It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 casualties reported on Las Vegas Strip.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
TERROR ATTACK IN LAS VEGAS! Woman Driver, Screaming "Allahu Akbar" Runs Over 40 people on Las Vegas Strip

www.superstation95.com...

believe it or not.....

More than likely not.

While we're on this subject, anyone feel like apologizing to Kap yet for jumping down his throat for saying what everyone was wondering, while being ok with excitedly jumping on source-less & unverifiable junk site articles? Neat mental gymnastics there.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It was a Terrorist attack
A woman in a car with its windows down screamed “Allahu Akbar” as she ran up onto the sidewalk and ran-over upwards of 40 people in Las Vegas last night
Source
www.nowtheendbegins.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

TERROR ATTACK IN LAS VEGAS! Woman Driver, Screaming "Allahu Akbar" Runs Over 40 people on Las Vegas Strip

believe it or not.....

Sounds about right. I just saw a pic of her in her head scarf and read about witnesses saying she was screaming Allahu Akbar....but yeah, let's turn a blind eye.

You guys might be right, my only issue is that I can only find the one witness account and it never gave their name. Need more information.

Again, my other issue is that I live in Vegas and nobody I know is afraid. We're all working and shopping as normal. If it's terrorism, it didn't work.

I found the origin of the witness who said he was there and posted it online right about the time it happened, so could be credible but I have no name to go by so can't tell. If it comes out that this is the case, I will not be surprised. Now with the FBI involved and that it was deliberate just makes sense it was terrorism to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

believe it or not.....

Sounds about right. I just saw a pic of her in her head scarf and read about witnesses saying she was screaming Allahu Akbar....but yeah, let's turn a blind eye.

I'd like to see that pic if you can find it again. That might lend credibility toward this being terror related. At the moment, I'm not convinced.

For those crying about the comparison to guns...Need some cheese to go with that whine?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Well that escalated quickly. I'm on my tiny iPod trying to keep up. Will hop on the laptop in a few...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Annee
Just saw this in a new thread...
Link

This was an act of Islamic Terrorism, perpetrated by an Islamic woman driving a car with a three year old child inside, who INTENTIONALLY rode onto the sidewalk to strike innocent people. Police, however, have been instructed by their superiors to NOT use the word "terrorism" in relation to this incident, because Las Vegas does not want tourists to be frightened away from the city.

Thread here.

That link comes from only 1 source, a religious blog- nowtheendbegins.com. Superstation 95.1 also had this to report Seich to Wipe Out portions of Buffalo NY . That is where I live, never happened, wasn't going to happen, will never happen.

Other tidbits on Superstation 95.1: Islam is Not a Religion- But World's Largest Death Cult, Surprise! You're Eating Fukishima Radiation.

Those are the only sources for this. lol.

edit on 21-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Without a doubt this was intentional but I'm not going to call it terrorism, I was reading that she was homeless so I'm seeing it as a single mother who was at wits end who snapped and figured # it 3 hots and a cot and baby will be taken care of by the state.

Sigh* Unfortunately the new buzz word for anything happening is going to be labeled terrorism.

This time of year brings out the worst in some people.
edit on 21-12-2015 by thesaneone because: Add

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Which is why I'm waiting for more info, and that picture Vasa saw.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

Your source is garbage. If this is true then all outlets should be carrying that story so by all means find us a better source.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Which is why I'm waiting for more info, and that picture Vasa saw.

Yes, you should. I am still reading about the 'killer water sieche'.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Lombardo said that no motive for the mayhem had been determined but added that Holloway had recently had a falling out with the child's father. He also said that Holloway had arrived from Oregon about a week ago and had been living out of her car.

USA Today
Looks like Annee might have nailed this one.

edit on 12/21/2015 by Klassified because: wording

edit on 12/21/2015 by Klassified because: add video

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

"We are not 100% ruling out the possibility of terrorism."

Translation: It's terrorism.

The intentional act that occurred on the Boulevard is going to be very hard to explain at face value.

in oppose to..

He said that she was “very stoic” at the time of the event and “she didn’t appear to be distressed due to her actions.

add the "uncomfortable" feeling to that, and the picture is clear.

Thank you Sheriff.

Now cut the bull and say it.

To the member who was talking about jaywalking... geez facepalm christ

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

"We are not 100% ruling out the possibility of terrorism."

Translation: It's terrorism.

The intentional act that occurred on the Boulevard is going to be very hard to explain at face value.

in oppose to..

He said that she was “very stoic” at the time of the event and “she didn’t appear to be distressed due to her actions.

add the "uncomfortable" feeling to that, and the picture is clear.

Thank you Sheriff.

Now cut the bull and say it.

To the member who was talking about jaywalking... geez facepalm christ

NO.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Bigburgh

Without a doubt this was intentional but I'm not going to call it terrorism, I was reading that she was homeless so I'm seeing it as a single mother who was at wits end who snapped and figured # it 3 hots and a cot and baby will be taken care of by the state.

Sigh* Unfortunately the new buzz word for anything happening is going to be labeled terrorism.

Star! And I'm with on that. Great perspectives.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mynorgy
I fail to see the problem just doing nature a favor.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This officer says they KNOW this was not an act of terrorism.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
#gamblerslivesmatter

2nd line

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Cared for by the state for the rest of her life. Solves her homeless problem.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Kapusta

Muslim here..

Who cares what you are and what the hell does it have to do with this situation at this time???

Please. This thread was hinting on a terrorist act from the get go.

I am just asking the question everyone seems to be dancing around.

Don't try and play it off as if it didn't cross your mind. It crossed my mind and a few others by the looks of it.

No it was NOT hinted as a terrorist attack in any way. It was actually cleared up quite quick to NOT be a terrorist act. Get over your guilty complex.

You sure about that?

Look the point is , I saw this thread from the begaining turning into something it most likely was not.

I dont't personally believe it was a terrorist attack. But i knew it would turn into that.

And it seems it has.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The amount of people here who instantly go along with these fake news sites is amazing!! You can actually look some of them up and find out they're completely full or crap ya know.

If you can't and you still wonder if they can be trusted there are other ways as well. Try looking up the domains and who they're registered to for starters. Track who they connected to and who owns them, how long they've been around.

Dig a little bit folks, because you're making yourselves look ridiculous by pushing their propaganda.

Track down the source where they get their information from. If they don't provide a source then don't believe them. NOBODY that is credible is going to produce a news article without giving you a source from where they get their information from.

It's not that hard for most of the stuff being pushed out there and there are many many propaganda sites pushing their trash and more to come in the future. It's your name and reputation on the line when you push their trash so you should care.

Don't be their pawn.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join