It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics, why doubt ufo's?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Reply to OP,

I'll agree with you that we are still in pre-history but there's nothing we can do about that... No one is a qualified observer of ufos. I mean the idea is you see something you are NOT familiar with... I'm not sure there can be a credible witness of such a thing. At the same time, there is no reason to automatically dismiss it... I have seen a ufo in real life, but that doesn't mean the phenomenon is real, but only that I saw something I couldn't identify... I don't know what moon hoax conspiracy theories have to do with any of this... I don't know anybody who says alien visitation is impossible, just that they aren't convinced that ufo sightings are real evidence of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

Y'know, bein' snarky is no way to get your point across to me.

I want your proof, and I've read more than one of those authors, and I'm aware of their proof. Would it be too much to ask that you provide your thoughts/proof on the matter? Or must I continue to stomp my feet and hold my breath?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: trueskepticnumberone

However, the evidence being what it is (not exactly overwhelming), the people who personally feel that alien visitation is happening should be just as willing to admit that they might be wrong as I am to admit that I might be wrong.
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

So in your twisted logic, the people who have actually seen aliens, and the people who have actually been taken and communicated with aliens, are just as likely to be wrong as you?

Let's see, these people with direct contact, and, In many cases, military officials who have witnessed living aliens as well as alien bodies. Yet when they say aliens are real, their opinion is somehow no more valid than your guess that aliens are not here?
Somehow, in your mind, you have convinced yourself that these witnesses are no more informed on the existence of aliens than you are?

That is not rational.

Eyewitness testimony can be factual, or it can be made up. I would need verifiable evidence, not just witness testimony.

You may ask "why would some people make up stories that are not true", to which I don't really have an answer (because I don't pretend to understand the psychology behind why people do what they do), but suffice it to say that people do in fact make up stories for various reasons -- sometimes they don't even consciously realize that they are doing so.

Again, I'm not claiming that eyewitness accounts of close interaction and/or communication with aliens is necessarily made up, but independent verifiable evidence of such accounts would be needed for me to believe they are fact.

Otherwise, I'm just blindly believing something someone else tells me without having any method for verifying the validity of what they tell me. I'm not so closed minded as to blindly believe something I'm told without using any of my critical thinking skills.

I mean, I'm not necessarily a religious person (nor am I necessarily an atheist), but there have been enough people who said Jesus has spoken directly to them that if I were to blindly believe them, then I should definitely believe in Jesus.

edit on 1/4/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

However, the evidence being what it is (not exactly overwhelming), the people who personally feel that alien visitation is happening should be just as willing to admit that they might be wrong as I am to admit that I might be wrong.

So in your twisted logic, the people who have actually seen aliens, and the people who have actually been taken and communicated with aliens, are just as likely to be wrong as you?

Let's see, these people with direct contact, and, In many cases, military officials who have witnessed living aliens as well as alien bodies. Yet when they say aliens are real, their opinion is somehow no more valid than your guess that aliens are not here?
Somehow, in your mind, you have convinced yourself that these witnesses are no more informed on the existence of aliens than you are?

That is not rational.

Has human witness to spiritual manifestation been witnessed by thousands of human beings?

The answer is yes.

Have I seen spirit manifest....yes.

Have I had spirit touch me physically....yes, poking me in the ribs and hurting me as a felt finger.

Have human beings proven manifestation....yes they have.

We know our spiritual self, for we wrote our own questions and answers as a human psyche and psychic spiritual experience.

We therefore know and have stated that our own spiritual life is being abducted and given to aliens.

Does spirit presence appear and then disappear?

Yes it does.

Who owns life on Earth? Humans and nature does....a fully formed organic spirit presence that conceives itself by its own body presence to continue life.

How did we get here?

We told our own story and our deceased relatives also advised us, when they remanifested...we came from origin light on the other side of the atmospheric filled in space body.

Our spirit was a higher light body, when it came into the atmosphere its own light body sound changed and we manifested.

What is in the atmosphere that is a replacement condition for our life continuance?

Oxygen and water...for natural life.

Is this condition being taken away from us...allowing a fake/false artificial spirit to manifest via the condition of an extra body in our atmosphere? YES.

This body is the UFO...out of space radiation particies...different to the radiation dust of planet Earth.

Therefore is there an atmospheric condition that is being created to allow the unnatural formation of an ALIEN presence...that then disappears for it is not organic matter? YES, too many witnesses to make statements of the opposing review.

Spirit presence has always been a self experience, and the stories shared with our family. We have always known that self experience cannot be a shared outcome....and hence it is enabled to be ridiculed.

Until the time when a larger population gains attacks, would the actual manifestation be considered to be real...only because the population would force the occultists causing the manifestation to cease their occultist practices.

At the moment the experience is not large enough for human beings to contest science. This also belongs to the dis-spirited life condition of "I"m alright Jack, as long as I am not a victim". Just wait until you are.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

That is not rational.

Eyewitness testimony can be factual, or it can be made up. I would need verifiable evidence, not just witness testimony.

You may ask "why would some people make up stories that are not true", to which I don't really have an answer (because I don't pretend to understand the psychology behind why people do what they do), but suffice it to say that people do in fact make up stories for various reasons -- sometimes they don't even consciously realize that they are doing so.

Again, I'm not claiming that eyewitness accounts of close interaction and/or communication with aliens is necessarily made up, but independent verifiable evidence of such accounts would be needed for me to believe they are fact.

Otherwise, I'm just blindly believing something someone else tells me without having any method for verifying the validity of what they tell me. I'm not so closed minded as to blindly believe something I'm told without using any of my critical thinking skills.

I mean, I'm not necessarily a religious person (nor am I necessarily an atheist), but there have been enough people who said Jesus has spoken directly to them that if I were to blindly believe them, then I should definitely believe in Jesus.

The validity you speak about is what modern day occultists are trying to achieve...ownership of what they consider is the Christ/Jesus by ancient spiritual review.

They want public evidence so that they can remove what they consider is a plasma formation process to own for a new resource, above that of the nuclear fuel.

What the evil occultists do not consider is that the atmosphere is in a fake condition caused by the changes of nuclear dust....of course one day this resource will run out and so they propose that they can study the artificial unions and then cause it for their own gain....an alien or Jesus spirit to place inside of their collider as information ownership of a plasma cell.

Guess what occultists you are wrong.

When nuclear fuel runs out from the lack of dust...there is no other Earth resource to take for yourself, so you considered trying to make our atmosphere disappear and become space...so that the plasma information that exists in out of space could then gain access to Earth's stone...the only body that exists by itself in the same space.

2 different forms of matter in the same space...how did you possibly think you could achieve such evil?

Oh that's right, you thought you could steal the spirit of the atmosphere/Heaven and take it for your own gain.

Guess what numbnuts.....Jesus was a factored PHI realization of human cell destruction and bloodline change..unnatural bleeding from the skin/cell condition...plasma function. Jesus was never a real human....Jesus related to the PHI ALPHA MAN condition...occultist science.

You must propose that Jesus is an alien spirit...are you, from the forming of a human alien spirit giving spiritual warnings to psychics?

Who protects humanity by the PHI equated occult theory?

Angels do.

If you change an angel, would the angel eventuate into a human being...to give the final warning before destruction of life commenced?

Yes, of course that would be what would happen.

Is the atmospheric body an ethereal body.....higher by nature than an organic presence?

Yes, it is considered to be a spirit presence.

Therefore if a huge angelic spirit being was forced to be manifested and then changed its status at the ground level as a spirit manifested self....would it change into a human....as a warning?

Obviously it does.

Can scientists of the occult own Jesus......you seem to be trying to own Jesus, yet sadly for you, you took the Angel and turned it into an Alien. Jesus left Earth life a long time ago...33AD as the last warning for humanity.

Since this time occultists have fought the Wise on Earth, those who formed data to demonstrate to occultist practice that they were destroying the Natural life on Planet Earth by irradiating our atmosphere due to nuclear science practices.

We have already lived this situation of spiritual attack before and notified our own persons and the public with the cause and effect realizations....taught as a religious teaching because of factual witnessed evidence.

Instead of the angelic presence allowing human life to exist....scientists of the occult took the angelic presence and converted it into an alien spirit instead...so that they could form nuclear fuel.....for nuclear fuel was created in out of space...not on Planet Earth.

Therefore when an occult scientist proposed that he could steal the spirit of the human life from out of the atmosphere.....he already had acheived it....information only exists as information when it is created. Therefore self possessed evil occult scientists were given the information because it already existed...and then proposed that they could do it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join