it is in terms of sex. It’s easy for that to become a real game that I now understand is really hurtful.” For Davis, the entire scandal is less about what happened to her and more about what it means to the community. Bystanders need to be up-standers, she said. People need to speak up the moment they see something happening that is wrong. Asheville needs to continue having conversations surrounding rape culture, and it shouldn't just happen when there is a scandal or public outcry, said Angelica Wind, executive director or Our VOICE "This is a conversation we need to have in public every day. We can either stop it by speaking out or perpetuate it by remaining silent."

'Pickup artists' and rape culture

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I remember in the UK a long time ago ie years that a young Muslim male educated in a faith school got off from raping a young girl in the UK because his defence was based on the fact his culture did not see it as rape yet the same boy managed to use a condom. Lets stop beating about the bush here, these people know what they are doing is wrong because they see it as a punishment against the West.

Stop pussy footing around these people, its rape, its disgusting and immoral, these people need to be punished and removed from our countries, pretending its a 'mistake' has failed at the cost of numerous children and women, its time to enforce THE LAW...

If we fail to enforce the law these and others will just commit serious acts of crime and then attempt to use the system against us....THEY KNOW ITS WRONG, STOP BURYING YOUR DAFT LEFTIST HEADS IN THE DIRT!!!!!

Its its a crime make people do the time.....

If you think I'm wrong then its YOU that are helping these people get away with it, RAPE is RAPE, never mind the religion or culture, that is our rules, stop defending a culture, trust me, if you raped their mother they would want to kill you in a heartbeat..

This isn't anti Muslim. its anti rape...Shame that so many Radical Males think its ok tho...
edit on 24-12-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome to the real "rape culture."

Maybe we ought to start looking in other places that the covers of Rolling Stone for it. It does exist, but it isn't on the typical college campus, not like we've all been told.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Or maybe this is simpler than it seems. A lie by the Muslims (big surprise) that "they didn't know it was wrong". Maybe the vetting process that at least here in American, Obama claims is perfect...maybe it should include such little things like what is illegal.

I can see it now. "Oh...it is illegal to blow people up?". "What...screwing a cow is against the law?". Really? I mean...freaking REALLY??????

It's probably not a lie. They have their laws and we have ours. Even between similar nations laws can be different. Between very different nations, many laws aren't the same. All of the rapists that come over should be punished, but more than that, they should be educated on our laws so that people don't get raped in the first place.

They're choosing to come to our nation and live, they can either accept our laws (hopefully with a bit of education as to what those laws are) or they can go back.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

They're choosing to come to our nation and live, they can either accept our laws (hopefully with a bit of education as to what those laws are) or they can go back.

Unfortunately, some will tell you that since we live in a Democracy, that if they don't accept our laws, they should just increase their numbers to ensure a majority vote, then force us to change our laws to what they want.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Unfortunately, some will tell you that since we live in a Democracy, that if they don't accept our laws, they should just increase their numbers to ensure a majority vote, then force us to change our laws to what they want.

Who lives in a Democracy?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Who lives in a Democracy?

Wow, I was thinking this was a Republic ?

I better go vote...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
"Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong"
“Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman] Kelifa said, explaining that in his own country, Eritrea, “if someone wants a lady he can just take her and he will not be punished,” at least not by the police."

hotair.com...

I really was stunned to learn there are people walking around today that need to be taught that rape is wrong. I really have a hard time believing that someone could do something that horrible to another person and not know it is wrong. So I looked around and holy crap am I naive.

pamelageller.com...
pamelageller.com...
www.express.co.uk...

Apparently there is a huge problem with this; this is not Britons gang rape or Germans gang rape it is muslim rape. If you thought Americans were afraid of refugees before this will open a whole new can of worms.

I know there are Muslims on this site. I know not all Muslims behave like this. What can you say to make me understand any of this? I was hoping this was a localized radicalized problem but that does not appear to be the case. Rape is the ultimate hate crime. How are all Muslims not outraged by this? How are you not taking action to make this behavior stop? This is not brought on by outside forces overthrowing tyrants or establishing puppet regimes.

There is laws in texas that state that it's impossible to rape your wife.

So yea, apples don't fall far from the tree

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join