It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect time to launch BioWeapons..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It occured to me driving home last night that this would be a perfect time to launch Biological Weapons. The threat of disease has already been cast. The diabolicals of the world could see this as an opportunity to disperse some new disease- like the avian flu or worse to start an epidemic.

There'd be no way to stop it. Relief personnel would return home, contaminated, massive deaths of weakened people.. I hated the thought.

Something to think on.

Tautaras Third Eye

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I hope you didn't just give them an idea.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
bravo tuatara!

with this smart paranoid ideas of yours you have created two things:

- successfuly scared the paranoid people of your country by a new "terror scenario"

- really giving an idea to someone reading this forum, you never know...

and remeber, the first "diabolical" who thought of this scenario was you, man.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara
It occured to me driving home last night that this would be a perfect time to launch Biological Weapons. The threat of disease has already been cast. The diabolicals of the world could see this as an opportunity to disperse some new disease- like the avian flu or worse to start an epidemic.

The diabolical? What, like men with waxy moustaches who tie women to train tracks and laugh like "MWA HAHAHAHAHHAHA"? Why would anyone want to release bio-weapons in amougn the population that was hit by the tsunami? For what purpose, especially when diseases are already going to come out of this anyway?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I can see it now, blame Tuatara for planting the seed!

Anyways, Let's hope the diseases which do come out of this disaster aren't anything that can't be contained. It worries me that something is going to pop up which becomes an epidemic.

Sorry for scarring you but ... I've got a place to go to just in case something like this does happen. Planned it out years ago and in todays world it doesn't seem like a bad decision to plan a retreat. The only trick is getting there without taking some disease with me or my family.

Just to let you know, it's a secluded self sustaining ranch.
Tuataras Third Eye

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
How do we know that Tsunami was part of the NWO plan in the first place. Think about it, why is there so much attention on this disaster, and its effect such as disease... Why haven't they given attention to some the Third world countries, which has a lot problem (long-term), such diseases, poverty,mal-nutrition, economy...

Pay attention to the weather system, why is it unseasonably hot in the Winter. Disease are more predominant in warm temperature than in cold temp.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dubya : Now why didn't I think of that ? Could have saved a couple of trillion having to rebuild the damn place !

top topics

join