It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you really free?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I saw a message on the billboard," I am free " I all to often see the statement, claim your freedom from your oppressors. And all i ever say to them "You are nothing but animals in the eyes of the lord" Only time i use that analogy is within the borders of a country thats young and naive and all to seldom knows about the harsh world or reality outside.. I achieved my freedom, no one else fought it for me nor gave it to me.. It was about inner peace my freedom came and a lot of work.. If i lose my ways i will choose being chained willingly, not by force. Cause i know that the freedom i lost, was no one elses fault than mine. When you speak of rights, it always comes with obligations but somehow you see it as your God granted gift as being born a human in a privileged world. While i say;" You are born an primate, its your choice to become a human." When you fight its never for peace nor liberty, you fight to live an animals among men who barely knows what freedom means. I feel and i live freedom, but only a handful of you will truly ever be free which i can call a fellow human being..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Anansi

Define "free"... as you see it.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
We've turned the modern world into a zoo. Every line and every boundary is a cage, our only freedom is the roads in which we travel to places we're given permi$$ion to go, otherwise there are con$equence$.

Freedom is a dream it's best not to wake up from.

edit on 21-12-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
True Freedom comes from within one's mind. Sometimes i see people constantly insisting they are slaves. Those who insist they are slaves have lost all hope within of ever being free within the mind or without, physically.

The world is a dream.

Bill Hicks -

new topics

join