It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders: Iowa, NH wins could lead to one of "greatest political upsets"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
Yeah, yeah, yeah.....

They said the very same thing the last time she ran for POTUS and how'd that one turn out?

It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

The fat lady did a matinee, the evening performance and then went out and sang karaoke. You can put a fork in his campaign.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
As always in a AG AugustusMasonicus post, no facts and only his sadly misinformed opinions, but he can post them really fast so we should all be impressed!

NOT!

Sorry that I happen to see reality of the situation and I am not blowing smoke up my own ass.

edit on 21-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Which is exactly why it must fail eventually. Sometimes to fall all that is needed is to give it a little push in the right direction.

When has politics ever NOT been corrupt?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would love to see Hillary go down...let me rephrase that...I would love to see Sanders take Clinton out...but as long as the HRC/DNC juggernaut for Clinton remains intact, it can't happen. No matter what people want.

edit on 21-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I thought Obama beating out Hillary in 2008 was one of the greatest political upsets.

I did not find that surprising at all, they were talking about him being the nominee after he gave the 2004 keynote.

Clinton is a detestable witch but she is their best shot and they are 100% behind her at the DNC as evidenced by that other witch's actions.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....

They said the very same thing the last time she ran for POTUS and how'd that one turn out?

It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

The fat lady did a matinee, the evening performance and then went out and sang karaoke. You can put a fork in his campaign.

Stranger things than this happen all the time.

All I can tell you is this; You better hope Bernie still has a chance because otherwise, you're getting Hillary for sure.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

When has politics ever NOT been corrupt?

When has a political system ever NOT eventually crashed???

You show me a system that hasn't eventually fallen and I'll show you one that isn't corrupt.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Get use to the idea of the first female president.

Clinton only lost to the current guy because the DNC wanted the first African American president.

What does Sanders really have to offer they can't get with CLinton ?

NOTHING.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

All I can tell you is this; You better hope Bernie still has a chance because otherwise, you're getting Hillary for sure.

I feel my posts have demonstrated the fact that I am very pragmatic about this election cycle. I have relegated myself to this outcome.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

When has a political system ever NOT eventually crashed???

They fail quite frequently only to be replaced by more institutionalized corruption.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wasn't surprised we wound up with him, but I am.

We figured he would be a 2012 or 2016 nominee, not 2008. We thought that her Thighness would be the coronated one for 2008. We felt that he was simply too untested and too inexperienced.

Go figure ...

link   

originally posted by: neo96

What does Sanders really have to offer they can't get with CLinton ?

Balls.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think Sanders will win Iowa, Vermont and New Hampshire...then I don't know.

My hope is he will gain traction...with those three wins and a few key endorsements. Otherwise, we get Hillary

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well AG (AugustusMasonicus ) with his many overly opinionated posts of which contain no facts, compares Ron Paul to Bernie Sanders as a means to predict a Clinton victory.

Ron Paul either did not have the balls to sue the RNC or could not find reason to do so. Sanders on the other hand did have the balls and reason to sue the DNC over breach of contract!

AG thanks for all of your worthless opinions and palm readings!

edit on 21-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: proof read and clean up

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I wouldn't say that since his first instinct was to sue the DNC when they 'upset' him.

So that's debatable.
edit on 21-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

They fail quite frequently only to be replaced by more institutionalized corruption.

Most likely sure. But that's better than just building even more houses on sand like we're doing now.

Eventually when you stack sh*t upon other sh*t it's going to fall over.

Then you start over and it goes pretty well for a while but eventually that falls over too.

But for a while you at least have a pretty stable pile of sh*t to be proud of even though you know it won't last forever.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

when are the primary elections?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I wouldn't say that since his first instinct was to sue the DNC when they 'upset' him.

So that debatable.

I meant for you to take that comment literally.

That's why I included the

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Well AG with many opinionated posts of no facts compares Ron Paul to Bernie Sanders to predict a Clinton victory.

You want facts? Take a look at the way Schultz is treating the election. Super delegates already rumored to be in the bag? Check. Low viewership Saturday night debates? Check. Weasely behavior with the website? Check.

The guy is toast, his party is seeing to his demise.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Eventually when you stack sh*t upon other sh*t it's going to fall over.

Then you start over and it goes pretty well for a while but eventually that falls over too.

But for a while you at least have a pretty stable pile of sh*t to be proud of even though you know it won't last forever.

It still is s*** though.

Maybe I am being way too cynical but I do not see Bernie Sanders changing anything or getting elected.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join