It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips Leads Bomb Squad To Man Suspected Of Making Bombs In Richmond Home To Harm Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

Check the DATES there.

Trumps comments about Muslims were only recently made.

Here is an article close to those dates From Christian Times.

www.christiantimes.com...

Trump had made comments before then as well. As can be seen from this article on the 11th of October.

www.newsnetnebraska.org...

link   

originally posted by: Swills
This story is back and because so many are offended this man is a Trump supporter

One hate spewing 'celebrity' using public media for a soapbox + one low IQ ignorant unstable 'fan' (and there are MANY out there, just ticking away... waiting...) = this guy, acting on the hateful rhetoric that is so vehemently pushed buy the hateful few! What else CAN he do about it? He had no choice!
If he spent his time listening to Mantovani and Air Supply, rather than the Trumps and Limbaughs, he'd be sitting, drooling and consuming beer and chips watching the Three Stooges! *__-

link   
a reply to: neo96

True, but I'm sure after Trump made those remarks this man loved him all the more. From looking at his FB page he didn't post much to begin with in the two years he's been active. I think he had another FB account but it's hard to make heads or tails of a lot of his posts because of speech to text, I guess.

Since I have more time on my hands I'm writing on Facebook more plus I moved one account to this account some of the stuff you've read was talk to text doesn't make any sense but my heart was in it

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

There's not much damning evidence on his facebook.

There ISN'T.

edit on 21-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What evidence are you looking for? If it's Trump support it's there and just because he only wrote it twice doesn't make not true, clearly he doesn't post much and admits that himself.

Anyone who will follow a candidate to the end of the earth clearly is a supporter.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It may not be much, but it appears to be enough that it is worth mentioning.

May play a key role in discovering motive.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yeah I AM looking for evidence of his 'support' of Trump, and his 'hatred' of muslims.

DID NOT find much of it/.

But that sure didn't stop the media from running with it.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
LOL

The Facebook "William Celli" lives in Copperopolis, CA

And no explosives found.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Instead of highlighting to the world that the US will treat those who wish to harm those of a different faith, especially one that has a branch that desires to end the US way of life, it turns into a political BS partisan BS squabble...

This should be promoted across the globe to those who think the US hates those of Islamic faith...

It's simply not true....

It's a good thing that this guy was apprehended BEFORE he was able to cause harm to innocents... kudos to them...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

And no explosives found.

Have a link we can read?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

LOL

And no explosives found.

A man in Richmond, California is under arrest after police raided his home and detonated a suspected explosive device. The man, 55-year-old William Celli, was remanded to the Contra Costa County jail on Sunday afternoon, CBS local reported. The arrest and detonation took place after authorities received a tip that Celli was making explosive devices and had professed a desire to hurt Muslims.

Celli has publicly professed his admiration for Donald Trump on Facebook. "I'll follow this MAN to the end of the world," he wrote on an account which remained live as of 12:00 p.m. Monday.

In his profile, Celli described himself as a manager at the Canyon Plumbing Company of Copperopolis, California and has been married to his wife Lisa since 1986. Photos of the family from Lisa's account appear to indicate that the two enjoyed a relatively normal family life before the incident.

Mic reached out to Celli as well as Canyon Plumbing Company and the Richmond police department, all of whom were unavailable for comment.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

In the OP

william celli

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I posted in the OP his remarks about Muslims, shocking you missed that, but you don't have to go by his FB comments to know that the police were alerted because he was making threats to members of the Islamic Society.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

In the OP

william celli

Yep, I already addressed that part. Appears to be the same guy.

Now can you provide a link that describes that there were no explosives found?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The political partisan didn't start here nor will it end here. I do hope you leave similar messages to all the threads about Islam talking about how dangerous the religion is, how it wants to enact Sharia law and kill the non believers, how Muslims should be banned, how Muslims are all terrorists, etc.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The article(s) say no explosives.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yeah well I wanted to know what a rabid right wing supporter of Trump says/.

I didn't find out NOTHING.

Except a single comment taken from 3 years of hardly ever posting his 'rage'.

I guess I shouldn't have expected so much from a media outlet in California.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Now can you provide a link that describes that there were no explosives found?

Try reading the OP. Its been quoted a couple of times now.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yeah well I wanted to know what a rabid right wing supporter of Trump says/.

I didn't find out NOTHING.

Except a single comment taken from 3 years of hardly ever posting his 'rage'.

I guess I shouldn't have expected so much from a media outlet in California.

Did you happen to see the picture of his "pipe bomb"?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

All media outlets, not just in Cali, all report the same thing and that's because they all have the same facts which includes his FB page. I'm not surprised a conservative such as yourself refuses to believe a fellow conservative is accused of becoming a possible domestic terrorist.

I'm not gonna go in circles with you, believe what you want because those that understand you know that's exactly what you'll do. Enjoy your bubble.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join