It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to actvaite the pienal gland?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

What made you feel so cranky that day? ):

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Is this the reason the ancients hide these things, because they fear that humans who are aware would simple manipulate to create evil or destory good? Opening the psychic mind?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Have you ever had an experience with this? If not, thank you for you deep insight as how life can be dull negative and pessimistic. (:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Isn't the pineal the gland that regulates sleep by producing melatonin? I read somewhere that it also secretes another hormone but scientists can not get a sample due to blood cells quickly attacking it. It happens right after you awake up, but blood cells attack it and sampling is hard.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Oh it is not the Catholic guy most people dislike. His has some youtube videos from the 90s and some modern. He doesn't sell this idea but provides information about it, and why some of the stuff the bible and other religions say. He knows it is all metaphoric and not literal. As I can say from experience, its possible actually. Maybe I was feel pure energy rise up my spine or something else. When I breath through my diaphragm, eventually I get to the point of my spine breathing. It feels weird but its possible. Try it someday I recommend

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

No, that will only deplete the vital energy to raise my consciousness. Scientifically speaking, it would drain 80 pumps of blood for one sperm lost, rendering me incapable of focus and loss of essential minerals and vitamins.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Anansi

I have practiced being celibate for awhile now, and it is actually worth it. Maybe the reason you can't listen to your "gut" feeling is because you might spending it all on facials and happy endings.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

What is your recommended breathing technique? I have tried diaphragmic breathing that day I had this "sperm/seminal experience" and i felt "breath" energy up my spine. It also helps bring in pure oxygen as the lungs would be a filter for it.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

I've had bad trips to the hospital due to this, but only because I didn't allow it naturally. I agree with what you say. Slow and easy makes it pleasing.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Personal gain maybe, but for the most part. Pure enlightenment. "If I die before I die, when I die I will not die" - zen

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Demons, bad spirits, whatever they are, don't exist. Fear in this situation would've never been taught by the ancients who practiced this. Fear is a weapon of mass destruction. If I have fear, then of course, these "demons" will feed off of it. Not acknowledging fear, or fear of, will not be only a shield for me but also a sword. Why would Link fight effortlessly for Zelda without fear? Realistically, what is stopping you from enlightenment, or Materialistically, getting a new car, TV, girlfriend, whatever it is.
edit on 09/04/0094 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thank you, I will try loving unconditionally.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

So what you're saying is, whatever scientists (group of personalized intellectuals of opinion) speaks truth no matter how obscure or skewed those "facts" are made, this unknown phenomena, is unproven and therefore false? Please tell me, why most other scientists who beg to differ, prove otherwise? Is it because money talks, facts are bought?
(Some facts are true and maybe false, but again, why would the ancients hide it in three major religions? Bible, Torah, and Quran. Different characters, settings, events, but the same messages)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: chr0naut

Isn't the pineal the gland that regulates sleep by producing melatonin? I read somewhere that it also secretes another hormone but scientists can not get a sample due to blood cells quickly attacking it. It happens right after you awake up, but blood cells attack it and sampling is hard.

Yes, you are correct, Melatonin is produced mostly in the Pineal gland (It is also produced by other tissues in the body as well). Melatonin regulates the production of the hormone Leptin, which suppresses hunger and Luteinizing Hormone which suppresses libido. The Pineal produces Melatonin at night, triggered by connection to the optic nerves.

edit on 29/12/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Actually tantric sex is also another way to achieve enlightenment, though, temporarily. The method I described would be permanently. What if God was enlightened, and masterbated, out came Jesus as the holy sperm being commended to impregnate a virgin? (Nonsense right? After all he was without 'sin' and seemed to be the cleanest guy out there)
Then again, where is the free of life we all forgot about.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

ignore
edit on 29-12-2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Personal gain maybe, but for the most part. Pure enlightenment. "If I die before I die, when I die I will not die" - zen

I asked the question because one cannot achieve enlightenment for personal gain because its the ego and its demands that block enlightenment. So in Buddhism for example they teach bodhisattva : not to aspire for enlightenment to free oneself from suffering, but aspire for enlightenment out of compassion in order to free everyone else from suffering.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

As a pagan i do not consider life to be dull, negative or pessimistic, to the contrary, the moment we enter the circle, the old world is broken down completely and a new magical realm opens up to us.
There is no turning back, the old world which is dull, negative and pessimistic, has lost all its meaning.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Maybe you can awaken
it started for me about three years ago I think, then I did a probAbly eight months trip, forcing everything to become as clear as it possibly could. I learned how to " focus the force " and listen to the " gut " whenever it says something let it guide you, not you guide it. And hopefully you can land, cause it's a thin line from not going insane and most people do go insane..

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Old reply, but if you reply cool cause I wanted to ask..

Spiritual satanist believe that the pentagram (satanic) is actually a cause to send energy vibrations down towards earth.
They say it helps mother earth but receiving the energy and transforming it for defence.

Paganism would be the opposite as to send it outward?
If true, then could it be the reason why mother earth decays faster due to pagans (general) that take up energy and send it above?
Example: earth's core (Fire) rivers and streams (water) soil, sand (earth) oxygen or air (air) then send these essential energies towards empty space?

How does this affect or does it affect mother earth?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join