It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Rape Gang Found Guilty of Abusing White Girl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Send them all back where they came from, how difficult is that.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Are you saying that only muslims commit rape on this planet ?

No, but these did so why not say it as it is? To put it plainly as to what they believe.. " I am a Muslim, my religion is Islam" that there is basically why they are called Muslim and not middle eastern or cheese eaters. Muslim is the person and so is the culture too.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Lol what..you need to add something to your post for I do not speak British.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No, but these did so why not say it as it is? To put it plainly as to what they believe.. " I am a Muslim, my religion is Islam" that there is basically why they are called Muslim and not middle eastern or cheese eaters. Muslim is the person and so is the culture too.

There is no such thing as Muslim culture..a muslim from Turkey and a muslim from Pakistan dont share the same cultural values for # sakes.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know there are brits on this site.
Are these stories true?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Why choose the "muslim" characteristic over another ? The "gang" characteristic maybe ?

link   

Ok so is the above accepted in our culture, note all are Americans of various ethnic back ground, I think scumbags will do stuff like this when they think they can get away with it it, have little to do with Race, religion or anything else a scumbag is a scumbag.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is that area in England REALLY under Sharia Law?
Does that mean the men will get off?

It is but I'm not sure how the two laws work together.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The stories I posted were from the UK and spoke of specific muslim rape gangs. That is the way the stories are framed. The stories speak of HUNDREDS of crimes.
I understand all people commit crimes. NOT all people commit crimes like these.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

There is no such thing as Muslim culture..a muslim from Turkey and a muslim from Pakistan dont share the same cultural values for # sakes.

Can you not understand... Muslim is the person and Islam is the religion. Let me reword it... and so plays a big part into their cultures too.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Castrate them.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Why choose the "muslim" characteristic over another ? The "gang" characteristic maybe ?

Because we say 5 white guys did... or 5 black guys did... the word Muslim is identified as the person and not the religion so we say 5 Muslim did... I guess we could say 5 middle easterners.. kind of wordy and not what we typically use to label.

Why does it bother you?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Ok so is the above accepted in our culture, note all are Americans of various ethnic back ground, I think scumbags will do stuff like this when they think they can get away with it it, have little to do with Race, religion or anything else a scumbag is a scumbag.

They are not calling them scumbag that is what the one guy calls himself...lol. They do not need to say what they are since they post pictures, but in print many times they will identify who these people are since they do not have pictures all the time. Plus it sells more news if they say 5 white guys raped a black girl and vice versa or 5 Muslims rapes a white girl.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Can you not understand... Muslim is the person and Islam is the religion. Let me reword it... and so plays a big part into their cultures too.

I could be wrong but I had always thought that the muslim descriptor was one used to describe a person that practices the religion of islam.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

That the parse your words are way sense like make doesn't all at.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I am calling them scumbags.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
But people!

We can't judge all muslims by the actions of the few!

15 few.

Those rape victims my heart absolutely goes out too.

May her abusers snip. snip. snip.snip. snip.

That kind of stuff simply should NOT be happening.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Because we say 5 white guys did... or 5 black guys did... the word Muslim is identified as the person and not the religion so we say 5 Muslim did... I guess we could say 5 middle easterners.. kind of wordy and not what we typically use to label.

Why does it bother you?

For you, the words white and black are all in the same category with the word muslim ? You're aware there are white and black muslims, right ?

This title choice has obviously been made to throw more hatred towards muslims as a whole, I'm sure you're aware of that. And you said this yourself : "muslims see non-muslim women as lower-life".

That's what bothers me.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If you have 1,400 children just from one city then the number of molested kids is probably in the tens if not hundreds of thousands. In Muslim areas they do whatever they want with little interference from the police. If their community doesn't turn them in they can keep on doing stuff like this.

This is almost 100% preventable and is a National disgrace on England.

These men should be publicly castrated and executed.
I absolutely think this and only this will discourage the raping of English kids.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jackjoedoe
I could be wrong but I had always thought that the muslim descriptor was one used to describe a person that practices the religion of islam.

Yep and I posted a Islam saying.. "I am Muslim and my religion is Islam", so if they identify as Muslim why not call them Muslim, I'm not understanding the negativity to that term.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join