It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog saved from being trapped in well for a month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm normally a cat person if I really had to choose between dogs and cats, but this story of "Christmas'' the dog warmed my heart and brought tears to my eye's. The dear dog lasted a month trapped in a well and had been fed by some kids that threw food down the well.
abcnews.go.com...
I also had a nice little walk in the rain today with a friendly neighbor dog. At first, as I walked up hill, the dog looked scary and buff. I asked a woman outside raking leaves if she knew the dog and she said she didn't and offered to walk up the hill with her rake to scare it away. As we got closer, the dog was as sweet as could be and walked with me up the hill smiling that sweet dog smile the whole way until it went into a yard that I assumed was it's home. I had tried to get friendly enough to the dog to read it's collar, but the dog seemed to know what it was doing when it went into the yard.
Good tidings to all!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
From the link it showed he was alone for a month but kept saying he was down the hole for months and kids were feeding it. Poor doggie was blind. So if kids were feeding the dog for some time, why didn't he get rescued sooner? I'm just glad he finally got rescued!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star I wondered the same thing and my guess is the kids were too young or like in their own little world and not telling any adults about the dog.
I'm glad he was saved too! And with this kind of media exposure, will probably find a loving home sooner than later.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I'm sure that after hearing of this poor sweet dog, someone will open their heart and home to him.

new topics

top topics

join