It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Rape Gang Found Guilty of Abusing White Girl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So this is not a muslim UK problem you are saying this is a muslim religion problem?
If that is the case why would anyone want to take these people in as refugees?

I guess it depends on the person. I hate to say it but take in the women and children but leave the men out...lol ok I said it. I spent a few years in the Middle East and women are treated not very well. In many places if a women is raped she must find 3 males to back her story up, and she also risk going on trial for inciting the man to rape her. Also non-Muslim women are free game in it doesn't affect their religion as would if they slept with a Muslim women, so they look at non-Muslim women as a lower life form.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

American,Pakistani, Australian,German = nationality/ethnicity
Black,white,asian = race

The problem is there are many different races in those countries, they are just countries not races.

Muslim,hindu,christian = religion

Muslim is not a religion, that would be called Islam, not Muslim. Muslim is a person who practices Islam, so they identify themselves as a Muslim person and that is why we say 15 Muslims raped a teenager.

For #s sakes..i give up. You are dumber than i thought.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Did they commit those crimes in the name of their religion or just simply because they are no good low life criminals? Did they sell drugs because they are muslims ? Did they sell drugs in the name of Allah ? Or are you just linking the raping part to Islam ? Did you ever hear of a gang of Turkish men raping anyone ?

They identify themselves as Muslim, and so they are called Muslim it is just as simple as that. Does a white guy sell drugs in the name of whitey? I identify as a white dude so you can refer to me as a white dude.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I am stunned that there are people on this planet that need to be told rape is wrong.

The problem is it is not wrong in many countries, or maybe wrong but over looked as a part of life, and so when these people go to another country they bring that with them and think it is OK. One part in all this that no one yet has talked about is the pure disdain they had for the court and everyone there.

So this is not a muslim UK problem you are saying this is a muslim religion problem?

From the link above about Bradford

Asked why Pakistanimen are overrepresented in statistics relating to on-street grooming,

Keyword is not muslim but PAKISTANI.

Ok I will agree the keyword is not muslim but Pakistani if you can show me those Pakistanis were another religion besides Islamic. The article referenced frames this as a muslim community problem not just a Pakistani problem. We have Pakistanis in the USA but we don't have this kind of problem with them.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
If the headlines read 5 white guys raped a Black girl it may do the trick.

White cop shoots black kid 16 times works well too. I'm a mutt so if I kill someone they better say "a Mutt shot a man".

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Then it goes on and talks about the Muslim community, that dare I say it, are all Muslims. The bottom line is I don't care really and if you asked a Pakistani if they were Pakistani or Muslim they would say both so you can use either and be correct.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Unfortunately you are correct, but the same could be said about much of America in an earlier era, there was a time when just reporting it would put the accuser on the hot seat, in terms of dress wear, sobriety what were you doing out late at nite etc, fondling female office workers was just daily prank and good ol boy fun, but it took a movement to begin to sort some of that mess out, I am hoping in time the sooner the better other societies with a similar mind set mind set will begin the process.

Very true, no country is free of sin. The problem here is this goes on at a much higher level of victimizing and in this case they had pure disdain for the court and everyone there because it was not a Sharia Law court that is also in Bradford, and who knows which way the ruling would go then.

Bottom line is it is 2015 and we have no room for this in the western world where we live.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I am stunned that there are people on this planet that need to be told rape is wrong.

The problem is it is not wrong in many countries, or maybe wrong but over looked as a part of life, and so when these people go to another country they bring that with them and think it is OK. One part in all this that no one yet has talked about is the pure disdain they had for the court and everyone there.

Asked why Pakistanimen are overrepresented in statistics relating to on-street grooming,

Ok I will agree the keyword is not muslim but Pakistani if you can show me those Pakistanis were another religion besides Islamic. The article referenced frames this as a muslim community problem not just a Pakistani problem. We have Pakistanis in the USA but we don't have this kind of problem with them.

You wont propf ? Here. Use common logic. Why is it that we never hear about Turkish,Moroccan,Algerian,Indonesian,Bosnian(all muslim) etc. men gang raping in the U.K ? Why is it always done by the men from Pakistan ? Why is India the rape capital of the world ? Would you blame that on Hinduism ?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

For #s sakes..i give up. You are dumber than i thought.

Sorry maybe my mum dropped me as a baby...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Why is India the rape capital of the world ? Would you blame that on Hinduism ?

Why would you blame it on a religion?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Unfortunately you are correct, but the same could be said about much of America in an earlier era, there was a time when just reporting it would put the accuser on the hot seat, in terms of dress wear, sobriety what were you doing out late at nite etc, fondling female office workers was just daily prank and good ol boy fun, but it took a movement to begin to sort some of that mess out, I am hoping in time the sooner the better other societies with a similar mind set mind set will begin the process.

Very true, no country is free of sin. The problem here is this goes on at a much higher level of victimizing and in this case they had pure disdain for the court and everyone there because it was not a Sharia Law court that is also in Bradford, and who knows which way the ruling would go then.

Bottom line is it is 2015 and we have no room for this in the western world where we live.

Western world is a loaded term I'd say secular world need to get behind this, I have a problem with fundies of all faiths and the Brits should not cower in this regard, no you do not have a separate criminal justice system from the norm,while It can be ok about certain dress codes pertaining to religion, we don't bend the rules or traditions in all cases, so no you don't get to work in a bar if you can't serve alcohol, or kick me out of your cab if you see ham in my bag.
And it seemed to me these criminals they are using rape as intimidation with a religious /political angle then that's an act of terror and not merely criminal behavior.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You wont propf ? Here. Use common logic. Why is it that we never hear about Turkish,Moroccan,Algerian,Indonesian,Bosnian(all muslim) etc. men gang raping in the U.K ? Why is it always done by the men from Pakistan ? Why is India the rape capital of the world ? Would you blame that on Hinduism ?

Ok logic...then why is it that the country of Norway is now making refugees take a class to tell them rape is wrong? Are all refugees from Pakistan? The article referenced quoted a muslim man talking about it being a muslim community problem. I did a quick google search and this is a problem in many countries not just with Pakistanis. Is that enough logic for you?
Or just more no no no no muslims don't do that? Even when it is muslims that do this vile behavior it just can't be muslims.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

And it seemed to me these criminals they are using rape as intimidation with a religious /political angle then that's an act of terror and not merely criminal behavior.

Well that is typically the case. Most religions have good fundamental morals, and yes I know people can say well blah blah says this and it is wrong, I agree too, but back when these books were written they were the cutting edge of morality, but that is not what is truly driving these people in what they do. It's like suicide bombers, there is nothing in the Koran that allows for that, but they read into it anyway they want and come up with their own views that meet their agendas.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wont segregate anyone here.......
Hang all the rapists and the pedo's!!
If you cant pick up, bat off !

Rapists like this should die. This world has no place for them.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

How's that multiculturalism working out for you all in England?

Its working out relatively well, apart from the criminals.

Interesting that Bradford is under Sharia Law too...hmm

That is an outright fabrication.

A total lie.

You have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.

How do I know? Because I live on the outskirts of the city and work in Bradford,and have done so for the past 15 years. Its a city currently on the rise. Like every city in every country, it has its problems with crime, be it organised like this, or more casual.

The people prosecuted here are going to prison, for a long time, and they deserve it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

How's that multiculturalism working out for you all in England?

Its working out relatively well, apart from the criminals.

Interesting that Bradford is under Sharia Law too...hmm

A total lie.

How do I know? Because I live on the outskirts of the city and work in Bradford,and have done so for the past 15 years. Its a city currently on the rise. Like every city in every country, it has its problems with crime, be it organised like this, or more casual.

The people prosecuted here are going to prison, for a long time, and they deserve it.

You are exactly who I am looking for.
Are these stories of gang rape by muslims true?
You are there no better source than someone on the ground.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

A total lie.

Don't blame me blame your news...That is what they report. and it is quite a bunch on Bradford, but hey you live there and I don't.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

In this case, yes, the main story is true. A heinous series of acts have been committed, and the local communities are hoping they are put away for an awful long time.

And in this case, the accused have been found guilty and are, I believe, awaiting sentencing.

However, their religious beliefs are irrelevant, there are as many white christian pedophiles out there as there are dark skinned muslim ones. And as I said earlier, every city in every country has issues with crime.

Bigots and Racists tend to forget that though, because it doesn't suit their argument.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Don't blame me blame your news...That is what they report. and it is quite a bunch on Bradford, but hey you live there and I don't.

I do blame you.

You wont find a single news article from the UK suggesting that Bradford is "under Sharia law" unless its from a right-wing hate source or laughable tabloid.

But you drank the kool aid, and wrote crap when you actually don't know.

So I blame you for being ignorant.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

In this case, yes, the main story is true. A heinous series of acts have been committed, and the local communities are hoping they are put away for an awful long time.

And in this case, the accused have been found guilty and are, I believe, awaiting sentencing.

However, their religious beliefs are irrelevant, there are as many white christian pedophiles out there as there are dark skinned muslim ones. And as I said earlier, every city in every country has issues with crime.

Bigots and Racists tend to forget that though, because it doesn't suit their argument.

Is there any reason to doubt the story reporting that all those charged were muslim?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join