It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler And The Freemasons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by TgSoe
Well then would it be safe to say that Hitler was at least a Satanist? Or an extreme occultist? There is much info that suggest he was a Satanist.

Hitler believed that satan was a Jewish myth (he believed the same thing about Christianity).

The Nazis followed a heavily revised version of the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, and espoused atheism. For further info, see Hitler's "Mein Kampf", which can be read online.

I've seen a LOT of material and photographs which show that Hitler was very closely allied with the Vatican, and there's no doubt that his views and philosphy were satanic, and an abomination against God.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerosene

why every antimason always want to give all the sins to freemasons,
mason are honest and good men

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers in Arms

It's the scapegoat syndrome. Hitler did it with the Jews. Conspirators do it with Freemasons.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I've seen a LOT of material and photographs which show that Hitler was very closely allied with the Vatican, and there's no doubt that his views and philosphy were satanic, and an abomination against God.

The only loyalty that the Roman Church felt towards Nazism was due to a shared fear of Bolshevism and/or Communism. The Roman Church not only wanted to preserve its status as a religion but also to protect its more capital concerns. Some Catholic clergy allowed themselves be 'turned', some agreed with the ideals of the Nazis, many others died in concentration camps. Over 70 Jesuit priests were murdered in Poland by the Einsatzgruppen. Many acted in great bravery defending their flock or hiding Jews.

The Vatican itself can be accused of not doing enough, and not using its influence more directly. It is a fair accusation, but they did at times attempt to broker peace, ableit unsuccessfully. And the Vatican was in its entireity pretty much a prisoner of the Italian fascist state.

Lots of gray areas and the more extreme actions of the clergy, like those in Hungary and the Balkans in general, were more to do with localised disagreements and ethnic divisions than Catholicism itself, although many forced conversions were reported.

Hitler had little time for Catholicism, he favoured the development of a 'positive christianity' to tend to the German people. Hitler believed that victory was assured by a positive attitude from his people, as long as they believed in him and Germany, they could create the thousand year Reich together. Catholicism with it's visions of hell and damnation, did not fit the mold. A blend of paganism and protestantism did. The Catholic clergy either left their flocks or converted to Hitler's ideal, or if they kicked up a fuss, ended up in Dachau. Not an easy choice to make I'd imagine.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that the Freemasons would have had anything to do with Hitler. They may not be the same honorable group that they used to be in the good ol' days, but they aren't racist. It was the Vatican that had their hand up Hitler's ass.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I dont agree with that.Infact, I think Hitler knew about them and that's why he tried to kill all Jews.As you might know, most of the masons are Jews.Not to say that the star of david is the symbol of both, the jews and the illuminati

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shake7
I dont agree with that.Infact, I think Hitler knew about them and that's why he tried to kill all Jews.As you might know, most of the masons are Jews.Not to say that the star of david is the symbol of both, the jews and the illuminati

Uhh... that's absolute garbage, duder. On all counts.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crimson616

Please tell us what we were like in the good ol' days?

reply to post by Shake7

Most Masons are not Jews. I would like to know where you got this statistic. At least with my Grand Lodge, it doesn't ask what your religion is, but only that you do believe in a Higher Power so there is no way to track that. Where do you get that the Star of David is a symbol of the Illuminati?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Not only the star of david.I dont excpect u to believe me.I'm not 100% sure either.But I believe most of the Masons are indeed Jewish.

Ok, I'ma go spiritually here:
The bible also says so.I'm sorry I cant give u the exact quote but it says something like "The jews will bekicked out of their country, and a hundred years later they will return and control the world"

Again, I dont excpect you to believe me.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shake7

lolwut

Seriously, i have no idea where you would get the idea that the star of David means that Masonry is full of Jews. That is complete nonsense. the posts on ATS about Masonry are becoming comical and not even serious anymore...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shake7

Your assumption is false if it is rooted in the theory that you give due to a six point star. The stained glass windows above the alter of my church feature a six point star.

That does not make me a Jew, it merely gives reference to the Jewish religion and in my case the fact that Jesus was a Jew.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ok.Turn your television on and make sure you read their names.See how many Jews you see.Just yesterday I saw two Jews become Astronauts from a public testing, and are now working for NASA I believe.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shake7
Ok.Turn your television on and make sure you read their names.See how many Jews you see.Just yesterday I saw two Jews become Astronauts from a public testing, and are now working for NASA I believe.

seems like you are making an hast generalization here. Just because you see a couple Jews on t.v. doesn't mean that there is a larger target group for which they represent. Also it does depend on what geographical location you are talking about. There are more Jews on the East Coast then on the West Coast and so forth.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why Hitler hated freemasons?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 789789

I couldn't tell you with any certainty, but I do remember there being a lot of Nazi propaganda that placed the Freemasons into the "Jewish" conspiracy to subjugate the Germanic and "Arian" race.

Masonic Light would be a good person to ask about that. I can't remember 100% as to who it was but one of the Freemasons on the Forum had a thread about that. It was rather insightful.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

The Vatican itself can be accused of not doing enough,

Although I'm not really a great fan of the Catholic Church and I really don't want to derail the thread, I have to say that this is not entirely accurate. It is much of the mythos that was promoted by the Communist Block in order to lay blame at the feet of the Vatican During the time when they were involved in the solidarity movement. Sort of a smear campaign.

The Vatican saved more Jews than people think. Also, let's not forget that occupied countries were all too happy to be rid of their Jewish populations and even take part in helping get rid of them.
www.abqjournal.com...

and not using its influence more directly.

I think that this is a case were one has to realize the sad fact that sometimes you must sacrifice your moral standings in order to save those that you know you can. The Vatican threw it's punches where it could. But I don't think that they would have been hiding many Jews for long if the Nazis or Mussolini got fed up with the criticism and carted off all the Priest, Nuns, Cardinals, Pope, etc. to concentration camps. It would have been a very unwise thing to do, sure you can rattle the cage a bit but you don't want to get the beast into a frenzy when the cage is made of whicker. Your only safe because it's not really all that interested. But if you make enough noise...........
As for the rest of the obvious things that the Vatican did, and does I will not even defend. I just think that this is one of those things that people don't reason well with due to the fact that it's the VATICAN...

[edit on 16-5-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shake7

So it comes down to your unfounded opinion? One that you don't quite believe yourself?

reply to post by 789789

Because they didn't fit into his authoritarian views and hatred.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981
Although I'm not really a great fan of the Catholic Church and I really don't want to derail the thread, I have to say that this is not entirely accurate. It is much of the mythos that was promoted by the Communist Block in order to lay blame at the feet of the Vatican During the time when they were involved in the solidarity movement. Sort of a smear campaign.

I don't lay any blame on the Vatican in their ability to prevent the holocaust and not only did they act to save many Jews, many Priests, Nuns and Monks gave and risked their own lives to do so. But, that does not detract that the Church can still be accused of not doing enough.

When Pius X was elected Pope in 1939, he was chosen on the basis that he was a Diplomat, and the Vatican felt that in the current circumstances that would provide them with the best line of defence. By chosing a Diplomat the Vatican failed to realise the moral void that they may be creating for those that most needed that guidance. The Vatican chose its own survival over those of it's flock. It chose not to rock the boat, it chose possessions over people. That is the Vatican, not those who are true to their beliefs and faiths, it was the latter that saved lives without motive not the Vatican. Yes, the Vatican did aid in the provision of passports and visas but only to those Jews who could afford it or were in anyway important or influential.

The Vatican saved more Jews than people think. Also, let's not forget that occupied countries were all too happy to be rid of their Jewish populations and even take part in helping get rid of them.
www.abqjournal.com...

Have you ever heard of the Ustasha? In Serbia the Roman Catholic clergy (Franciscans no less) actively participated in the extermination of Slavs, particularly Serbian Orthodox Christians. They also performed forced conversions. It is not always only about Jews. So brutal were the Ustasha that the Nazis registered complaints against their treatment of the targeted people.

Throughout the Balkans, it was the Roman Catholics that were the monsters not the Nazis. They were admittedly more willing to kill Orthodox Christians though, the Jews in general (excepting Hungary which exacted incredible brutality against Jews, in fact their massacres predate any orders being issued regarding the Final Solution).

No criminal proceedings were brought against those involved, and in some cases the Vatican protected the perpertrators, Franciscan monks and ensured that they found safe haven in South America.

I think that this is a case were one has to realize the sad fact that sometimes you must sacrifice your moral standings in order to save those that you know you can. The Vatican threw it's punches where it could. But I don't think that they would have been hiding many Jews for long if the Nazis or Mussolini got fed up with the criticism and carted off all the Priest, Nuns, Cardinals, Pope, etc. to concentration camps. It would have been a very unwise thing to do, sure you can rattle the cage a bit but you don't want to get the beast into a frenzy when the cage is made of whicker. Your only safe because it's not really all that interested. But if you make enough noise...........
As for the rest of the obvious things that the Vatican did, and does I will not even defend. I just think that this is one of those things that people don't reason well with due to the fact that it's the VATICAN...

The Vatican was under virtual house arrest by Mussolini and I admit fully that they had limited power. Pius also made several attempts to broker peace, but at the same time they were willing to pay lip service to the Fascists as the alternative, communism (and no religion or land ownership) was worse. What it doesn't excuse is that they laundered the profits made by members of the SS. That they secured Red Cross papers which were given to fleeing murderers and war criminals. To me whatever they did or didn't do during the war, the Vatican was still accessory after the fact and they still profitted from the death and suffering of others.

If a Church is there to offer spiritual and moral guidance should they not exercise those values themselves, set a good example? Perhaps I am a little naive. A significant proportion of those who organised and orchestrated the Final Solutions to the Jewish, Slavic and Sub-normal Questions were the result of a Roman Catholic upbringing. That is an inescapable fact, that the moral and spiritual guidance provided by their Church enabled them to see the deaths of millions as nothing more than figures on a balance sheet. But I'm sure they made confession so it's okay then isn't it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join