It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PolitiFact: No Proof To Support Hillary's Claim That Trump is ISIS' 'Best Recruiter'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: reldra

You lost me at "mediamatters.
David Brock works for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC.
So...Biased media. FAIL.

The party committee’s most recent filings with the Federal Election Commission show a $144,000 payment to American Bridge 21st Century, an opposition research-focused “super PAC” that was founded in the 2012 presidential cycle by David Brock, Mrs. Clinton’s tormentor-turned-defender on the left.

The Clinton campaign already coordinates on communications with another of Mr. Brock’s groups, Correct the Record, which developed as an offshoot of American Bridge.

www.nytimes.com...

David Brock is an American journalist, author, and political operative who founded the progressive media watchdog group Media Matters

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

TeDavid Phillips, director of the Program on Peace-Building and Rights at Columbia University's Institute for the Study of Human Rights, said Trump's comments "undermine efforts to drain the swamp of support for radical Islamists by stoking rage that inspires jihad against the West."

So still no proof. Got it.

You don't like NBC news?

I could find proof, though It would take hours and I would have to delve into unsafe chat rooms. I am 99% sure ISIS points to Trump's words for recruitment.
edit on 21-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I guess it all depends on what your definition of "is" is.
Trump "may" become the recruiting boy for ISIS, But Hilary is part of the reason the ball got going in the first place!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: MystikMushroom

Ok, next time I'll just use Hitlery as others do, since that's not a "funny" name.

I don't use that or any other funny, made up names for people.

link   

Oh now what was that name Tea party critics came up with ?

AND:

link   

So...Biased media. FAIL.

The party committee’s most recent filings with the Federal Election Commission show a $144,000 payment to American Bridge 21st Century, an opposition research-focused “super PAC” that was founded in the 2012 presidential cycle by David Brock, Mrs. Clinton’s tormentor-turned-defender on the left.

The Clinton campaign already coordinates on communications with another of Mr. Brock’s groups, Correct the Record, which developed as an offshoot of American Bridge.

www.nytimes.com...

David Brock is an American journalist, author, and political operative who founded the progressive media watchdog group Media Matters

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

TeDavid Phillips, director of the Program on Peace-Building and Rights at Columbia University's Institute for the Study of Human Rights, said Trump's comments "undermine efforts to drain the swamp of support for radical Islamists by stoking rage that inspires jihad against the West."

You don't like NBC news?

I could find proof, though It would take hours and I would have to delve into unsafe chat rooms. I am 99% sure ISIS points to Trump's words for recruitment.

I am 99% sure you are not an expert on ISIS so your opinion on this matter is crap

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: neo96

Only 2 Camels? I thought those Arabs had more $ than that. Lets hope the deal goes through.

Oh they do.

They just like using the poor folk for cannon fodder.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

AND:

I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

AND:

I know really eh? It makes no difference to Hildabeast after all she's as pure as driven snow and never deletes emails that pertain to illegal activities.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So...Biased media. FAIL.

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

You don't like NBC news?

I am 99% sure you are not an expert on ISIS so your opinion on this matter is crap

You do not know me. that is a high percentage that you are sure about.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

AND:

I know really eh? It makes no difference to Hildabeast after all she's as pure as driven snow and never deletes emails that pertain to illegal activities.

Another made up name. Is this the 3rd grade? I must not be on an adult internet forum.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Only 2 Camels? I thought those Arabs had more $ than that. Lets hope the deal goes through.

Oh they do.

They just like using the poor folk for cannon fodder.

Same ## different Century i know..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Be nice Reldra, no need to be persnickety here Princess.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Be nice Reldra, no need to be persnickety here Princess.

That's particularly personal. Go after the ball, not the player.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

So...Biased media. FAIL.

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

You don't like NBC news?

Trump's words are like #43 on ISIS recruitment list against us. Just like Benghazi Hil-lie-ry strikes again blaming videos for terrorist attacks.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

So...Biased media. FAIL.

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

You don't like NBC news?

Trump's words are like #43 on ISIS recruitment list against us. Just like Benghazi Hil-lie-ry strikes again blaming videos for terrorist attacks.

There is a list? Can you post it?

And another odd, made up name.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So...Biased media. FAIL.

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

You don't like NBC news?

Are you an expert on ISIS?
If you are I will be happy to defer to your judgement on this issue.
I am still 99% sure you are not an expert on ISIS recruitment tactics. Care to change my mind?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So...Biased media. FAIL.

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

OK....

NBC News

You don't like NBC news?

Are you an expert on ISIS?
If you are I will be happy to defer to your judgement on this issue.
I am still 99% sure you are not an expert on ISIS recruitment tactics. Care to change my mind?

No, I don't care to debate that point nor further debate the high percent chance Trump is giving ISIS recruitment material.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well .. not only did You go after myself for using 'hildabeast' you also went after others for their use of the name Hitlery whilst attacking me only and accusing the entire forum of being a non adult forum, i think the insults began with You personally not I so please get over yourself. Can you do that, can you?

Wow i can hear the screeching rakes on pavement again.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well .. not only did You go after myself for using 'hildabeast' you also went after others for their use of the name Hitlery whilst attacking me only and accusing the entire forum of being a non adult forum, i think the insults began with You personally not I so please get over yourself. Can you do that, can you?

Wow i can hear the screeching rakes on pavement again.

I did not go after anyone personally. I gave opinions on particular words in posts.

Again, go after the ball, not the player.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
She said he "is becoming"... as in future tense.

She never said, "He is"

There is a significant semantic difference.

There is no way to fact-check this statement by Clinton, as it remains to be seen what effect Trump is having on ISIS recruiting. So, of course there won't be any way to "back up" what she said. She spoke about the future, not the here and now.

In a year or two perhaps we can fact-check that statement by Clinton. Until then, this is nothing more than twisted words in an attempt to make Clinton look bad and Trump look good.

Exactly right, this is such a stupid, desperate and nonsense thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join