It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the chances of an event over christmas new year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
From later this week until a few days after new year, the western worlds attention will be focused on a break from work, family time and celebration.

So at a time when the western world is distracted, what's the chances of a fairly major chess piece in the NWO being slid into place?

whada reckon? even odds or odds on?

cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Medium Rare.

I'll always bet on Love first in other words.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I thought the same every year for the past 4 or 5, but nuda.
Dont know, government got any plans for those nights ?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Nothing will happen, but i do sense a great amount of fear from people.
edit on 12/21/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Somewhere between 0 to 100%

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I know this is oxymoronic but... who gives a sht?

This is the one time of year many of us can recall more simple and optimistic impressions of our innocent youth, engage in wonder instead of worry and feel a universal kinness with others, if only in our imaginations... but that's what makes it real and in contrast, those who would take advantage, so god damn evil.

Drop the weight, if only for a week and give your minds and yourselves a break... it's just a ride.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
From later this week until a few days after new year, the western worlds attention will be focused on a break from work, family time and celebration.

So at a time when the western world is distracted, what's the chances of a fairly major chess piece in the NWO being slid into place?

whada reckon? even odds or odds on?

cheers

Sorry mate but I'm not sure this thread is at all necessary? In which case the chance of an event is 100% every single day. The last thing I want (or anybody else wants) is to get hung up over a possible event just because it's Christmas. Doesn't make sense.

What do you even mean by event?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Well I dunno about us. I do know the chances of a christmas attack in the middle east are 100% guaranteed lol

Someone could be planning an outrage over in Europe or the US. It might happen and FFS HOW DARE THEY?!

Its a total certainty that we'll be bombing them every day from here to 2016. Droning Pakistan and Afghanistan and bombing Syria and Iraq.

HO HO HO

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Nah mate, one of those events only ever happen when we the herd have nothing better to dwell on... It never happens on a major holiday, when our minds are consumed with other events.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

We've got a full moon christmas, the nutters always get a bit more freaky, especially the psychos that are in charge.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Don't worry. Whatever happens will be a piece sliding into place on the NWO chessboard. Even if nothing happens, that will be a cunning move on the NWO chessboard. Once you see everything as being connected and controlled by sinister forces, nothing just happens for no reason, and there is nothing you can do about it. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
They passed some draconian cyber legislation the other day, but apart from that I wouldn't be surprised if something big happened.
Tis the season when everyone is looking the other way, and the perfect time to start the new year with a bang.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Passing legislation, announcing a war on the holidays, it never happens. I mean, they plan it this way so people will go along more readily. After all, its the season to be jolly and give…

sneaky sneaky

Or the Surpebowl war….

It is particularly important that Super Bowl XXV took place on January 27, 1991 — just days after the beginning of U.S.-led coalition bombing. Consequently, the American public was immersed in a culture of fear and anxiety, unsure about the possibility of a long war with high U.S. casualties, waiting for chemical weapon attacks from Iraq's mobile scud launchers, intimidated by Saddam Hussein's elite "Republican Guard," air force, and vast army, and — in the ultimate invocation of a cold war logic — terrified of Saddam's possible nuclear weapon technology.

Superbowl and the Gulf War

Edit: The first Gulf war, timeline…

January a good time to start wars in the Middle East. Winter is cooler in the desert…

edit on 21-12-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The chances are the same for everyday of the year any year as long as there are idiots that exist on this planet.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Don't worry. Whatever happens will be a piece sliding into place on the NWO chessboard. Even if nothing happens, that will be a cunning move on the NWO chessboard. Once you see everything as being connected and controlled by sinister forces, nothing just happens for no reason, and there is nothing you can do about it. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hmmmmm.

Christmas is a false flag to get us all too distracted to notice the bad news and legislation they sneak in

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well; its good to see many people are positive and determined to not let evil control their lives. FWIW that's exactly what I intend to do myself, loose myself in family and celebration.

Been out of work for most of the year and slowly going broke I'm determined to enjoy christmas and the new year and go on strike about worrying about money and being out of work.

cheers

top topics

join