It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Times Debbie Wasserman Schultz Violated DNC Rules and Stacked the Deck in Favor of Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yep, there are billions on the line and Oligopolies dont like 50 50 odds.

The louder Bernies voice becomes you will see the dnc and the liberal media denounce him like the GOP did with Ron Paul.

Unfortunately it looks like its a hillary win unless a miracle happens.
edit on 481231America/ChicagoMon, 21 Dec 2015 11:48:32 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You may be right. Obama was able to ride a wave of racial politics to soar above Hillary's popularity in early 2008. Now we have an old white guy (who does say stuff that makes sense, but when has substance ever mattered when the American citizenry picks a Presidential candidate?) against a person that is part of a minority demographic that hasn't had a President yet. Hillary has clearly already positioned her campaign this go around to mimic what made Obama successful (she is actively pitching her gender as a reason to vote for her, something she didn't do as much of when going up against Obama). Going by history, Bernie doesn't stand a chance.

Sometimes being a student of history can make the present so boring and predictable...
edit on 21-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

IMO I find it hard to believe that someone as well connected as the Clintons wouldn't be made a promise ahead of time before making a second run.

I also wouldn't find it hard to believe that during last election deals were made for Obama to win , with the condition that Hillary would get the next time around.

Call it a gut feeling based on some observations on how gov't.Oligopolies, MSM, and the two party system works.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Due to voter fatigue and the six year itch, I find it hard to believe that any political party would be able to promise the presidency to a followup candidate. I'm sure the DNC is well aware of both of those concepts for voting history too.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've noticed a few conservative sites talking about Hillary paying off DNC to buy votes in southern states...I feel it's related to this topic. Anyone hear of that yet and is there any truth to it?
edit on 21-12-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Due to voter fatigue and the six year itch, I find it hard to believe that any political party would be able to promise the presidency to a followup candidate. I'm sure the DNC is well aware of both of those concepts for voting history too.

I would agree if our presidency process wasn't so compromised.

If you are able to legally donate enough money to both the GOP and the DNC and spend enough money in ad revenue with the MSM you in essence can take control of those organizations by making them dependent on your money. In return if you control those entities you control the presidency and the gov't.

Hence why the cost of elections have gone up year after year and as you stated voter fatigue has been on the rise , which makes it even more self preserving to take the BIG OLIGOPOLY money.

The system is designed for those with the deepest pockets to control our elections legally and to make the voters think they have a choice.

For Obamacare to have passed it required a Democrat in office as it makes it less obvious had a republican pushed it , even though Romney did it in MA.

I think the Health Industry(insurance,drugs,etc) want to keep Obamacare in place, hence they are going to push another Democrat into office versus a Republican.

Having a republican elected too soon, would force them to get rid of Obamacare which they don't really want todo. This could push the GOP political cheerleaders into Reality by making them realise their is no difference between the two party if they didn’t get rid of Obamacare.

IMO Its all psychological welfare.

edit on 021231America/ChicagoMon, 21 Dec 2015 13:02:45 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Maybe Bernie's donors should start a class action lawsuit against the DNC. hit them in the wallet where it is sure to hurt!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: amicktd

Maybe Bernie's donors should start a class action lawsuit against the DNC. hit them in the wallet where it is sure to hurt!

If Sanders DOES win the lawsuit against the DNC, he'll essentially be winning HRC's money...as the DNC is strapped for cash and Hillary has been financing it since August, through their joint-fundraising deal.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think everyone is okay with taking money out of Hilary's pocket.

Good news about money and Sanders, since the firewall story Friday he's earned over a million dollars through donations of support.

Don't ya love it when a plan backfires on your opponent?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
FROM the NYT, today:

The Democratic National Committee, which considers opposition research it obtains on Republicans as a core function for the Democratic campaigns, has been buying reams of material from an outside group started by a close ally of Hillary Clinton.

The party committee’s most recent filings with the Federal Election Commission show a $144,000 payment to American Bridge 21st Century, an opposition research-focused “super PAC” that was founded in the 2012 presidential cycle by David Brock, Mrs. Clinton’s tormentor-turned-defender on the left.

The Clinton campaign already coordinates on communications with another of Mr. Brock’s groups, Correct the Record, which developed as an offshoot of American Bridge.

Correct the Record has handled research about Mrs. Clinton and has done some tracking of other Democratic candidates, while American Bridge has handled research about the Republicans. Correct the Record was paid $275,000 by the Clinton campaign earlier this year, records show.

www.nytimes.com...

Essentially, Hillary is saving her own campaign money and financially helping her friends, by funneling her opposition research purchases through the DNC.
edit on 21-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Having read Sanders lawsuit, the only monetary reference was compensation for financial lose, due to the DNC's cutting the Sanders campaigns access to their fund raising data. The figure mentioned is a mere $600,000 a day, but Sanders got a million plus in donations on the Friday that the access was denied them.

Here is a link to the actual lawsuit that was filed PDF microsoft word file

Not being a lawyer I could have misunderstandings of the suit or the legal process.

edit on 21-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Can Sanders' supporters sue the DNC?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I'm really surprised you didn't mention Citizen's United in that post. That is literally the landmark Supreme Court decision that has caused this influx of money in politics we are seeing today. Obamacare is just standard political and partisan nonsense compared to Citizen's United, and I believe that the responsibility for THAT decision lies within corruption of our judicial system. Namely the conservatives serving on the bench.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Not sure about supporters in general, but donors have a vested interest in the primaries and the DNC's favouritism of Clinton could easily been seen as a torte and open them to suit.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well Bernie did want to fight corruption, so I guess he is just getting a small taste of whats ahead if he becomes the next president. Bernie's supporters are strong though and I think the DNC is picking a fight they don't want. Bernie has everything to gain and not much to lose.
edit on 21-12-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
The Dems have their own version of a Ron Paul and he's going to get the same treatment when it comes convention time. Sorry...

Wouldn't it be nice if there were more than Sanders and Hillary. Think of the Republicans if it was just Ron Paul and Bush... Something really stinks on the Democrat side since they seemed to pick their nominee years ago. George Soros drove the train for Obama and I would bet he started it again in 2013 for Hillary with a message no others need to apply other than some guy like Sanders who didn't get in line.

edit on 21-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The republican party did the same thing, if not worse, to ron paul

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

Lots of parallels between Sander's run and Paul's run.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
May 24, 2016

I finally paid attention this Debbie Wasserman-Schultz for the first time today. She was interviewed by MSNBC. Now I understand why she's nicknamed Debbie "Airheaded Blabbermouth" Schultz. I bet she LOVES Hillary, and will destroy anyone and anything that stands in "their" way. Maybe Hillary will pick Debbie as the V.P.. They have a lot in common.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join