It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Bloodline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I believe in the bourbon prophecy
That the monarchy shall return to France

My inspiration comes from a French prophet Nostradamus
Who claims the future French king would
Be our savor

But I had to make a connection to Jesus Christ
How could a French king be decended from
The son of God

Did christ have children
Or did Christ conceve a child with Mary Magdalene
How was Jesus allowed to speak at the
Temple mount
He had to prove he was a man to speak
At the temple
The only way he could prove it
Was to have children
Or maybe a pregnant wife

Jesus did say to mary
After the resurrection
Please Do not tempt me to stay

Jesus loved her

As the story goes after Jesus death
Mary was rushed away onto a fishing
Boat to escape death
Which drifted across the sea
To the southern coast of France
A daughter was born who lived to marry into the Merovingian kingdom
And that bloodline spread across france

Until the bourbon bloodline began
From this branch will come a truly Christian king

But the French revolution wiped out most of the Holy bloodline

But a young noble woman in England who carried The bourbon bloodline
Had two children
The youngest is to be the king of France
And the great vicar of Jesus Christ
A descendent of david

He will be crowned King Henry the 5th
Of France
The King of Kings
More he shall be loved feared and dreaded
The worshippers of Friday will dread him

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i kind of think your reading into too much bs. you are seeing what you want about it and biasing it based on your own oppinion

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
i kind of think your reading into too much bs. you are seeing what you want about it and biasing it based on your own oppinion

Actually he is pretty much reciting from the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Don't know about the very last part though.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

As the story goes?????

What story izzat?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

While the book is a hoax, it's an interesting possibility that Jesus had descendants.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Actually he is pretty much reciting from the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail.

If that's the case, nothing but 100% USDA fiction masquerading as fact...

The author even admitted it himself:

Channel Four's The Real Da Vinci Code presenter Tony Robinson asked Michael Baigent the following question in relation to the claim that Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene and produced offspring:

Tony Robinson:
Do we have any evidence that there was a child?

Michael Baigent:
There's none whatsoever – that’s purely hypothesis on our part – but I think it's a plausible hypothesis - that the Holy Grail is the bloodline of David – and if Jesus and Mary Magdalene had been married and she was pregnant with this child – "yes, she would have carried the Grail to France" – and I think this is the way that we need to look at this material – Is it true? I don't know – Is it plausible? Yes.

Tony Robinson:
So the inspiration for 'The Da Vinci Code' and a whole Canon of secret Grail Hunts is no more than a Big Guess...

priory-of-sion.com...

A New York Times article stated: ‘Much of The Da Vinci Code scaffolding of conspiracies was constructed in an earlier best seller, Holy Blood, Holy Grail, published in the 1980s. [In fact, the book’s authors sued unsuccessfully for plagiarism – Ed.] It relies on a file of documents found in the Bibliothèque Nationale de France that has since been exposed as one man’s hoax.’

The Da Vinci Code: Fiction masquerading as fact

Why the Baigent book was published under the category of nonfiction rather than fiction is a mystery to me. ...this has been the standard formula for pulp fiction about Jesus ever since the Gnostics invented the genre in the second century A.D.

In fact, all of the books with caricatures of Christ that are spawned today on a conspiracy-happy public merely demonstrate that Gnosticism, the earliest Christian heresy, is alive and well in the twenty-first century. These wild claims have not a spark of supporting evidence. Christianity rests on fact, not on fantasy, but Gnostic writers, now just as then, remain eager to superimpose their own image and fantasies onto the facts of history.

MICHAEL BAIGENT AND THE GNOSTIC TACTIC: FANTASY POSING AS FACT?

It seems dubious author Michael Baigent has thrust his pen into the side of Yeshua again in his new book The Jesus Papers. A followup to his 1982 hit and miss Holy Blood, Holy Grail in which he has Jesus escape the cross through drug use and elope to France with Mary Magdalene. This was the inspiration behind Dan Brown’s overwhelmingly popular, over-hyped, fraudulent and highly imaginative DaVinci Code.

Baigent’s premise in The Jesus Papers is the same as Holy Blood, Holy Grail, only this time he takes it a step further. He claims to have found what he calls the “Jesus Papers,” written letters from Yeshua to the Sanhedrin uncovering the “truth” about Yeshua’s feigned death and the ensuing details of his “life after death.” Hershel Shanks has a good time poking fun at this wasted ink called a novel in his recent review of it. Take a peak and have a few laughs, and don’t worry about it shaking anyone’s faith but those who have none.

Holy Blood, Holy Lies

edit on 21-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Mmhm. But then again, look at the scientology nutters. They're all obsessed with sci-fi books that suck.
This is fiction, just like that.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Another spamming post of yours.

Lol, this you got from a #ing commercial fiction paperback. Yeah, Tom Hanks is going out with Jesus' female heir to the throne. Of course we know everything Dan Brown and this fabricator of history wrote is gospel and historical fact, not like he made it all up as a work of fiction or nuttin'.

Rulers on palms for most of ATS today. I came here looking for some fresh water and all I found was stinking stagnant sludge in this well today.

Must I be forced to seek new climes for my deck chair and morning coffee?

edit on 21-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You are so wrong sorry. As I have pointed out before, the saviour has been crucified, (killed), before he left the womb. The child due to be born on the anniversary of Jesus' true birth was to unite both Muslims and Christians to shepherd in a new religious tolerance. She would have changed the world. YES it was a she.

This is just my opinion though and means nothing.

You are right about harry though, he has broken the bloodline of his brother causing a new line!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
You are so wrong sorry. As I have pointed out before, the saviour has been crucified, (killed), before he left the womb. The child due to be born on the anniversary of Jesus' true birth was to unite both Muslims and Christians to shepherd in a new religious tolerance. She would have changed the world. YES it was a she.

This is just my opinion though and means nothing.

You are right about harry though, he has broken the bloodline of his brother causing a new line!

thats interesting. So who is "she"?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent
Harry's mum and Dodi had been chosen to bring her in. A Christian Muslim. With nothing but pure love from both sides.
Again this is opinion as I cant supply proof for the doubters.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Interesting

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CallerOfGods
Check out Dodi's bloodline all the way to king d!!!!!!
Do some research and enjoy looking. You are right it is so interesting.
For an opinion on Harry message me..

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

FYI, the Merovingians and Carolingians dynasties are originating from Belgium, not France.
And Belgium is already a kingdom, so no need to worry.

new topics

top topics

join