It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which 3 dead people would you interview?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Charlie Chaplin

Leonardo Da Vinci

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

HM: Napoleon,Alexander the great,Julius Caesar,Hannibal,Spartacus,

Okay...I think I found a second possibility in Charlie Chaplin to go along with George Carlin.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

And?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion
Tesla
Archimedes
Leonardo da Vinci
Talk with them in a group.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Jezebel, Joan of Arc and Mark Twain

Stalin if any of the other 3 don't show

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

dead :

vladimir putin

david cammeron .

obama

yes i know they are currently alive - but in a thread with the premise that you can " interview dead people " - making the intended interviewee dead is a problem is it ?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Keeping it with just music for me while realising there are multiple other historical people that I should talk to..

Freddie Mecury
Layne Staley
Peter Steele

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i would go with
tesla
davinci
and
bruce lee

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I would ask George Bush, "What was your involvement in the 911 attacks"?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm not a celebrity gossip follower at all, but mysterious famous, usually quickly declared open and shut case deaths have always intrigued me. Breaking the rules with more than 3. All but one was famous before death.

Essentially the same question to all, with some variance. How did you really die, and who do you think was responsible? (Could be oneself, a far reaching conspiracy, end-stage complications of diabetes or a filthy talentless whure of a wife.) Variances to questions included.

Elisa Lam - from your perspective (which may have been altered by being drugged?), what happened? Any idea who was involved? Any idea why it happened to you, specifically?

Brittney Murphy -

Kurt Cobain - Did Love kill Cobain?

President John F. Kennedy - He wouldn't be able to shed any light on how many gunmen, where he/they shot from, or whether magic bullets exist, but maybe some insight on who and why he thinks the assassination was ordered.

Osama bin Laden - if he told me he really died as the official story stated, I'd follow up by asking him to share the information on the secret medical breakthroughs that kept him alive so long past his
edit on 12/21/2015 by dogstar23 because: Accidentally submitted before finished

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Modern times:

1. Brother Malcolm X
2. Patrice Lumumba
3. Huey P. Newton
Honorable mentions: Tupac Shakur, Steve Biko, and Marvin Gaye

Last 500 years:

1. King Ferdinand & Queen Isabella
2. Napoleon Bonaparte
3. Menelik II
Honorable mentions: Pocahontas, Nat Turner, Ovonramwen (Oba of the Kingdom of Benin)

For all time:

1. Adam
2. Eve
3. Ezra
Honorable mentions: Zerubbabel, Timur, Chinggis Khan, Hannibal Barca, and any of the Prophets Muhammad, John the Baptist, Jesus, Solomon, Dawood, and Aaron.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I wouldn't like to interview anyone, but I certainly would like to interrogate some people under scopolamine or some other compulsion to tell the truth.

George H.W. Bush - I would ask details about the Kennedy assassination and also about his son George's early life, believing that they are very close and that Poppy has been very protective of George W.

Winston Churchill - I would ask details about his financial arrangements and financial supporters, particularly his Zionist supporters and supporters in foreign governments.

The Prophet Mohammed - It would be a wonderful opportunity to verify a prophet's absolute purity of thought, word and deed.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
1. Nicola Tesla

2. Werner Von Braun

3. Kelly Johnson (of Lockheed)

4. (the live one) George Bush #41. He was at the bay of pigs, JFK and Dallas, RFK's assassination, MLK's demise, etc. as long as he tells the truth with complete answers.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Werner Von Braun would be a great one.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpassion
Hi guys, just for fun. Lets imagine you get the chance to interview 3 persons that are dead, and that they could only answer with the truth. Which 3 dead persons would you choose? As a bonus, you can name a person that is alive.

Doing this for fun and maybe to get new things to read into.

And if you want, to make it more interesting, post at least 1 question that you would ask.

I would interview:

Hans Kammler - Would ask him about the secret technology that was in research by the Luftwaffe.

Viktor Schauberger -

Hemiunu - Would ask about the constructions of the Pyramids, he is supposed to be the architect of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

I honestly wouldn't know what living person to interview (don't know any names the persons in charge inside the field of secret technology research, which, as you may see, is my field of interest).

Well, I'm sure there a lot more interesting persons to choose then the ones I did, maybe the ones I named are incorrect...

So please, go ahead.

Thank you, have fun!

Edit: I'm new here, if this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it. Thank you.

I would not interview a dead person. I don't think they would have much to say

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Being a little 'pissed' right now

My mom "Okay who was really my biological father"

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Dr Hunter S Thompson
Tesla
Anyone from Roanoak (sp)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A lot of great names. Thank you all guys!

Odd that no one said Madeleine Mccann or Jimmy Hoffa. Maybe 3 was too few, like someone else said.

Any ways, Thanks again

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join