It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

charles manson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
whilst we all sit in astonishment on how the world is shaping up or shipping out. a little group of people saw and felt what is happening now.............way back then in 1967.i am sure many many people and groups were feeling the same thing, but this group got notariety and fame to close down what was becoming a new era or new dawn.hope.i am not sure what an anomaly is but the word sounds right to what i want to say happened to manson and the "family" way back then.even including the killers who killed the famous hollywood stars.manson never killed anyone or wanted those people killed.each person did so on their own accord with a reason and purpose of mind.maybe in a way how iraq people react to all the destruction that has and is happening to them and their country.the pyramids were made some 3000 thousand years ago? no one has any idea why or how they were made.i make this claim that virtually no one knows why or how the manson"family" became what would be known as the bloodiest worst murders of the 20th century.it is NOT what the tv and media said what happened.guilty yes.they were.but we're all guilty.america was given a chance back then to show grace and humilty of understanding why.just like why do their children kill in america in schools,each other.parents so on. thereis no more time left to put blame on for your sins anymore.judgement day is here.ALL will be revealed. are you ready?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
wow ! from charles manson to the pyramids to judgement day all in 1 topic ! where to begin ?

I'll stick with manson.

he was attempting to start a race war to bring about the racial clensing of america. how can you say he didn't want anyone dead ?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by geno
the pyramids were made some 3000 thousand years ago? no one has any idea why or how they were made.i make this claim that virtually no one knows why or how the manson"family" became what would be known as the bloodiest worst murders of the 20th century.it is NOT what the tv and media said what happened.guilty yes.they were.but we're all guilty.america was given a chance back then to show grace and humilty of understanding why.just like why do their children kill in america in schools,each other.parents so on. thereis no more time left to put blame on for your sins anymore.judgement day is here.ALL will be revealed. are you ready?

The Pyramids were built by the egyptians via hebrew slaves,very simple process. they were built as tombs and grandiose feats of ego. the Manson murders were grusome because they killed a pregnant Hollywood star. Pretty people being murdered means attention, if laci peterson was ugly there wouldnt be 1/100th the coverage

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Manson was born a sycopath from the get go. I think he just loves to kill and one day he will face his judgement and where he is going he will be able to have a wennie roast anytine he wants!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Manson was a Psycho who spent most of his life behind bars and the rest telling stoned stupid kids that he was God and the Beatles wanted him to start a race war by killing Whites and blaming it on Blacks.

BTW it was 1969 not 67

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How people can even think about granting that nutjob parole is beyond me.

new topics

top topics

join