It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Times Debbie Wasserman Schultz Violated DNC Rules and Stacked the Deck in Favor of Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
usuncut.com...

Here’s how Debbie Wasserman Schultz has violated her own party’s rules to rig the process.

1. Scheduling primary debates to garner as few viewers as possible

2. Grassroots Clinton field offices co-located at DNC offices

3. Dismantling Bernie Sanders’ campaign over one staffer’s mistake

4. DNC finance chair caught raising money for Clinton

5. The DNC lined up superdelegates for Clinton before first debate

Now, I'm not sure purposely airing the debates on dates that guarantee low ratings is against the rules but clearly shows her agenda and this should come as no surprise to anyone following the story of the DNC and the recent events of Sander's campaign and a faulty firewall. Schultz has a long history with the Clinton's and due to her recent actions against Hilary's only Democratic threat it's obvious she's not a neutral party but a lap dog for the Clinton campaign. I can only hope she is removed from her position in the near future, but I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's way passed time for her to go.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
usuncut.com...

Here’s how Debbie Wasserman Schultz has violated her own party’s rules to rig the process.

1. Scheduling primary debates to garner as few viewers as possible

2. Grassroots Clinton field offices co-located at DNC offices

3. Dismantling Bernie Sanders’ campaign over one staffer’s mistake

4. DNC finance chair caught raising money for Clinton

5. The DNC lined up superdelegates for Clinton before first debate

Now, I'm not sure purposely airing the debates on dates that guarantee low ratings is against the rules but clearly shows her agenda and this should come as no surprise to anyone following the story of the DNC and the recent events of Sander's campaign and a faulty firewall. Schultz has a long history with the Clinton's and due to her recent actions against Hilary's only Democratic threat it's obvious she's not a neutral party but a lap dog for the Clinton campaign. I can only hope she is removed from her position in the near future, but I doubt it.

I believe the NEXT Democratic debate is on a weekend at the same time two playoff games are taking place.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wouldn't be surprised. I wonder if the Sanders camp will be taking action against her, or perhaps other democrats who aren't aligned with Clinton.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

IDK. I thought so, but after last night when Sanders apologized directly to Hillary's face, my heart sank.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Of course he was gonna apologize, he took the high road but I'm sure the Sanders camp will continue to investigate this issue and hopefully air some dirty laundry, like the DNC.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Dems have their own version of a Ron Paul and he's going to get the same treatment when it comes convention time. Sorry...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is for Democrats, obviously, and those that have given money. I called the other night. A friend passed this to me.

"Regarding phone calls to the DNC, call their cash donation line instead. That number is 877-336-7200. Calling this number forces live staff to deal with you, and keeps them from getting a donation call at the same time. You can use the call to tell them why you are refusing to donate. Let them know that you won't donate another dime until they get rid of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as DNC chair. They will take notes. They guy who took my message even seemed embarrassed and seemed to agree. Call now, operators standing by."

* I hope this doesn;t fall under 'recruiting'* It is meant to point out an alternative to people who are emailing or facebooking or calling a main number to the DNC to complain.*
edit on 20-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

He did take the high road...and I can respect that.
It was just knowing that Hillary took it as a personal victory, gloating in front of everybody that got my goat. Sanders is by far the better human being of the two...and while I'll be voting on the Republican side this election, I think he's genuine and truly believes what he says. Hillary Clinton is a despicable creature...and if we have to have a Democrat as our next President, I hope it's not her.

Hopefully, the suit continues...I think there's a whole lot of dirt to be uncovered.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The suit is continuing and at least one committeewoman is planning to step down if Wasserman-Schultz isn't booted.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
The Dems have their own version of a Ron Paul and he's going to get the same treatment when it comes convention time. Sorry...

Except Paul Ron wasn't a communist like diaper man Sanders. The only thing that Paul and Sanders have in common is they are both nuts.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There seems to be a few discrepancies in the logs from NGP-VAN, simply put they are not the actual logs.

The above screenshot is, at first glance, an audit trail of actions taken by a particular user within the NGP-VAN system. To a layman, this appears very much as one might think a system produced audit trail would. It has all the features we associate with technical mumbo-jumbo, including highly specific timestamps (down to the second), consistency among description (searches preceded with “Searched:”), etc.

This sample alone, however, gives us pretty clear indications that this is not an actual log. What you’re seeing in Exhibit A is, at best, a human interpretation of a more technical log, at worst, a complete fabrication. As with most things, the reality probably lies somewhere in the middle. That is to say, I’m not claiming that these are complete fabrications, but rather, likely a reduction of information contained in multiple logs which are not necessarily as clear about what is going on as are the descriptions we see here.

source

There's more to this story, so check out the source article.

Something smells fishy here!

edit on 21-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: typos

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

A lot more investigation needed to happen before Hillary went to the press and disciplinary action was taken by the DNC. The DNC violated the terms of the contract by not waiting 10 days for issues to be resolved. Sanders will win the lawsuit. This whole has blown up in their faces and left donators and all but the most fervent supporters of Hillary asking what the hell.

Boom.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: jheated5

Except Paul Ron wasn't a communist like diaper man Sanders. The only thing that Paul and Sanders have in common is they are both nuts.

Sanders isn't a communist and both he and Paul know far more about the government than you could ever hope to comprehend.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
To put things in perspective:

The head of the DNC: Co-Chair of Clinton's 08 campaign...check

The CEO of the company with the faulty software: Ex Bill Clinton Staffer...check

Bernie Sanders is a grassroots candidate, yet the debates are on during the worst times...check

DNC and CEO tagteam Bernie into a scandal...check

Yea nothing to see here move along people.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The DNC's sharing their offices with Hilarity is something that I feel needs to be investigated, the DNC has proven its claim to impartiality is pure BS!

I headed across town, toward the Carson City Democratic Party headquarters. Upon arriving, I met three smartly dressed men getting ready for an event they said was an opening party for the Clinton campaign's local field office. Registering my curiosity, one of them pointed to the back, and explained that the Clinton campaign was renting an office in the party headquarters.

With its walls papered with Hillary Clinton signs, and the seats carefully arranged for the Hillary for America ribbon-cutting, it was hard to tell where the Democratic Party's office ended and the Clinton office began. There were a few signs referencing Obama and the Affordable Care Act, but as far as I could tell, there weren't any that mentioned the two other Democrats running for president.

At the time, it struck me as curious that the local Democratic Party—particularly one in a key early voting state—would allow a primary candidate to run a campaign from their office, sharing resources and space in a place where caucus voters might come with the expectation of balanced information on all of the party's candidates.

source

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wow... Talk about idiotic. The Republicans are handing the Presidency to the Democrats on a silver platter and Hillary and co are STILL trying to play dirty politics to get the Presidency. Not really surprising there, but just exasperating.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yea Hillary and company are trying to pull of the scam of the century right now. Pathetic she can't beat nobody Sanders fair and square.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Wow... Talk about idiotic. The Republicans are handing the Presidency to the Democrats on a silver platter and Hillary and co are STILL trying to play dirty politics to get the Presidency. Not really surprising there, but just exasperating.

Thats because its not about getting the right party elected its about getting the right candidate elected. BOTH party are the right party for the oligopolies.

The job of the gop and the dnc is to make sure the public only has the option to select the 2 Oligopoly chosen candidates.

edit on 491231America/ChicagoMon, 21 Dec 2015 11:49:32 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 501231America/ChicagoMon, 21 Dec 2015 11:50:06 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

She's probably not wanting to leave things up to chance at this point. At this point in the 2008 election, Obama was a nobody candidate who went on to win the Presidency. Heck, he had LESS support than Bernie does now. Hillary makes it really hard for me to like her...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join