It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to actvaite the pienal gland?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Anansi

Old reply, and apologies if I said something reference to h()mo sexual nature.
If you have achieved it or climbed the ladder towards enlightenment, you'll be rewarded.

You're correct, people can go insane if its their first time. This is opening your soul and letting it guide you towards what you planned before you become human.

I feel if we excersice our soul, it could be beneficial towards Godhood.
Thank you

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: luciferslight
i ask if this is the safe way to open it all?
Despite what new-age shysters and their gullible followers might say, the pineal gland does not "open" or "activate".

he said once the sperm or cervical fluids go up the brain they touch the pineal and pituitary gland.
And you actually believed this?

Sorry wrong answer.

A possible is that artificial fluoride added to water calcifies the Pineal gland; how does one de-calcify it? This pine cone shaped gland is depicted all over history from stair case embellishment knobs to gated entry ways. It is the gland that opens awareness to other dimensions (your third eye).
edit on 13-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

i suppose any gland in your body would appreciate it if you stopped dumping weird processed chemicals and toxins into it on a daily basis, and would end up working better.

as for decalcification... upon doing some google searching, apparently turmeric curcumin can help with this. can't verify this. although... my mom gave me some turmeric curcumin extract & holy basil extract to take to bring down inflammation and pain from an old sports injury that flared up, and i know that when i take it before bed i tend to have the most vivid, lifelike dreams, that i swear are more like i'm leaving my effing body. very unnerving. maybe my pineal is just working a bit better than usual...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join