It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional Bookies Predict Hillary as 2016 Winner

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If there is any justice left in the US, she will be in jail before then.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
If she is the next POTUS, we are all Doomed and Dammed !

Why? She is the most qualified of all the contenders.

Sorry, has nothing to do with bookie odds. Just had to ask.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

How so?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5

How so?

Why don't you research her history, from an unbiased site, and find out.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

This pretty much aligns with my suspicions as well. The only difference between me and the bookies is that I have the roles reversed for Cruz and Rubio. Cruz gets the nomination while Rubio comes in second.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh my mistake, you're talking about those ultra top secret qualities a person must have to run for POTUS. I checked into her history, the qualifications part hasn't been laid out for me.

So please can I get just a brief overview of what puts her above the others in the race? You must have quite the insider knowledge and I'd like if you would share.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Oh my mistake, you're talking about those ultra top secret qualities a person must have to run for POTUS. I checked into her history, the qualifications part hasn't been laid out for me.

So please can I get just a brief overview of what puts her above the others in the race? You must have quite the insider knowledge and I'd like if you would share.

Sure you did.

You checked her education, lawyer status, political interests from her college years, when she switched from right to left, etc.

No you didn't.

You looked to find what you wanted to.

edit on 21-12-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm asking what part of any of those things you are listing makes her any more qualified than anyone else running? It's a simple question you've been dodging for a while.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm asking what part of any of those things you are listing makes her any more qualified than anyone else running? It's a simple question you've been dodging for a while.

She's been politics all her life. It's always been her main focus. She didn't just jump on the band wagon.

And she's the only one ever to be in the White House married to the president.

Now, some will claim this is just frivolous. But, I don't see it that way. Politics is the glue that makes Bill & Hill work. She's not in the kitchen baking brownies. And anyone who's being real will acknowledge her intelligence.

She's also done the ground work. Those who have actually worked with her, respect her -- work wise at least.

The major complaint would be "she's a politician".

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

She's been politics all her life. It's always been her main focus. She didn't just jump on the band wagon.

And she's the only one ever to be in the White House married to the president.

Now, some will claim this is just frivolous. But, I don't see it that way. Politics is the glue that makes Bill & Hill work. She's not in the kitchen baking brownies. And anyone who's being real will acknowledge her intelligence.

She's also done the ground work. Those who have actually worked with her, respect her -- work wise at least.

That's the problem we don't need another politician in the White House, look to where that has gotten us now. We don't need another liar, cheat, or a scandalous entity. And we already know that she is all three.

Why should we praise her for being the only wife employed into the White House? That shouldn't even be onto the table of debate. It would be like saying Obama should be president because he's black.

At least give credible instances of why she is a prime candidate for the presidency.

But what do I care I can't vote anyway I'm a felon.

Good day

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I honestly believe that Trump's so called lead in this race is just media hype. I don't know anyone personally who takes him seriously, not even true blooded Republicans. He's a loudmouth blowhard who screams his might over others.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

That's the problem we don't need another politician in the White House, look to where that has gotten us now. We don't need another liar, cheat, or a scandalous entity. And we already know that she is all three.

That's what you choose to believe. Hill and Bill, probably the most scrutinized, investigated political couple EVER --- but, they're still going strong. Guess someone better find some real "facts" that stick.

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Why should we praise her for being the only wife employed into the White House? That shouldn't even be onto the table of debate. It would be like saying Obama should be president because he's black.

Did I refer to her as wife? Yes, I said married as in a political couple. It is the bond that holds them together. She was into politics before she met Bill, but you want to demote her to just a "wife" because they're married. I have read up on her (them). People that know them personally say their "dinner table talk" is politics. Do I think Hill spent her time decorating the White House? Hell no!

BTW, I did not say I'm voting for her. I said she's the most qualified. Which I believe she is from her history and work.

edit on 21-12-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Actually, the main complaint would probably be she's a lying, conniving, traitorous, corporate-owned power hungry heartless bitch. Saying "she's a politician" sort of captures the spirit, but it really doesn't do the message justice.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cry93
I honestly believe that Trump's so called lead in this race is just media hype. I don't know anyone personally who takes him seriously, not even true blooded Republicans. He's a loudmouth blowhard who screams his might over others.

I tried to talk to my 45 year old daughter about Trump. She has zero interest in politics.

All I get are sound bites. He speaks his mind. He's not a slick career politician. He cares about America as it should be. Etc etc.

No concept of the complexity of the position of president of USA.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Actually, the main complaint would probably be she's a lying, conniving, traitorous, corporate-owned power hungry heartless bitch. Saying "she's a politician" sort of captures the spirit, but it really doesn't do the message justice.

Do you have real facts to back that up?

If you do, why is she not in prison?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well, her email issue for a start. It was overly politicized, but still a legitimate concern. Also worth looking at is how the DNC is transparently favoring Hillary over Sanders and O'Malley.

For the same reason George Herbert Walker Bush Jr. and Dick Cheney aren't in prison.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Well, her email issue for a start. It was overly politicized, but still a legitimate concern. Also worth looking at is how the DNC is transparently favoring Hillary over Sanders and O'Malley.

For the same reason George Herbert Walker Bush Jr. and Dick Cheney aren't in prison.

Accusations without convictions.

I don't think the average person has a clue to the complexities of politics at this top level.

Hill & Bill most investigated political couple ever --- and still nothing.

Guess I get a little tired of all the accusations blowing in the wind.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm not asking you to agree with me, I am stating what the most major complaint against her would likely be.
Are the war crimes Bush Jr. and Cheney committed accusations without convictions, too?

Maybe. I'm not sure the average person would want to. The impurity and corruption would drive them insane.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Even if it doesn't take the form you'd expect.
My own intuition tells me Hillary is bad news. That the fate of her becoming president is something to be avoided at any cost. I trust it to make that judgement for me, I do not need anything else.
edit on 21/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Not a bet I would make. Fool's bet.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

On Hillary or Sanders?

The only way I see the former winning is through institutional corruption or super delegate abuse.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join