It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. General: “We Helped Build ISIS”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I don't disagree; US foreign policy in the middle east has been a disaster for almost a century.
What I do disagree with is the Hillary apologists who are going to back her election to POTUS.
They were the same people screaming for W to run from office after the iraq invasion.

Obama and Hillary have made this problem significantly worse and Hillary does not deserve a shot to be commander in chief.

How could they make it much worse than destabilizing the entire region and invading a country under false pretense? How would you quantify which is worse?

They certainly haven't helped and maybe found a way to spread the instability but the Iraq war combined with Afgan is the root cause. Without that there is no ISIS. Let's also not forget the Republican guard Bush let walk helped form the military strategists for ISIS as well.

Besides all these morons work for the same people most likely.

They have made it worse because Obama had 8 years to get us out of the middle east like he campaigned on, and instead he with the help of his secretary of state Hillary armed ISIS. Now ISIS is attacking people in the US. I think that is much worse. At least with W the war was over there and not here. How anyone would want to cast a vote for someone who helped to make the Ca terrorist shootings happen I will never understand.

While I am not denying the situation of this administration I just don't see it that way at all.

The Iraq war killed thousands of Americans and it permanately alterred 50k plus soldiers bodies and minds.

Since I am a compassionate person I will also include it is responsible for at least 100k Iraqi innocent lives.

Anybody can go beserk break the social contract and murder people.

How can you call out bush and not obama?
They both had the same amount of time, both have failed policies. At least when bush left the war was over there and not here.
When bush left NOBODY was going to vote for anyone in his administration. That is the difference between then and now; Hillary actively made this worse and dems are going to vote for her.
Can you imagine anyone voting for cheney in 08?

How am I not calling out Obama? The guy has been a joke. He didn't improve the situation at all.

I would never vote for Hillary in a million years.

That doesn't however erase what Bush actually did. I mean not even as a conspiracy. Not only did 911 happen on his watch he is responsible for thousands of Americans deaths. 10's of thousands are permanently maimed and 10's of thousands have killed themselves because of the trauma.

Personally I won't ever forget that. I have family and friends directly affected. Just because Obama continued the train doesn't make him any better or worse than what Bush did.

If we are talking American lives. Bush has Obama far beat. Unless you don't consider soldiers lives as valuable. Iraq was pointless and they posed no threat.

Obama has just continued the policies the US has been moving towards. He is just also a terrible and divisive leader.

I agree what bush did by lying to the US public about weapons of mass destruction and invading iraq was horrible. I also have family affected by that decision and suffered because of it.
I think the current administration is just as bad. Obama had congress for his first 2 years and could have done as he liked if he could have led his own party.
And Obama and Hillary directly created ISIS. The same ISIS that now kills people here.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I don't disagree; US foreign policy in the middle east has been a disaster for almost a century.
What I do disagree with is the Hillary apologists who are going to back her election to POTUS.
They were the same people screaming for W to run from office after the iraq invasion.

Obama and Hillary have made this problem significantly worse and Hillary does not deserve a shot to be commander in chief.

How could they make it much worse than destabilizing the entire region and invading a country under false pretense? How would you quantify which is worse?

They certainly haven't helped and maybe found a way to spread the instability but the Iraq war combined with Afgan is the root cause. Without that there is no ISIS. Let's also not forget the Republican guard Bush let walk helped form the military strategists for ISIS as well.

They have made it worse because Obama had 8 years to get us out of the middle east like he campaigned on, and instead he with the help of his secretary of state Hillary armed ISIS. Now ISIS is attacking people in the US. I think that is much worse. At least with W the war was over there and not here. How anyone would want to cast a vote for someone who helped to make the Ca terrorist shootings happen I will never understand.

While I am not denying the situation of this administration I just don't see it that way at all.

The Iraq war killed thousands of Americans and it permanately alterred 50k plus soldiers bodies and minds.

Since I am a compassionate person I will also include it is responsible for at least 100k Iraqi innocent lives.

They both had the same amount of time, both have failed policies. At least when bush left the war was over there and not here.
When bush left NOBODY was going to vote for anyone in his administration. That is the difference between then and now; Hillary actively made this worse and dems are going to vote for her.

How am I not calling out Obama? The guy has been a joke. He didn't improve the situation at all.

That doesn't however erase what Bush actually did. I mean not even as a conspiracy. Not only did 911 happen on his watch he is responsible for thousands of Americans deaths. 10's of thousands are permanently maimed and 10's of thousands have killed themselves because of the trauma.

Personally I won't ever forget that. I have family and friends directly affected. Just because Obama continued the train doesn't make him any better or worse than what Bush did.

If we are talking American lives. Bush has Obama far beat. Unless you don't consider soldiers lives as valuable. Iraq was pointless and they posed no threat.

Obama has just continued the policies the US has been moving towards. He is just also a terrible and divisive leader.

I agree what bush did by lying to the US public about weapons of mass destruction and invading iraq was horrible. I also have family affected by that decision and suffered because of it.
I think the current administration is just as bad. Obama had congress for his first 2 years and could have done as he liked if he could have led his own party.
And Obama and Hillary directly created ISIS. The same ISIS that now kills people here.

You can't say Obama and Hillary created Isis. Isis is a combination of terrible foreign policy of the last two administrations. Bush let commander of Saddam's army go that helped train Isis as well. Obama was dumb enough to continue the CIA program of trying to train resistance groups. In that sense he is the typical liar and just more of the same. Just like Charlie Wilson and congress creating Al Queda. But its far more complicated than even just the presidents really.

I am just saying Bush is every bit as responsible and its time we stop thinking the other party will be any better. I have heard more willingness to understand the situation from Rand Paul than other candidates but he is a junior senator too.

Somehow we need a leader with enough experience he can bring both parties and the public closer together but not so much he is just another of the same. Unfortunately I don't see that in this election. And we need it badly.
edit on 21-12-2015 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You can't say Obama and Hillary created Isis. Isis is a combination of terrible foreign policy of the last two administrations. Bush let commander of Saddam's army go that helped train Isis as well. Obama was dumb enough to continue the CIA program of trying to train resistance groups. In that sense he is the typical liar and just more of the same. Just like Charlie Wilson and congress creating Al Queda. But its far more complicated than even just the presidents really.

I am just saying Bush is every bit as responsible and its time we stop thinking the other party will be any better. I have heard more willingness to understand the situation from Rand Paul than other candidates but he is a junior senator too.

Somehow we need a leader with enough experience he can bring both parties and the public closer together but not so much he is just another of the same. Unfortunately I don't see that in this election. And we need it badly.

You want to implicate bush and all before for problems in the middle east; I will agree; but Obama and Hillary directly created ISIS.
www.redstate.com...
"Every source traces the rise of ISIS to Obama’s decisions in Iraq. It is created and spreads under the nose of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. It is their actions that directly cause its creation and spread."

Why is bush evil for his 8 and obama is not evil for his 8?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You want to implicate bush and all before for problems in the middle east; I will agree; but Obama and Hillary directly created ISIS.
www.redstate.com...
"Every source traces the rise of ISIS to Obama’s decisions in Iraq. It is created and spreads under the nose of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. It is their actions that directly cause its creation and spread."

Why is bush evil for his 8 and obama is not evil for his 8?

I thought we went over this. They both created Isis. No Iraq war no ISIS. No generals from sadams army prob a lot less effective.

Without Obama's failings they would have a lot less weapons and training. I get your point about Hillary trust me. But they have managed to keep the subversive CIA techniques fairly hidden as opposed to say Cheney who's former company happened to get billions in contracts and the war is very well documented.

Not saying its right but most people don't dig too deep. And it would be hard to use red state to convince a democrat. I sure as heck dont read salon.

Like I said I support the libertarian foreign policy point of view. The classical liberal if you will.

I am so sick of the two parties barking at each other like they are innocent though. We need a leader who can bring people back together. First we have to dismantle the problem Clinton caused with the Telecommunications Act. Which led to citizens united.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join