It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats, harassment, vandalism at mosques reach record high

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
There is already the exact same thread about this exact same article when it came out last week.

It is based on anecdotal evidence from a biased terrorist organization of proven liars and exaggerators...CAIR.

Enough said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not this crap again.

OP always complains about others threads.

Then he doesn't even do an ATS search for this propaganda.

Pathetic...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Well, It was suggested the at least 70% of the Mosques in the country had been radicalized.
So that being said, sounds like folks are tired of Muslims and their Terroristic BS

Time to take it elsewhere...Canada wants you

Where and by whom was that suggested???

Because I would imagine if that was true you'd notice it very easily.

www.jpost.com...

I actually heard it on the nightly news last week, but then i believe others said it as well, like CNN

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

that's ok

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

MSM's don't count

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

MSM's don't count
Follow the link and read it from an expert in Islamic Terrorists then
www.jpost.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

now that is scary and I believe it.
edit on 21-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Tardacus

That same logic applies to the movie Jaws and the increased shark fishing the came from it.

but that was just a movie.

I live in the country and when we see an increase in rabid raccoons we start killing raccoons and after we don`t see any rabid raccoons anymore we stop killing raccoons.amazing how that works, huh?

Not really great analogies, as rattlesnakes don't collectively become more aggressive when others of their species are being targeted, and raccoons don't have an increase in choosing to become rabid when others of their species are killed.

In other words, when dumb-dumbs start backing a people into a corner, more of the people are likely to become aggressive extremists. I'm taking about both sides. Dumb# Muslim terrorists who attack non-Muslim innocents breed dumb# non-Muslim terrorists who attack Muslim innocents. All in a viscious, endless cycle of stupid.

As for the rabid raccoons, wouldn't it be a better long-term solution to eliminate the vector as well, so so they don't keep getting rabies?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I complain about others? Still upset about your Trump thread? Either way, you are literally the pot calling the kettle black here! Propaganda? You mean like the crap Trump pumps out of his Facebook and Twitter account? Ironic!

It appears this was posted already but guess what, reposts happen and when you repost something I'll be sure to be there to point it out.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Damn, an Isrseli article from 2005? It must be true!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Huh? The article is talking about this year, not 2008. And what is that link? What does it prove or disprove?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You should know by now he doesn't provide sources. He only makes accusations and hopes no one calls him out on it and when asked to provide a source he tells you to look it up. Clearly he's a liar.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Zoning issues? Whatever Inforlurker is trying to add to this thread is beyond me so if you're not gonna believe CAIR or the FBI then you should take his post with a grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Hey look, you're still talking about churches and for once tried to provide a link. Too bad you failed at linking a website. Why people are starring your post is beyond me because I've learned nothing from your links. I guess people just really don't like Muslims and support your twisted views.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cibix
This is a christian country

This is a country founded on religious freedom. Have you forgotten that?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Sad you think 63 is something to cheer about. Bad news for you is that the numbers seem to be rising so when the numbers reach 100 will you still be patting the islamaphobes on the back for a job well done?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you defending attacks on mosques because of ISIS?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Ewwwwwww. I cannot stand a snake of any type! Especially those pesky water moccasins!!

Like Santorum said...The fact of the matter is not all Muslims are Jihadists but the reality is, all Jihadists are Muslims.”

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

All jihadists (as the West defines them) are religious extremists. Are all religious extremists jihadists?
Nope. Religious extremists come from all religions.

As for the thread:

I see people whining. Chrisitian churches are getting too! Yes they are and a few months ago when an uptick happened and some threads were made, there was a lot of denial by the same people crying about it now. I wonder if it's because those threads covered the racist nature of that uptick.

None of you wanted to talk about it then.

Thread
Thread

And look who responded with money to rebuild... Muslims.
edit on 12/21/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I see people whining. Chrisitian churches are getting too! Yes they are and a few months ago when an uptick happened and some threads were made, there was a lot of denial by the same people crying about it now.

I am sorry if I am reading your post wrong, but I think you just highlighted why they aren't crying about the claims of an increase in attacks on mosques.

Attacks on religious buildings and against all religions, occur more frequently than they should. Since no one is taking up a banner and calling out those attacks, why should this be expected to be treated any differently?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What are you talking about no one is taking up a banner and calling it out? Clearly people are, were, and those that helped the black churches were the Muslims. Seems to me you are just here to downplay attacks on mosques. Shame on you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join