It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how to make world wide desclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20182080]InhaleExhale

Look I tend to have similar views about much of what is suggested by many new age gurus, channelers and what not that preach about the positive side of things and the oneness we all share, but its just a little to obvious that advertising oneself as such is either a person deluded (yes they might have had a profound experience the made them feel they need to speak out but have taken the wrong path like most do that need to advertise themselves) or they are simply deceiving for financial gain through a number of avenues.

How is speaking to a large audience a sign of fraud? He may be 'advertising' his ability, but that's the entire point of helping humanity, getting the message out there as effectively as possible so everyone can profit from the information.

A question to ask you is - since the information is in itself truth, it's the source of information you find unacceptable due to your beliefs, very well. However, it is not logical for him to create an alien channeling identity to distribute this information when he could simply proliferate it through the medium of him as a guru or educated scholar such as Alan Watts and through this, he would be recognized worldwide in my opinion. So logically why would he shoot himself in the foot unless it wast up to him? What it implies to me, is that his information parallels other mediums whom channel aliens that have came at the same time of his inception and before. And so i find it a indicative of a mentality refusing to accept this reality because it's simply not what they want reality to be for yourself.

The fact of the matter is, neither you nor me know anything about existence by any substantial measure of confidence whether channeling is or isnt a real phenomena. You simply choose no because it doesn't suit your preconceptions, even though you agree with the information.. stop for a second and think about that. The information is correct but the person is wrong.........

I believe that if someone that believes in themselves and the messages of deeper knowledge on a universal scale would go about serving the people with their truth in a more personal way and would not need any media attention even though they would receive it if they were the real deal.

Bashar doesn't, the medium does, so you're confusing the two. Bashar gets interviewed yes, but only to learn from the questions they ask of him. Give one example where Bashar actually seeks fame. Secondly, through the form of media attention, does the message spread regardless, if the tool is effective and you disagree with it, then you're applying an emotional belief to a logical and practical behavior.

A real channeler of light so to speak wouldn't guide others with their words but their actions.

I find this interesting, are you the authority and what a real channeler would and should do, how'd you acquire that qualification? So you know what would be done no matter what and anything outside the facts of the actions a true channeler would do according to you is proof that's its false? This implies you have witnessed a real channeler and are basing it on their actions, who would this be?

What makes it truth?

Besides the pure logic it reveals, it also complements other channelers and ancient spiritual concepts only to take them logically further.

Like I said I agree with many things that Bashar and others like him speak about, yes it feels right and feels like truth, but its not original and has been spoken about for a long time, ancient philosophies just rehashed for a new age is all it is.

I cant argue that with you because that's a drastic difference in our perspectives, however, rehashing or not, the information involves science to an extent ancient philosophy never articulated, such as the inclusion of applying the probability of sub-atomic particles to daily life.
edit on 24-12-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join