It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

holy base six resonance!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The "English" measurement system that we use, was used by the Egyptians first. Remember; the Masons are the basis of "Western" civilization; which is a 'pale' reflection(the basis, that is) of what "Eastern" civilization was in ancient times. The Masons are on the ancient Khemetians(Egyptians) dicks, because they know how great the Africans understanding of everything was.

Also; the Babylonians system was based on the number '60'.

ONE

[Edited on 14-6-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
And the reason we have base 10 is because we have 10 fingers. If we had 8 fingers, it'd be base 8.

...and I should point out that you've misunderstood the "base 6" system, Billybob. Under base 6, there's no number 7,8,or 9. The "magic words" are simply multiplying things by six (I checked on my calculator) and are not "base 6."

FYI, the number "444" is actually "1012" in base 6.

of course. each letter has a value of six. this is what i mean by "base six". a=6, b=12, c=18, etc. 444 is actually 444 using this formula. i understand base six, and apologize for nebulous communication.

here's some more bucky. synergetics

do a search using the key words, "resonance", "spheres" and "tetrahedron". you have a lot of arguing on your hands if you want to tell all these people they're invovlved in "bad" science.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
The "English" measurement system that we use, was used by the Egyptians first.

No, that's not true. We have measuring devices from ancient times, and we know when the standards were formalized.

Ancient Egyptian carpenters employed a sophisticated measuring system when setting out furniture. The standard unit of linear measurement used by carpenters was the �royal cubit�, which was based on the length of a man�s forearm. Being 524 mm in length, it was divided into 7 palm widths, with each palm subdivided into 4 thumb sized digits. A second smaller measure called the �short cubit� was also used: this was 450 mm in length and was divided into 6 palm widths. These measures were inscribed onto graduated wooden rules or cubit rods.

So one palm is roughly 3 inches, and a digit is about 3/4 inch.
The Royal Cubit was around 21 inches

There's lots of rulers/cubit rods in museums... we know what they are and how they aare used.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
do a search using the key words, "resonance", "spheres" and "tetrahedron". you have a lot of arguing on your hands if you want to tell all these people they're invovlved in "bad" science.

I'm not that bored, thank you.

But if someone shows up here trying to argue that, I'll be delighted to debate the point with them.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
are you seeing the patterns i'm pointing out, yet? this is spiritual, mystical, scientific juju hoodoo voodoo physics we're talking about here. or simple geometry. you're efforts to debunk are valiant, yet in vain for truth can not be debunked. it can be adulterated and suppressed, but repeating 2+2=4, therefore any other mathematical statement is false, loudly over and over doesn't make it true. anagrams do not change the numerical, CONCEPTUAL, concordance of the jesus 888 business. the list is too big to be coincidental.
this isn't about my ideas. it's about realizing the interconnectness of things. mysticism for the left brain. the implications of the geometric interplay of energy is what i would like you to realise. and by you i mean everyone. we are all in the same boat. too many people are showing bad boat etiqutte and we're all gonna sink, you, me, the jews, the palestinians, the commies, the banksters, and the litle bittie children.
time is a wave. thoughts are waves. cycles and waves. resonance. c'mon, byrdy boy, don't fight the truth, you're only limiting yourself by compartmentalizing everything. see the connections. open up that big 'ole brain. you know "the man" wants us to be overspecialized. overspecialize and you breed in weakness.
so, how does this "synergy" relate to the number, word stuff? ask the creator. or use your head. it's all geometry.
not that bored. haha! i bring gifts of knowledge for those willing to see.
peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

are you seeing the patterns i'm pointing out, yet? this is spiritual, mystical, scientific juju hoodoo voodoo physics we're talking about here. or simple geometry.

Actually, it's the wonderful ability of the human brain to create connections between almost any two items (physical, non-physical, imagined.)

If it was real, it would follow some simple rules:
1) there would be NO other relationships that would fit this pattern (i.e., the size of my cat's collar to the length of my neighbor's SUV.)
2) It would be repeatable (the length of the whiskers of EVERY SINGLE living human being.
3) It would be based on consistant, TRUE data, with good provenance and good translation (when it was not in your native language)

Think about Newton's law of gravity: There's no other relationships that fit the pattern (gravity is the only natural force that makes things fall down a gravity well, the speed is repeatable no matter what you drop and conditions of variance are known and consistant and you can even predict the outcome given a set of data.

anagrams do not change the numerical, CONCEPTUAL, concordance of the jesus 888 business. the list is too big to be coincidental.

The test of any system like that is that there are NO other items that could fit the situation and that it can't lie... you can't get contradictory information.

So "jehovah" or "Jhvh" or "Yahweh" or "Yhvh" (spellings of the name of the Christian deity) should add up to something significant... but they don't.

"jesus is god =768 ... this profoundly mystic truth which is the root of this exercise does not add up to one of your magical numbers. "god is love" is 648. "The way, the truth, and the life" should add up to one of your mystical numbers... but instead it adds up to 1860. " jesus is the way" is 1104. "Resurrection" should be an important word, but instead it adds up to 990.

If you had a REAL truth, all of those would add up to one of your mystical numbers. No word that referred to your beliefs would add up to anything BUT those mystical numbers. And no other words could or should add up to those.

Furthermore, only TRUE things should add up to the mystical numbers... so here's another real truth for you to ponder:
"Jehovah is a fraud" adds up to 888

mysticism for the left brain. the implications of the geometric interplay of energy is what i would like you to realise.

By offering us bad examples and easily blown up truths? This is no truth that's being proclaimed. It's only coincidence.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
the number 11 is known as a master number to numerologists. 111 has been known as the number of jehovah. early gnostics wore an amulet with this pattern as protection. "magic 666 square"
resurrection=990
scottish rite=990
united nations=990
satan = 330
wicked = 330
jailer = 330
exile = 330
judas = 330
new age = 330
trap = 330
agency=330
heaven=330
necro=330
pent=330
33 vertabrae
33rd degree mason
nine one one=660
necrophilia=660
hell=222
hades=222
flame=222
demo=222
hit=222
math is the language of god. everything can be described mathematically. ALL numbers are sacred("magical" if you prefer).

[Edited on 16-6-2003 by billybob]

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If something is already out on the net, please don't copy and paste and eat bandwith, just paste the link...

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
sorry, the link wasn't working when i tried it this morning. i will be conscious of that in the future.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You might also try answering point by point rather than a data dump.

I've done numerology and studied numerology. "111"is not the number for Jehovah. There are, indeed, sacred numbers which were used as codes (and these have been known throughout the centuries and appear in Christmas carols and the like.)

11, 3, 13, 1 are all associated with Christianity. 888 is not, nor is 444, or any of the others you've listed other than 666.

Furthermore, the way the 888 and other numbers are generated is by using knowledge and measuring systems that were not available and not known to the people building the pyramids, writing the Bible and so forth. When you use THEIR system of measurements, you come out with something else.

I'm sure that a bunch of us skeptics can sit down and invent something equally plausible that proves Krishna or Buddha or Isis or Astarte or Teddy Kennedy is the reigning deity of the world and come up with things that describe these deities and other symbols and make an equally convincing case.

Human beings can connect all sorts of silly things to make some rather convincing sounding horsefeathers... and at the bottom of it all, it's still nothing but horsefeathers.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
888 is the gematria value of jesus in greek and has been for nearly two thousand years. this is not numerology. it's gematria.
out of respect for the etiquette here(says newbie), i have edited out the article i posted.
again. i'm not trying to push a christian agenda. i'm not trying to push a numerology agenda. i'm trying to point out that reality is vibration. that's all. i expect everybody to come to their own conclusions about who's who and what "side" they're on. my point is that there are other beings outside of our realm which interact with our reality. my point is that there is WAY more going on here than meets the eye. the movie "the matrix" is the best description of reality, yet. the only "real" thing is your consciousness. there are two orientations. the dark, or STS(service to self) and the light, or STO(service to others).
i believe these are the end times. whether that is divine prophecy or extra/intradimensional manipulation of our reality is for each of us to decide for ourselves. i only offer perceptions. everybody can draw their own conclusions.
gematria is an ancient study. i didn't make it up. unless i am everything, which i think i just might be.
i think you're right about 111. what was i thinking? haha!

The first word of Leviticus differs from the other words in that its last letter, the aleph � a is written smaller then the other letters. This is a carryover from the original text, which did not have spaces and the same letter could serve the purpose of ending the previous word and beginning the next. The letter aleph in Hebrew contains the Gematria for the name of G-d:

The aleph can be seen as composed of 2 yods � yy and a vav � w. Together they have the numerical value of 26, which is the same as the value of the tetragrammaton.

yod + vav + yod = 10 + 6 + 10 = 26
heh + vav + heh + yod = 5 + 6 + 5 + 10 = 26

Another type of gematria we can do is based on the name of the letter itself: aleph � [la has the gematria 80 + 30 + 1 = 111 => 3. This is depicted in the shape of the aleph as having 3 components. The bottom aleph can be seen as a person calling up to G-d. The vav is the channel or ladder to climb and the top aleph is the point from which G-d responds or calls out to man. This is the image of prayer, of Jacob�s Ladder, and the process of revelation. Thus, the word yikra � arqy, calling out teaches us that speech in general is an act in the image of G-d.

i guess that's the reasoning. sounds reasonable.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If it was real, it would follow some simple rules:
1) there would be NO other relationships that would fit this pattern (i.e., the size of my cat's collar to the length of my neighbor's SUV.)
-perhaps the relationships ARE there, but nobody is looking for them, and the math is highly complicated. how's your chaos theory?

2) It would be repeatable (the length of the whiskers of EVERY SINGLE living human being.
-once again, chaos isn't that simple.

3) It would be based on consistant, TRUE data, with good provenance and good translation (when it was not in your native language)
-the experiment, using the data provided, yields the same result every time, therefore, it is GOOD science.

The test of any system like that is that there are NO other items that could fit the situation and that it can't lie... you can't get contradictory information.

-we are only scratching the surface with these results.

"Jehovah is a fraud" adds up to 888
-this i find interesting!

By offering us bad examples and easily blown up truths? This is no truth that's being proclaimed. It's only coincidence.

-or is it the truth of co-incidence?

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   

888 is the gematria value of jesus in greek and has been for nearly two thousand years. this is not numerology. it's gematria.

...except that it isn't. The numerical value of Jesus in GREEK in Greek Gematria is 8880. www.jesus8880.com...You have to spell it in English and fudge with it to get it to 888.

The Greeks had 27 letters, and their system of gematria requires 27 letters for three enneads (1-9, 10-90, 100-900).

And it's just coincidence. Heck, I saw a site earlier today that waved all sorts of christian mystic flags and Stonehenge and sacred proportions and proved that 24.05123434 was actually one of the sacred numbers of the universe (no, I'm not being sarcastic. This is true.)

The 888 bit is simply unrelated coincidences. Counterexamples can be found, and the system can be found to say that a lie is a truth. That's why the system isn't true and is just horsefeathers.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

the imperial measurement system comes from ancient rome(and beyond, probably).

Odd...as Rome pretty much ripped off their culture from the Greeks, and the Greeks used such measurements as the Stade, etc. I'd love to see a source on that....(not doubting you, but I'd love to be enlightened on it...)

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

...except that it isn't. The numerical value of Jesus in GREEK in Greek Gematria is 8880. www.jesus8880.com...You have to spell it in English and fudge with it to get it to 888.

The 888 bit is simply unrelated coincidences. Counterexamples can be found, and the system can be found to say that a lie is a truth. That's why the system isn't true and is just horsefeathers.

except that it is. here a link to the same site. jesus 888. outside research at other sites will confirm this.
the RAISED jesus is 8880. notice the inner circle from the link you posted is 4440. these numbers come from greek gematria.
these are english:
English = 444
Gematria = 444
Jesus = 444
Lucifer = 444
Cross = 444
Gospel = 444
Messiah = 444
Messiah Jesus = 888
The King Jesus = 888
Finished Cross = 888
Scriptures = 888
The Trinity = 888
Morning Star = 888
you will never convince me it's coincidence. too much "coincidence". WAY too much. especially when kissinger = 666
especially since i KNOW it's true. too much cross disipline.
oh, yeah, and....
jesus is god =768
tetrahedron=768
do you see the signifigance of this "coincidence"?
have you ever heard the term "merkaba"?
do you recogonise the tetrahedron (3D) is a star of david in two dimensions. you recognise it as a platonic solid. do you recognise that it is the simplest vector equilibrium?
i'm talking about multidimensional reality here. i personally believe eight dimensions is an underestimate. theoritical physicists are up to 10. the book of enoch states there are eleven heavens(i think). i believe in infinite dimensions and infinite realities.
kinda brings a little tear to your eye, doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
you'll be able to buy it at the corner store soon. i got this from the little (google)ads that are running here now. isn't that funny. standing waves. just like i said.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
666 is the geometry of the Babylonian Zodiak based on the reformed Mazzaroth. As simple as that. 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36=666

666 is also the sum of 18*37 while 777 is the sum of 21*37 and 888 is the sum of 24*37. The table of 37 is quite amazing, and it's the temperature of human blood when 0 is the temperature of when water freeze and 100 is when water boils. Our society defines a man as a person who is 18 years of age. Go figure.

Also, 666 is the geometry of the Roman numerals from one to 500, and the original Roman money denominations. Written out in Hebrew numbers or letters, 666 becomes OREN, and the Romans read in the oposite direction: NERO. Lateinos, a word describing a person who speeks Latin, which would include every scientist and Catholic priest in the world I guess, has the exact same geometry: 666. In the Tannakh it is written about a man who came back from Babylon, whose name was Adonikam: he had 666 sons who followed him. His name is nearly identical in meaning as Ba'al Sebul, one of the favorite names of Satan, and the "god" who created Babylonian astrology. Also, Solomon collected 666 talents worth in gold in taxes during one year. All of this is connected to astrology using the strict solar calendar, and not lunar calendar calibrated against the solar calendar in a regular pattern. If you use the latter, you get a thirteenth month between the first and the last.

And the terrestrial solar calendar hasn't got 365 days. It has approximately 365.24 days or 360 days universally. This fits with the geometry of 72 and 144,000. 365.24*144,000=52,594,560 and 360*144,000=51,840,000. After 144,000 years � 365.24 days both calendars celebrate new year at the same day. It takes 146,096 years � 360 days to end a complete cyclus, but they conjunct several times during this cyclus too.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   

11, 3, 13, 1 are all associated with Christianity. 888 is not, nor is 444, or any of the others you've listed other than 666.

That depends. The name of Jezjuah written in Greek (Iesous or something) has the geometry 888. And the geometry of all names in what they call Christendom is a fraction, or whatever it's called, of 8880. Go figure

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
blessings to you, mikromarius.

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by billybob]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   

blessings to you, micromarius.

Firstly, my alias is mikromarius, not micromarius. Secondly: God bless you too!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

<< 1  2    4 >>

join