It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders will not get the Democratic nomination

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
He can't get the nomination his own party won't let him lmao!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Democracy will force it to be so. People have great power when gathered in large numbers.

And before anyone mentions Ron Paul - again - he and Sanders aren't even in the same league when it comes to their voting base.
edit on 27/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, they were messing around with her family. I would have done much worse. If that is even true. I have been fooled too many times by republicans swearing something is true.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Well, they were messing around with her family. I would have done much worse. If that is even true. I have been fooled too many times by republicans swearing something is true.

So, it's the women's fault they were sexually assaulted by her husband? Wow!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Any adult that makes a bad CHOICE is responsible. Women are adults too. Sexually assaulted? where did he serve time? Adults commit adultery. Women love men with power. Morally bad but not a crime.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Where did POTUS Bill Clinton serve time for sexual assault against many young women?
Good one, Mom.

Feel the same way about Bill COSBY?

edit on 28-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I believe if Cosby is guilty he should go to prison if they were minors at the time. Otherwise, adult choices have consequences.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I believe if Cosby is guilty he should go to prison if they were minors at the time. Otherwise, adult choices have consequences.

Which one of the non-minor women Cosby allegedly raped asked to have drugs placed in their drinks?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Which one of the non-minor women Cosby allegedly raped asked to have drugs placed in their drinks?

Thank you. Geez...since when is raping adult women legal? Incredible.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Apparently it is a victimless crime if one is not convicted.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Gosh, Momof3, if I ever decide to cheat on MY wife...I hope she'll be as good a sport as you.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Or if you turn into a serial rapist at least you know who will not throw you under the bus.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Behind every Great serial rapist, there's an even Greater Woman.
Just ask BILL.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I think they should have had the courage to bring charges at time of incident to recover the evidence. They chose to protect Cosby hoping to further careers.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT.

It takes pain and courage to forgive cheaters. But why make orphans and welfare mothers over it.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I think they should have had the courage to bring charges at time of incident to recover the evidence. They chose to protect Cosby hoping to further careers.

I know!!! Those stupid raped women, not having the courage to stand up to one of the largest celebrities on the planet at the time while risking the wrath of a loving public, be humiliated and dragged through the mud in their efforts to seek justice against a serial rapist.

You are sooooooo right. Particularly about Tamara Green who alleged that police and the prosecutor ignored her complaints of rape. It must have made it easy for her at that point. They should have the brass nuggets that you posses.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It all gets documented and put in case files in spite of all that. These are not murder cases, they have a statute of limitations I believe.

With your ideas, someone from your past could come along and accuse you of rape. Wouldn't proof be a good thing?

Same with Hillary, show me where she was convicted of any crimes.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

With your ideas, someone from your past could come along and accuse you of rape. Wouldn't proof be a good thing?

If one women in my past did it? Probably not an issue. If THIRTEEN women did it, there is likely a rather serious issue.

But I would hope that none of them would be as brave and courageous as you and that they would suffer their indignity without reporting the rape the next day. I would also hope that police and prosecutor would ignore them even if they did since they are all lying bitches anywho.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well, I am a liberal senior citizen woman braving ATS. I find your posts very informative.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well, I am a liberal senior citizen woman braving ATS. I find your posts very informative.

Good for you. It must be difficult to stand by the courage of your convictions when they are pro-rape.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join