It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impending Doom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can't shake the feeling I've been having recently of impending doom. I don't know exactly what it is that I feel is coming, but I definitely believe that it's going to be bad. Perhaps a terrorist attack of some sort, I don't know. I have followed my gut all of my life, and it's highly accurate. My gut is screaming right now. I'm not paranoid by nature, I usually see the silver lining in everything and always see the glass as half full. I have a BAAAD feeling. Does anyone else feel it too?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Something is brewing. At first I thought it was all those souls in the quake. But this is different. Please don't be shy here. Post how you "feel". Let's keep track............

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
you're not alone, alot of people are getting this wierd vibe

personally for me it started before the quake and I thought it should have ended there, but it has persisted and something feels totally off.

we're all probably just nuts, but it's nice to know we're not alone in our feelings.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's called life, there will always be natural disasters and wars and rumors of war that will put people on edge.

People will die, people will be born----people will be happy, sad, hateful, bad, good, loving, caring.

It has been going on this way for thousands of years----and will do so for thousands of years.

That's life.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Something is brewing. At first I thought it was all those souls in the quake. But this is different. Please don't be shy here. Post how you "feel". Let's keep track............

I am with you. Things feel way off, and too many are having the same dreams with guides showing them what is to come.
I hope no one will let those who riddicule these posts to keep them from talking about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Interesting, I started to get strong premonitions that something was coming mid Dec. Then after the disaster it dropped in strength some but now it�s back again. I started to get these feelings around March-April these year, something about these being the very times that would reveal my purpose in life. Now I know that my reason for being here is to help people during these times wich I believe to be the end times. Probably not the end to the earth itself but to the dark influence that has been ruling for centuries.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Medical science has actually discovered a second brain in the gut of humans. A bundle of nerves in the gut processes activity in a similar manner to that of the brain. This discovery supports the saying by many throughout the world who claim to have had a 'gut feeling' about significant events in their lives.

Anyway, there is something coming. I think it is statistically inevitable. If you sense it, it is very likely the military does as well.

I was watching a Hiroshima/Nagasaki documentary and several other wartime documentaries. I found it odd that Japan never retaliated for what the United States did to them back then. I'm not saying they should have, but it is clear that at that time they were a proud people with a long memory who thought they were in the right! And now they have their own space agency and 100 million troops!? Both Russia and China are having detente, North Korea keeps badgering the US as if they actually want WWIII , and several Russian subs frequently patrol the waters off the US coast. Its all too coincidental. Might as well stamp a world peace sign on the cone of a nuclear warhead. It means about the same thing.

��

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think it is Northern Korea we need to be concerned about with their threat of nuclear warfare.

I do not feel impending doom, but rather a knowingness and understanding of what is occuring.

We need to prepare for the impending period of purification of the earth and of it's inhabitants.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Most of it is the atmosphere of constant predicitions of doom and terrorism. We've had a global tragedy that affected nearly every country in the world, and it has a depressing effect on everyone.

You see it particularly on boards where they are expecting Judgement Day to happen any moment now. You don't see it on boards where they don't believe in these things (like astronomy boards or skeptic boards or business boards, etc, etc.)

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
yup...I'ts crazy how I feel right now...that the things that used to bug me don't matter any more...I feel that something BIG is going to happen that will change our lives.
The tsynami was a truly tragic event but I still feel that is just the begining.
I have a good life, loving family, good job so I should see the future as bright and something to look forward to...
Hope everything tunes out OK

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You are only feeling this because your lives are in ruin right now, and you have your own major problems so you are forcing your own problems and assuming that the world is in worse shape than you are.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think something is brewing......can you do remote viewing?
If so maybe try it ...and see what area sight building, etc.

If you get something....let us know

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think something's brewing too. It's called "intuition", which isn't necessarily a paranormal thing. There are multiple dark storm clouds out there, such as the twin deficits, the plunging dollar, terrorists, the current war in Iraq & rumours of war in Iran, China rising as an economic & military power, North Korea having nukes, possibly impending peak oil... etc. It all points to trouble on the horizon, so naturally people are going to feel "edgy".

new topics

top topics

join