It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Heck Is That Thing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Looks like my old hairdryer...wonder where it had gone!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Pretty obvious the original video was just someone who thought the "cloud carpet" looked pretty. No one on the plane, including the filmer, reacts at all. The zoom in looks like every other zoom in on a CG UFO video, with the same little jiggle cam effect and convenient focus blurs to hide the object not interacting with the clouds as it passes through them.

If you can't spot an easy fake at this point, you're exactly the rube these types of YouTube channel needs to stay afloat.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: EartOccupant

If you had filmed this object, how would you have publicised it?

Ask Captain Terauchi.

I'm a big fan of pointing out obvious problems with the sighting as opposed to dismissing them with extreme prejudice.

CGI is a thing. CGI UFO YouTube videos are also a thing. It's not really productive to demand that every hoax video be technically debunked. "Genuine" is not the default when the claim is a giant floating Mjolnir pendant.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX
Couldn't watch the vid but the pic looks like a plastic tipped hammer or mallet with a short handle.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The thing seems to be lighted up by two light sources!

I don't feel the image right, sorry, I'll put it in fake...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Unless someone shows a CGI breakdown, it is a strange thing filmed. In other words a Unidentified Flying Object.

If thirdphaseofmoon hasn't showed us over the years that when you have clear videos of UFO's and seem to have a bunch on your youtube channel...the chances of them being real are slim and none.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Ok, so why am I posting this here instead of the general chit chat or the Hoax Sections?

Because it will be there soon enough...would be my guess.

I ain't sure! Until someone here comes up with a logical explanation of what's going on in the video below.

You should have read some of the comments, as that would have helped with explaining what it was.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
"Genuine" is not the default when the claim is a giant floating Mjolnir pendant.

That's GRABTHAR'S HAMMER!

How DARE you?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

"Genuine" is not the default when the claim is a giant floating Mjolnir pendant.

That's GRABTHAR'S HAMMER!

How DARE you?

I stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Funny that the pilot didn't happen to notice a giant hammer floating near the plane and report it... Or any of the other passengers, for that matter.

Wonder why that is?

I really hope you didn't take my post seriously.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: Kandinsky

If you had filmed this object, how would you have publicised it? Would you have taken names, numbers and statements from fellow passengers, air crew and pilot?

I know that I would have been shouting my assnipples off if I was filming such a thing, but that's me. Also, there is no reaction from anyone else. Could one person alone see this? May be.

Lmao, define assnipple please.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

define assnipple please.

You know....

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Why exactly is it a hoax?

Because it isn't real?

That channel is full of (some good, some not so good) of CGI UFO video's.

Here is another:

youtu.be...

Well obviously,
I wasnt asking him why is it a hoax, i was asking him to explain why he thinks its a hoax.

You read my post totally out of context

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If it had a corkscrew on the bottom it could be a really big wine bottle opener ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join