It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SpongeBob, Barney promote 'gay' tolerance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well my kids watch it and they are not turning gay, but this tolerance being pushed using Sponge bob is getting out of hand.....

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, SPongebob isn't gay, so using him doesn't mean anything. Also, glad to see you back ed, where you go? Besides every post about gays and post in it.(that is a joke, I know you not gay)

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, SPongebob isn't gay, so using him doesn't mean anything. Also, glad to see you back ed, where you go? Besides every post about gays and post in it.(that is a joke, I know you not gay)

As I said in other threads, just answering the posts I missed as best I can and as for where I went, I told marg, I had to clean out the CIA......should be much better now...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well my kids watch it and they are not turning gay, but this tolerance being pushed using Sponge bob is getting out of hand.....

Just had to capture that jewel for friends that think I make you people up.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Just had to capture that jewel for friends that think I make you people up.

Well glad you like it but make sure you put it in context RANT, The tolerance being forced is actually an intolerance to Christianity. Why must a cartoon charter be used to present homosexuality as a "normal" lifestyle?

You ever see the cartoon BC and the hits that author takes?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How is tolerance of homosexuality intolerance of Christianity?

That's a stretch.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That's a stretch.

Oh really? It is not the Christians that are trying to be accepted in the homosexual community is it?

Christians speak out and call it a sin, and therefore are attacked as being intolerant......

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That's a stretch.

Oh really? It is not the Christians that are trying to be accepted in the homosexual community is it?

Christians speak out and call it a sin, and therefore are attacked as being intolerant......

There are plenty of Christian homosexuals already. And further whole Christian movements of Churches reaching out to homosexuals in matters of faith welcoming of their sexual orientation. A huge national ad campaign even recently aired to get homosexuals to join churches, though some networks refused to run it for fear people like you would boycott. Who's intolerant again? But the point is, you don't own or speak for all of Christianity and plenty of Christians disagree with you and promote homosexual tolerance, homosexual clergy, homosexual marriage... Not all Christians are right wing. Not all are Republican. Not all are even political. :shk:

So if some call you intolerant for being intolerant and speaking out against tolerance (shall I go on?) that is not intolerance of Christianity. It's calling you what you are...intolerant.

I'd find it difficult to believe you'd be able to disagree with that in a thread where you think tolerance has gone too far. You're anti-tolerance. Period. Exhibit A is you in your own thread even.

You may indeed be at war with homosexuality, but I assure homosexuality is not at war with Christianity.

If you've got some pet peeves with the state or education system or something? Fine. But guess what? You still lose. The melting pot is tolerant.

You can stay and complain all you like, but it's not changing to suit your intolerant beliefs. You don't like it? Get the hell out.

That's my take on the situation.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yes I am intolerant of what I consider to be sick and perverted. So I guess you would support NAMBLA then? Come on man be tolerant? Love your fellow man............But no, the liberal answer to that is Nambla is illegal and homosexuality is not.....

By the way, Homosexuality is not tolerated in my Church but for good reason.....

Homosexuality is something about which God speaks in the Bible—in both testaments. God considers this conduct not only sinful, but further belonging to a sub-category of sin called "an abomination." Therefore, it is important for us to examine what God says about this topic. Homosexuality cannot be ignored! It adversely affects our nation and often results in death. It also leads to spiritual death for impenitent souls. Homosexuality affects men, women and children. Sometimes, even Christians are involved in the sin of Sodom.

source

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You may notice that Rants pict is of TV married couple.

marriage is here to produce children, children to repopulate the earth. If homosexuality was the norm then the earth would go extinct.

God said "be fruitful and multiply" How can you do that if ya got your thing in your bathing buddies bum?

If being homosexual was natural, then would not millions of years of Evoldelusion breed that genotype out there Rant?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Are you two even different people or just oddly of the same homogeneous mind?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Great minds think alike?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Great Minds????????

Anyways, it is amazing that ed considers tolerance a sin.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join