It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISIS Flag is Flying in Dearborn Michigan ? ...Is this True ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: Swills

Wrong...

You don't have the facts..Were any of you in Dearborn this week.

So, you are all just guessing.

The F'ing OP was a question.

I wasn't in Dearborn but it appears local news film crews were, and they filmed the anti-ISIS rally.

www.wxyz.com...

Looks like the Detroit News has covered this and other anti-ISIS rallies in Dearborn as well.

Not often that something can be so thoroughly debunked in about four seconds of research, but it happens I suppose.

edit on 20-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: whyamIhere

No, I can just read, not read minds.

I know you put If's in front of things, but some you didn't.

Mainly the points of the invasion and about if this is happening then Trump is right and immigration needs to stop.

How about you talk about the fact that this was an Anti-ISIS rally, you know those people that people are always talking about needing to do this but 'don't'?

You begged the question and then formulated an OP as if this was true with the "well it might not be" cop out.

Again, you are a mind reader.

Not...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well for such a "massive" anti-ISIS rally in a community with high Muslim population, they sure didn't seem to get much support from the tens of thousands of Muslim residents did they.

It was a controlled opposition move.

They successfully baited the MSM who jumped on the controlled errors.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Dude! You got mad at me and then insinuated I shouldn't post in your thread and then you called me and others liars. I'm not going to give you a safe space on this, I will pop your PC bubble.

Don't throw down and then cry about it.

You were proven wrong, suck it up and admit it.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I ask a very serious question...I never once said I believed it.

Ya you gave your self that little "Well I'm not positive" but your whole op is about how trump is right and that we need to stop this invasion blah blah blah.
Sounded like you were all for this being legit.

And you attacked us first, calling everyone posting something that refuted this "the most deceitful people on this site".
Don't dish it out if you can't handle it.

Now you are telling me what was in my mind ?

We're you in Dearborn this week ?

Please...The OP contained two question marks.

You're right it did the first was in the pic which by the way it was worded implied it was a pro ISIS march and not a anti ISIS march and here is the second.

Are we going to allow ourselves to be invaded ?

In which you also imply the same thing the pic did. Face it you fell for more of Trump's BS.

Buster, I checked it out.

Trump was wrong. Big Shock.

The personal attacks were unnecessary.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I am not, again I can just read what you put.

Why did you make this thread and say what you said if you didn't think it was true?

Or was it just a rant that had nothing to do with the topic that you created?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well for such a "massive" anti-ISIS rally in a community with high Muslim population, they sure didn't seem to get much support from the tens of thousands of Muslim residents did they.

What a surprise. Muslims protesting radicalized Muslims and all the wingnuts can say is "not good enough!"

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course you come here and twist this event to vilify Muslims. Dare I say, you are quite disturbing.

You're of the crowd that blames all Muslims for not taking a stand against terrorism and when you learn they've been doing that it's never good enough for you. Typical.
edit on 20-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Dude! You got mad at me and then insinuated I shouldn't post in your thread and then you called me and others liars. I'm not going to give you a safe space on this, I will pop your PC bubble.

Don't throw down and then cry about it.

You were proven wrong, suck it up and admit it.

You have never made a mistake ?

Show me where I called you a liar. Quite the opposite in our history.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'd would like to buy you a cup of coffee!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The people trying to tell me they have the facts...

Are three of the most deceptive people on this site.

Deceptive-
giving an appearance or impression different from the true one; misleading.

You didn't name names but it isn't hard to figure out what 2+2 is.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: xuenchen

What a surprise. Muslims protesting radicalized Muslims and all the wingnuts can say is "not good enough!"

Are they then 'moderate muslims' protesting against radicals?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: Swills

Wrong...

You don't have the facts..Were any of you in Dearborn this week.

So, you are all just guessing.

The F'ing OP was a question.

I wasn't in Dearborn but it appears local news film crews were, and they filmed the anti-ISIS rally.

www.wxyz.com...

Looks like the Detroit News has covered this and other anti-ISIS rallies in Dearborn as well.

Not often that something can be so thoroughly debunked in about four seconds of research, but it happens I suppose.

That was 2 weeks ago and not the event they claimed happened on 12-18.

So, this was supposed to be some kind of counter protest.

I trust you. You are local. It's huge news on Social Media.

If it never happened It never happened.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

I'm with whyamIhere, there doesn't seem to be to much certainty either way on this one. I'm still lookin.

Thanks,

I doubted this picture that's why I posted it.

Not to mention that the LOL forum was specifically created for squelching issues that could be EXTREMELY dangerous and inflammatory, and might also be true.

I say there's approximately equal proof for both sides being proffered.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

"Three of the most deceptive people on this site."

Of course I have made mistakes, I have no problem swallowing my pride and admitting it when I do. I also fully expect to be called out, especially on ATS, when I do.

I'm not going to ever be nice regarding hateful rhetoric that fuels violence towards people. Your OP was a hell of a lot more than asking if the picture was what Trump is claiming it is and none too graceful when countered with the facts that did indeed answer those two questions.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

I'm with whyamIhere, there doesn't seem to be to much certainty either way on this one. I'm still lookin.

Thanks,

Not to mention that the LOL forum was specifically created for squelching issues that could be EXTREMELY dangerous and inflammatory, and might also be true.

Except the OP's post is not based in any truth at all. I did provide search returns, has anyone bothered to read any of the links therein? If not, it is tantamount to sticking one's fingers in their ears and screaming "LALALALALICAN'THEARYOULALALALA." Being deliberately obtuse does not help one's argument, and is just pathetic when full refutation is established.

link   

I'm not local, I just said the local news reported on it.

Honestly I'm gonna chalk this up to somebody found a picture of the rally from two weeks ago and said it was an IS March from a couple days ago. I sincerely doubt that less than two weeks after an anti-IS rally that made the news there would be a pro-IS rally that not only didn't make the news but had police protection given to it.

Trump is banging the anti-Islam drum as hard as he can. In the grand scheme of things I see one of his lackeys jumping on this as infinitely more likely than this being a pro-IS rally that was kept hush hush. I really can't believe that people who live in Dearborn wouldn't have been blowing up the media and Internet about it.

link   
Ever been to Detroit? It's not the nicest city in the Union, just being polite.
The chances of that happening there is about the same as a snowball surviving on a Tahiti beach.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Thanks,

Except the OP's post is not based in any truth at all. I did provide search returns, has anyone bothered to read any of the links therein? If not, it is tantamount to sticking one's fingers in their ears and screaming "LALALALALICAN'THEARYOULALALALA." Being deliberately obtuse does not help one's argument, and is just pathetic when full refutation is established.

If I could star this, I would. It's nothing more than willfully ignoring evidence.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

"Three of the most deceptive people on this site."

Of course I have made mistakes, I have no problem swallowing my pride and admitting it when I do. I also fully expect to be called out, especially on ATS, when I do.

I'm not going to ever be nice regarding hateful rhetoric that fuels violence towards people. Your OP was a hell of a lot more than asking if the picture was what Trump is claiming it is and none too graceful when countered with the facts that did indeed answer those two questions.

Wait a second. They claimed this happened on 12/18.

The moderate protest (which I proud of) took place on 12-5.

So, I was trying to verify it. I didn't say the event happened.

Apparently, it did not. So, my apologies to the good people of ATS.

Some are still vehemently swearing it happened right in front of them.

I don't know what to believe. But, on the off chance it did happen.

I thought it would not hurt to ask. Some do not share me curiosity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join