It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

holy base six resonance!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
when you run resonant frequencies through spheres you get standing wave patterns in the shapes of the platonic solids.

Oy. Bad Science. BEYOND Bad Science ... oh, heck. It isn't even science.
Plato describes the five (and only five) possible regular solids -- that is, those with equivalent faces and with all lines and angles, formed by those faces, equal.
These are the four-sided tetrahedron, the six-sided hexahedron (or cube), the eight-sided octahedron, the twelve-sided dodecahedron, and the twenty-sided icosahedron.

Light never forms dodecahedrons, icosahedrons, octrahedrons, or cubes. You might get a tetrahedron under the right circumstances, but you're more likely to get a cone.

this is how buckminster fuller discovered the vector equilibrium.

No, it isn't. Bucky himself says ``The geometrical model of energy configurations in synergetics is developed from a symmetrical cluster of spheres, in which each sphere is a model of a field of energy all of whose forces tend to coordinate themselves, shuntingly or pulsatively, and only momentarily in positive or negative asymmetrical patterns relative to, but never congruent with, the eternality of the vector equilibrium. The vectors connecting the centers of the adjacent spheres are identical in length and angular relationship. The forces of the field of energy represented by each sphere interoscillate through the symmetry of equilibrium to various asymmetries, never pausing at equilibrium. The vector equilibrium itself is only a referential pattern of conceptual relationships at which nature never pauses.'' www.cjfearnley.com...

how did plato find them?

Groan. Plato didn't find them. Pythagoras did. They're called Platonic Solids because Plato wrote about them.
www.crystalinks.com...

so there you think you're sitting there, when actually you are just an amalgam of standing waves. this is so not numerology. this is "sacred geometry". a favourite topic of the illuminati.

Actually, you're not an amalgam of standing waves. I'm not sure you understand what a standing wave is. Here's the definition:
Standing wave -- A wave that does not progress but oscillates up and down about a node with the crest changing into a trough and vice versa There's no shapes. There's no solids, there's nothing else. Just flapping up and down at different frequencies.

THEY believe it.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but I would wager that the reason you "know" this is from websites like the above that are full of mistakes, lies, and outright misunderstandings and bad math.

i KNOW this stuff. some of it might be off, but the majority is true. it's not something i can be disuaded from, because it is knowledge in my mind. not a theory. not conjecture. it's all about the nesting of standing wave patterns in the shapes of platonic solids.

Right. So show us, please, how we can set up lights (or splash patterns in the water) to form standing wave patterns in the shape of the 20-sided icosahedron, given that "standing wave" means something isn't moving but just flapping up and down.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by David
That earth matrix stuff is some fabulous bull# too and the author... He has no Ph.D in maths, he's a foreign relations man, how can he come up with all of these incredibly complex forumlae with little to none training.

And they're so wrong, too! I'm not sure how he got his escape veolcities, but they sure don't match what the real escape velocities are. He's off by huge amounts for Mars. It's pretty obvious he's never gotten beyond some rather simple math.

And as for the AU being between Sun and mercury, that was a suggestion of his.
Most people will look at it and believe it because it looks so complex, you'll soon find that if you go into it and analyse all the numbers you will find it deeply flawed.

Beyond deeply flawed. He's pulling numbers out of his hat and expecting that if he decorates them with enough "stuff" that you'll believe it without checking.

I could forgive him for not knowing that one AU is actually the average of the length of the semimajor axis of the Earth's orbit -- heck, "distance from the Earth to the sun" is close enough. But the rest of it -- oy! Another case of someone who substitutes imagination for research.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I ran some of the "magic words" through the anagram servers, in order to come up with better knowledge about those numbers. So these also add up to 888:

I'm Jesus Ashes
James' Hussies
Jesse Hams Us
Thou Failed John (or John, thou failed)
Hahn Looted Fuji
Defoe Shot Hugo
Hugo Feeds Hoot
Sabbath Hen Fog Kit (never be without your fog kit)
Afghan Bobs The kit
Dogged Fish Toon
Godsend Goof Hit
Dodge Fig Hot Son

But wait -- there's more! In this corner, adding up to 444 are:

Lice Fur
File Cur
Tie Bed On (kinky!)
Neo Bidet (kinkier)
Odin Beet (sounds like a rock group)
Ace Rinse
Agate rim
Image Rat
Great Aim
Chug Reach

And let's not forget the Evil Word list -- 666:

Cranny Come
Romance NYC
Wart Hit FCC
A Freak's Tomb
Smoker Abaft
Abe Forks Mat
Sons Info
Rice Sores
Cloacal Unit
Actual Colin
Actinic Avon

...but the rest of you can play. I'm sure we can come up with Actual Colin's Son's Info if we wait till Abe Forks Mat. Meanwhile, here's the Anagram server so the rest of you can discover deep truths that add up to 444 or whatever:www.wordsmith.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Great post

Damn these nutcases, i knew i needed a psychic shotgun

Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
bucky filled a balloon with dye and then ran different frequencies through it. at resonant frequencies(of the balloon) the dye would coelesce on the points of the platonic solids. until you repeat the experiment, you can not say it's bad science.
light travels in waves. with six rays you can make a three sided pyramid. with twelve, you can make a tetrahedron or a cube. all the platonic solids fit perfectly into a cube.
i've already felt your psychic shotgun, davey. it tickled.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

If i had a psychic shotgun i wouldnt waste it on you, so much easier for you to have an accident Mr Bob.

So Byrd...will you do this experiment for us and prove him wrong again?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
why so hostile? i'm only throwing out some percepts. why are you seemingly threatened by it? why work so hard to prove me wrong? your energy would better be spent proving nasa/satan wrong.
and if you think i value my skinsuit, you're mistaken.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   

bucky filled a balloon with dye and then ran different frequencies through it. at resonant frequencies(of the balloon) the dye would coelesce on the points of the platonic solids. until you repeat the experiment, you can not say it's bad science.

Okay... Bucky's papers are online. I see no such reference in HIS papers or in other scientific papers about him. I do see lots of foofy quotes that got the same story from some unnamed source.

So ... can you provide us with some good scientific references (in his papers, with notes on the frequencies and so forth (which he'd have, since he was a physicist)

light travels in waves. with six rays you can make a three sided pyramid.

THIS is what makes me doubt the claim. Light does travel in waves, but it travels in CIRCULAR waves. This explaination treats light rays like they're some sort of string.

So I'd like to see some proof of this (and proof that the foo-foo pages didn't just grab something they half understood and made a total hash out of it (like site you found credible where they stated that "the distance from Mercury to the Sun is 1 AU)

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   

why so hostile? i'm only throwing out some percepts. why are you seemingly threatened by it? why work so hard to prove me wrong? your energy would better be spent proving nasa/satan wrong.
and if you think i value my skinsuit, you're mistaken.

Not threatened, but weary of Bad Science and delusions masking themselves as conspiracy theories. This site has reputation of being one of the better sites out here, and we'd like to keep it that way by making sure that info is checked out and verified. In the past 4 years, we've had a lot of hoaxers and baloney-waving theorists.

You can't find out the real truth if you swallow every bit of baloney that comes your way.

Take those numbers. They look exciting. They look convincing... but if they were REAL TRUTHS you couldn't form "lies" or "contradictions that added up to the same things.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
More on the numbers... they're not unique.

For instance, "healing promise" gives the same number as "a shoreline gimp" and "A hireling mopes" and "A phlegm ionizer" and "Hopis mire angel" and "I morph ensilage" and "His prom lineage."

You get LOTS of words with the same value.
"A moldable chiseling... balanced sleigh limo... Glen's diabolical hem... machineable dog sill." I could go on for a very long time with words that add up to those "special values."

"Shake gin" adds up to the sacred name of Jesus, 444. So does "Age knish" and "daring Hal" and "need obit" and "bad homing" and "Hard Align." Names that add up to 444 include: "Toni Bede" and "Ted Niobe" and "Greta Ami" and "Hera Ames" and "Maria Hes" ... and on and on and on and on.

If it was real, there would only be a few unique things that add up to that combination. They would be exclusive, they would be rare, and the data would be less disputable.

As it is, we can prove "it's nonsense" by summoning up all sorts of words that add up to the same thing and mean absolutely nothing significant to the philosophy you're trying to espouse.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
waves vs. particles

The Space Resonance concept� - matter structured of spherical wave centers�� -� avoids and explains the paradoxes and problems of point particles. In hindsight it� is simple; since mass and charge substances do not exist in nature, removing them from� particle structure also removes their problems.� In their place, the wave centers� possess the properties of mass and charge which we observe in a human-sized laboratory,� but without the problems of finding mass points which do not exist!. One of the� fascinating puzzles explained below by this new structure is the former mystery� -� the spin of the electron! The overwhelming proof of the Wave Structure of Matter is the discovery that all the former empirical natural laws originate from the wave structure. The probability� of a coincidence is infinitesimally small.

New Insights.� A simple spherical wave structure of� the particles�leads to new exciting insights, including:� 1) the origin of the� natural laws, and 2) the relationships between the smallest things� - particles�� - and the largest, the universe itself.� These insights are breath-taking in their� scope and potential.� This structure appears to agree with and predict experimental observations.

and on another note, -432

Some cultures measure time in terms of very long cycles. In the Hindu tradition the present cycle of time consists of 432,000 years. This is called the "Kali Yuga". The great cycle in which the Kali Yuga falls consists of 4,320,000 years (Campbell, The Inner Reaches Of Outer Space, 1986)

The Icelandic tradition tells of the great warrior hall in which there were 540 doors. Through each door there would come 800 divine warriors. 800 warriors are coming through each of 540 doors. 800 x 540 = 432,000 warriors.

Average number of heartbeats per hour is 4,320

The number 432 is considered sacred in a majority of the major temple complexes of this planet. Forinstance, one side of the Great Pyramid, Egypt, at its sea level foundation, is 432 Earth Units (51.49 cm).
The major Toltec complex of Teotihuacan in Mexico, has its great Pyramid of the Sun with an overall base of 864 STU (Standard Teotihuacan Units) which is twice 432. STU was the Toltecs measure unit for this site, as their "myths" relay it was taught them by the Shaman Wizard gods from the stars. Each side of this Sun Pyramid is 216 STU, precisely half of 432, and 3 x 72.

and using the formula, a=6, b=12, c=18...
round =432
river =432
praised =432
world =432
discern =432
tao =216 the moon is 2160 miles across.
multiverse = 864 the sun is 864, 000 miles across

180 (time) x 360 (eternity) = 64800
64800 x 666/9990 = 4320 (Alpha total of Rev.13:18 = 9990...# of beast verse)

i've done lots of calculations with the base six english gematria. i have a big list of words. there is conceptual concordance between numbers and words. this is not a philosophy. it is a perception. i am not the first to notice. the philosophy that i'm trying to espouse is that wave resonance is an important, and pervasive aspect of our reality.
does light not travel in spirals? is your dna not a double helix? i'm just trying to make light of the matter.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

it's not numerology. you obviously didn't get very far.
for example, the sun is 864, 000 miles in diameter. the moon 2160 miles. 216 X 4 = 864. this is astronomy. not astrology and not numerology. it is quite precise.
the speed of the earth around the sun is 66, 666 miles an hour. this is not religious, yet it evokes a religious "resonance". there are WAY more examples in the thread, if you'd give it a chance, and not dismiss it as soon as you see the word jesus or lucifer. it's all about waves, the fabric of reality

God is using the Metric system? Whoops!!!

I love it!

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i don't believe god is here(although i'm sure he's watching, listening and talking). this is satan's world(whorled?). saturnis, kronos, father time. the metric system is base ten. all these things are base six. if this were god's world, maybe we'd have 100 seconds in a minute, 100 minutes in an hour and 1000 degrees in a circle.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
but I don't believe the English system of measurement even existed in Biblical times....so it's a real stretch to assume that's what was "intended"....

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
And the reason we have base 10 is because we have 10 fingers. If we had 8 fingers, it'd be base 8.

...and I should point out that you've misunderstood the "base 6" system, Billybob. Under base 6, there's no number 7,8,or 9. The "magic words" are simply multiplying things by six (I checked on my calculator) and are not "base 6."

FYI, the number "444" is actually "1012" in base 6.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Maybe he took math lessons from PM?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
but I don't believe the English system of measurement even existed in Biblical times....so it's a real stretch to assume that's what was "intended"....

the imperial measurement system comes from ancient rome(and beyond, probably). the point is here, that it is based on the measurements of the earth, as opposed to the length of a troop, and the emperors thumb, as taught in school.

It was Carl P. Munck's article on Stonehenge, in a newsletter put out by Richard C. Hoagland called "Martian Horizons" in the early 1990s, that really got me interested in Munck's work. Munck calls himself an archeocryptographer . . . and he is the pioneer in this new field, having re-discovered an amazingly-advanced "geomath matrix" from very deep antiquity, encoded in the precise latitude/longitude positions of ancient pyramids, mounds, effigies, monuments, and stone circles.

Munck has been able to confirm the reality of this incredible discovery (or, re-discovery) by simply pointing-out what is *there* for all to observe, by way of modern satellite-accurate maps, simple math, and a hand-held calculator. Indeed; aerial photography, satellite imaging, and calculators (computers) have proven essential for the birth of archeocryptography.

In his 'decoding' of Stonehenge, Munck first determined that the original Sarsen Circle was constructed of 60 stones . . . 30 uprights and 30 cross-pieces. �The Sarsen Circle, like any circle, has 360 degrees of arc on its circumference if we assume "our" circle/sphere math conventions. Here was a major key in this re-discovery process: �the hypothesis that 360 degrees on a circumference was 'always' an integral part of this advanced 'matrix'!

Munck took the 60 original Sarsen Circle stones and multiplied them by 360 . . . 60 x 360 = 21600 . . . which "happens to be" the number of arc-minutes on any circumference, according to "our" math conventions. �And, 21600 also "happens to be" the number of Nautical Miles on the polar circumference of Earth. �Isn't it interesting that one Nautical Mile equals exactly one 'minute' of Earth latitude? �Of course, we also "happen" to use the number 60 for "time circles" . . . minutes in an hour and seconds in a minute . . . as on the circumference of a clock face. �We are finding out (re-discovering) that the numbers 60 and 360 are not *really* arbitrary, in terms of what we know as time and space.

I think the number 60 is very "geometric" because it is divisible by many whole numbers into many *other* whole numbers, and this is part of the inherent "nature" of our number system.

the carl munck code

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

waves vs. particles

The Space Resonance concept� - matter structured of spherical wave centers�� -� avoids and explains the paradoxes and problems of point particles.

...and shows a rather sad misunderstanding of physics and math and basic science -- and is NOT Buckminster Fuller's writings, I'm afraid.

Now, if you have a rather creative mind, you can tie complex problems into simple answers (the answer to all our traffic problems is for everyone to float around on lawn chairs held off the ground by helium balloons.) Does this mean that the answers are good (will really solve transportation problems), usable (adequate supply of helium and balloons and lawn chairs -- as well as being steerable) or functionable (more time efficient than cars?)

No. It doesn't. In fact, it may be a whole boatload of nonsense.

Tying energy waves in with Hindu mysticism doesn't make the mathematical flaws go away... nor does it explain the roots and principles of Hindu mysticism.

It just makes a very dreadful, unreadable, and outright bad compound out of two very good and workable systems.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
okay, byrd. i appreciate your diligence and sincerety. once again, though, i would be careful about what you call "bad science".

``The geometrical model of energy configurations in synergetics is developed from a symmetrical cluster of spheres, in which each sphere is a model of a field of energy all of whose forces tend to coordinate themselves, shuntingly or pulsatively, and only momentarily in positive or negative asymmetrical patterns relative to, but never congruent with, the eternality of the vector equilibrium. The vectors connecting the centers of the adjacent spheres are identical in length and angular relationship. The forces of the field of energy represented by each sphere interoscillate through the symmetry of equilibrium to various asymmetries, never pausing at equilibrium. The vector equilibrium itself is only a referential pattern of conceptual relationships at which nature never pauses.''

bucky knew. this does describe what i'm talking about, so i don't feel compelled to bring any more bucky, as what you posted is excellent.

and i know what a standing wave is. it only appeares to be standing. as do you. you are more space than solid. you are in a constant quantum flux. you appear to be there because of these standing light wave patterns which are a resonant effect of your holographic dna spirals. meanwhile, there are many other waves passing through you.

so, you're anti-string theory then?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

okay, byrd. i appreciate your diligence and sincerety. once again, though, i would be careful about what you call "bad science".

Oh, I am. However, this
``The geometrical model of energy configurations in synergetics is developed from a symmetrical cluster of spheres, in which each sphere is a model of a field of energy all of whose forces tend to coordinate themselves, shuntingly or pulsatively, and only momentarily in positive or negative asymmetrical patterns relative to, but never congruent with, the eternality of the vector equilibrium. The vectors connecting the centers of the adjacent spheres are identical in length and angular relationship (etc)

...is niether a description of Platonic solids, nor is it a description of what appears to be a mythical experiment used to prove a bogus point.

bucky knew. this does describe what i'm talking about, so i don't feel compelled to bring any more bucky, as what you posted is excellent.

Thank you, however, it doesn't prove his knowledge. In fact, that section is part of his essay that lays the foundation for his discussion of the universe as an 8-dimensional model.

you appear to be there because of these standing light wave patterns which are a resonant effect of your holographic dna spirals. meanwhile, there are many other waves passing through you.

(nod) Heard that one before... as others have said, it's an interesting picture and quite appealing if you ignore the other problems of the paradiggm.

so, you're anti-string theory then?

Nah. Don't know much about it, actually.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join