It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Girl Gets Cabbage Patch Doll With Obscene Message!

page: 1

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:51 PM
Diamond Robinson, 9, received a special Cabbage Patch doll from her parents on Christmas day. The doll comes with adoption paperwork, but in Diamond's case, the serial number was obscene.

Read about it here;

Apparently. The serial numbers are generated by a computer, a computer which eventually generated a profane result (possible). Or was it the work of a disgruntled twisted employee?
Do they have a case to sue?

A doll that says *uck Me. What are the chances?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:56 PM

Two million of the dolls are sold in the United States every year.

With that many dolls sold I guess it's possible that sooner or later an obscene combination could arise.

I'm surprised that many dolls are still sold though.

They were popular when I was a kid about twenty years ago but I thought thei popularity all but died out.

All they still selling Garbage Pail Kids too?

[edit on 6-1-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:26 PM
I didn't know they even still made those things anymore. Horrible little creatures.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:27 AM
I've got 12 of those dolls (including a set of Cabbage Patch Twins) in my storage shed in the next town...I remember back in the day when people FOUGHT over them!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:43 AM
Yeah, the cabbage patch doll craze of the 80's.
Those dolls are strange... the old cabbage patch books they used to have were odd, too.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:08 PM
I understood that this was just the release of The Exorcist commemorative edition Cabbage Patch doll. I don't even know why they used the * censor on the serial number.

top topics