It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PolitiFact: No Proof To Support Hillary's Claim That Trump is ISIS' 'Best Recruiter'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Again, Relda try to stay on topic would ya?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
She said he "is becoming"... as in future tense.

She never said, "He is"

There is a significant semantic difference.

There is no way to fact-check this statement by Clinton, as it remains to be seen what effect Trump is having on ISIS recruiting. So, of course there won't be any way to "back up" what she said. She spoke about the future, not the here and now.

In a year or two perhaps we can fact-check that statement by Clinton. Until then, this is nothing more than twisted words in an attempt to make Clinton look bad and Trump look good.

Exactly right, this is such a stupid, desperate and nonsense thread.

Yes, spot on.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You lost me at "mediamatters.
David Brock works for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC.
So...Biased media. FAIL.

The party committee’s most recent filings with the Federal Election Commission show a $144,000 payment to American Bridge 21st Century, an opposition research-focused “super PAC” that was founded in the 2012 presidential cycle by David Brock, Mrs. Clinton’s tormentor-turned-defender on the left.

The Clinton campaign already coordinates on communications with another of Mr. Brock’s groups, Correct the Record, which developed as an offshoot of American Bridge.

www.nytimes.com...

David Brock is an American journalist, author, and political operative who founded the progressive media watchdog group Media Matters

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

TeDavid Phillips, director of the Program on Peace-Building and Rights at Columbia University's Institute for the Study of Human Rights, said Trump's comments "undermine efforts to drain the swamp of support for radical Islamists by stoking rage that inspires jihad against the West."

So still no proof. Got it.

You don't like NBC news?

I could find proof, though It would take hours and I would have to delve into unsafe chat rooms. I am 99% sure ISIS points to Trump's words for recruitment.

Trump's words are like #43 on ISIS recruitment list against us. Just like Benghazi Hil-lie-ry strikes again blaming videos for terrorist attacks.

There is a list? Can you post it?

And another odd, made up name.

Yep theres a list:

Heres' the short version.

Basically any westerner simply breathing is enough to snip them off.

According to German journalist Jürgen Todenhöfer, who spent ten days embedded with ISIL in Mosul, the view that he kept hearing was that ISIL wants to “conquer the world” and all who do not believe in the group’s interpretation of the Koran will be killed. Todenhöfer was struck by the ISIL fighters' belief that “all religions who agree with democracy have to die”,[182] and by their "incredible enthusiasm"—including enthusiasm for killing "hundreds of millions" of people.[18

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

You say again as if you requested this of me before. You did not. Expressing my opinion of made up words for proper names is not off topic if they are in posts in a thread several times.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: UnBreakable

So...Biased media. FAIL.

The party committee’s most recent filings with the Federal Election Commission show a $144,000 payment to American Bridge 21st Century, an opposition research-focused “super PAC” that was founded in the 2012 presidential cycle by David Brock, Mrs. Clinton’s tormentor-turned-defender on the left.

The Clinton campaign already coordinates on communications with another of Mr. Brock’s groups, Correct the Record, which developed as an offshoot of American Bridge.

www.nytimes.com...

David Brock is an American journalist, author, and political operative who founded the progressive media watchdog group Media Matters

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

TeDavid Phillips, director of the Program on Peace-Building and Rights at Columbia University's Institute for the Study of Human Rights, said Trump's comments "undermine efforts to drain the swamp of support for radical Islamists by stoking rage that inspires jihad against the West."

You don't like NBC news?

I could find proof, though It would take hours and I would have to delve into unsafe chat rooms. I am 99% sure ISIS points to Trump's words for recruitment.

Trump's words are like #43 on ISIS recruitment list against us. Just like Benghazi Hil-lie-ry strikes again blaming videos for terrorist attacks.

There is a list? Can you post it?

And another odd, made up name.

Yep theres a list:

Heres' the short version.

Basically any westerner simply breathing is enough to snip them off.

According to German journalist Jürgen Todenhöfer, who spent ten days embedded with ISIL in Mosul, the view that he kept hearing was that ISIL wants to “conquer the world” and all who do not believe in the group’s interpretation of the Koran will be killed. Todenhöfer was struck by the ISIL fighters' belief that “all religions who agree with democracy have to die”,[182] and by their "incredible enthusiasm"—including enthusiasm for killing "hundreds of millions" of people.[18

en.wikipedia.org...

That is not a list of topics ISIS uses to recruit people against us. That is a wikipedia description of ISIS. The specific post was a supposed 'list' of ideas or speeches or words we have used that ISIS might use in recruiting new members.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So...Biased media. FAIL.

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

You don't like NBC news?

I am 99% sure you are not an expert on ISIS so your opinion on this matter is crap

You do not know me. that is a high percentage that you are sure about.

Are you an expert on ISIS?
If you are I will be happy to defer to your judgement on this issue.
I am still 99% sure you are not an expert on ISIS recruitment tactics. Care to change my mind?

No, I don't care to debate that point nor further debate the high percent chance Trump is giving ISIS recruitment material.

The fact that enemies of Trump are holding up in any way to be responsible for ISIS recruitment is laughable at best and disingenuous at worst.
Trump entered the political arena within the last year; ISIS has been around much longer.
If anything one would think people who are currently elected would be most responsible.

I can't prove it right now but It has to be true.........that is going to pass on ats? really?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So...Biased media. FAIL.

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

You don't like NBC news?

I am 99% sure you are not an expert on ISIS so your opinion on this matter is crap

I am still 99% sure you are not an expert on ISIS recruitment tactics. Care to change my mind?

No, I don't care to debate that point nor further debate the high percent chance Trump is giving ISIS recruitment material.

The fact that enemies of Trump are holding up in any way to be responsible for ISIS recruitment is laughable at best and disingenuous at worst.
Trump entered the political arena within the last year; ISIS has been around much longer.
If anything one would think people who are currently elected would be most responsible.

I can't prove it right now but It has to be true.........that is going to pass on ats? really?

The idea is that Trump has added quite a bit to quote in social media recruitment. A significant amount in the last few months. It is not said that he is completely responsible for it. yes, i do believe the idea I put forth will pass on ATS as reasonable.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You say again as if you requested this of me before. You did not. Expressing my opinion of made up words for proper names is not off topic if they are in posts in a thread several times.

Did i when did i do that? You're obviously grasping for strawmen now, Nor did i request this but only in your Mind. And it wasn't merely you Simply expressing your opinion, you used words like ' what are we 3 yrs old' and 'I must not be on an adult forum' which quite frankly could be perceived as a 'persnickety remark' however only towards me, am i the only one who can't say 'Hildabeast' or Hitlery' in this thread without you singling me out? If i or anyone here chooses to that is our choice to do if not yours. Your intentional antagonism becomes You.
edit on 12/21/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You say again, as if you requested this before.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So you personally perceive. And?

link   

That is not a list of topics ISIS uses to recruit people against us. That is a wikipedia description of ISIS. The specific post was a supposed 'list' of ideas or speeches or words we have used that ISIS might use in recruiting new members.

Do you believe in democracy ?

Do you believe in marriage 'equality' ?

Do you believe in womens rights ?

Do you believe in a separation of church, and state ?

Answer YES to any of those and ISIS doesn't like people that DO answer yes very much,

Hence their 'jihad'/.
edit on 21-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Did i when did i do that? You're obviously grasping for strawmen now, Nor did i request this but only in your Mind. And it wasn't merely you Simply expressing your opinion, you used words like ' what are we 3 yrs old' and 'I must not be on an adult forum' which quite frankly could be perceived as a 'persnickety remark' however only towards me, am i the only one who can't say 'Hildabeast' or Hitlery' in this thread without you singling me out? If i or anyone here chooses to that is our choice to do so not yours. Your intentional antagonism becomes You.

I noted that the making up of funny names for proper names was childish or that I might be mistaking the 3rd grade for an adult forum due to such made up names. You are also not the only one. There are 3 that I can count.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So...Biased media. FAIL.

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

You don't like NBC news?

The idea is that Trump has added quite a bit to quote in social media recruitment. A significant amount in the last few months. It is not said that he is completely responsible for it. yes, i do believe the idea I put forth will pass on ATS as reasonable.

Even Hillarys(the person who made the original untrue statement) have come out on video for the record and told reporters they know.
www.cnsnews.com...
"On the same edition of ABC’s “This Week,” Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri said that Clinton “didn’t have a particular video in mind” when she said that ISIS was “showing videos of Donald Trump” to recruit jihadists, but that ISIS was using Trump “in social media.”

Keep drinking the koolaid.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Says the woman who states Christ was born in July.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Do you believe in democracy ?

Do you believe in marriage 'equality' ?

Do you believe in womens rights ?

Do you believe in a separation of church, and state ?

Answer YES to any of those and ISIS doesn't like people that DO answer yes very much,

Hence their 'jihad'/.

Again, that is not a list of recruitment material. You are describing their beliefs from Wikipedia.

The matter at hand was that Trump, in insulting the Mulsim religion almost constantly and saying he would bar all Muslims from the US added much content for ISIS recruitment videos. Added to, as in extra material besides what they normally use.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It's ALL recruitment material,

Westerner beliefs.

Westerner values.

Westerner EVERYTHING.

It's an afront to Islamic 'puritans'.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It is a compliment that someone is looking into my posts.

Historians have postulated anywhere from July to late September. It certainly was not December. If, indeed, she was in labor upon riding into Bethlehem, there would be no shepherds looking after sheep in meadows in snow.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It's ALL recruitment material,

Westerner beliefs.

Westerner values.

Westerner EVERYTHING.

It's an afront to Islamic 'puritans'.

I see the point you are trying to make. However, it is separate from the post I was replying to.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Historians have postulated anywhere from July to late September. It certainly was not December. If, indeed, she was in labor upon riding into Bethlehem, there would be no shepherds looking after sheep in meadows in snow.

Well it's good to know you have such a high opinion of yourself Reldra.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

btw, PROVE IT.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well it's good to know you have such a high opinion of yourself Reldra.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

btw, PROVE IT.

I didn't say I had a high opinion of myself.

No one has conclusively proven the date Jesus was born. I had liked some calculations that it was July, 33bc.

I see a new view that it was may, 33 bc calculations

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join