It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open call to Illustrators: Anti NWO Cartoons and art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Friends!

I would like to extend a public invitation to all those talented illustrators and artists on ATS and elsewhere. Words have only limited impact, and a picture can express things much clearer to the online audience. Fight the NWO! Make your statement against the world and those who would rule over us.

Draw and paint, sketch and color, make your point in the universal language of art. It's time to portray in images what we all have read in words. I have no talent for such things, but I know many of you have. I enjoy political cartoons immensely, and those that depict the NWO are long overdue. The dark side of globalism and corporate corruption have always been popular themes for cartoonists, and right now we live in a "target-rich" environment.

The commercial artists who make the political cartoons we see in the newspapers and other commercial sites rarely take on the most important issues, and they are usually being paid by the same media forces that are in bed with the rich and powerful. Let us take our fight to the minds of the public, let's use the internet in OUR favor.

If anyone knows any of this kind of work already online, please post a link to it here so we can start gathering it and contacting people. I would like to assemble a book of anti-globalism and anti-NWO cartoons, that show the people and powers behind this monstrosity in the proper light. Anyone able to do this should either post here or send me a U2U.

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
whoa awesome idea arkaleus !!

i can picture it now ....

skeptic overlord and gazrok *reptilian*
eating pizza and drinking a beer

"my favorite topping is soilent green whats yours gaz?"
"chicken"

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Im an artist and I Do digital paintings and art. I have a photomanipulation with an NWO feel. Its liked below. It may be a bit harsh but tell me what you think.

- Obey Or Die -

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
LOL
wow man thats tense!

good art tho
scary concept

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
heh thanks muzzleflash, this art got a lot of mixed reviews. I guess the truth is always harsh though. I was wondering if there were any other artist interested in doing a political art collaboration. I would definetely be interested. U2U me if you are. K later.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halcy0n
Im an artist and I Do digital paintings and art. I have a photomanipulation with an NWO feel. Its liked below. It may be a bit harsh but tell me what you think.

- Obey Or Die -

Good art but ridiculous concept. If anything is fighting the NWO it is America and George W. Bush...just ask Kofi and all his U.N. buddies.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Bush against the NWO? That, I doubt very much. If there's any poop being slung at the UN at the moment, you can be sure it's either to pave the way for Clinton to take over the hot seat, or for a "revamping" of the UN with "expanded powers" and "more ambitious goals".

BTW, nice work HalcyOn. Very dark and gritty, yet cyber at the same time. Thums up.
The wording could use a little tweaking though. "Obey or die" sounds a little too 60's robot Star Trek to me. Or like the Daleks if you are old enough to remember Dr Who.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halcy0n

- Obey Or Die -

I can really understand where you are coming from with this. I really like the way you put the bar codes on the arms and the nazi symbol on the flag. Nice work man, I wish I could do that kind of stuff (or have the applications to do so)

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That's the kind of edge I am looking for.

Have you studied Durer, or the works of Lucas Cranach (both father and son)?

I have an image in my mind, and I need an artist to express it. Something like a multiheaded Dragon (Sitting on a plain wooded cart with little wheels, to show it is man-made) with a big toothy mouth in its belly, with the symbols of the organizations that are behind the NWO on little crowns on the heads (Ever see the trailaterists's symbol? Yikes!). Maybe even businessmen in suits pouring sacks of currency into the gaping mouth, with spectators in various consumer-friendly activities like talking on cellphones, holding up credit cards, or generally worshipping the the dragon and conversing with the businessmen.

That's the image I am looking for! A simple pencil sketch would be all I needed to see if it will work.

Arky

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That's the kind of edge I am looking for.

Have you studied Durer, or the works of Lucas Cranach (both father and son)?

I have an image in my mind, and I need an artist to express it. Something like a multiheaded Dragon (Sitting on a plain wooded cart with little wheels, to show it is man-made) with a big toothy mouth in its belly, with the symbols of the organizations that are behind the NWO on little crowns on the heads (Ever see the trailaterists's symbol? Yikes!). Maybe even businessmen in suits pouring sacks of currency into the gaping mouth, with spectators in various consumer-friendly activities like talking on cellphones, holding up credit cards, or generally worshipping the the dragon and conversing with the businessmen.

That's the image I am looking for! A simple pencil sketch would be all I needed to see if it will work.

Arky

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hey Arkaleus, I'll see what I can do. I will sketch something up first. I would need the links to those NWO logos though. Ill write back here when im done, though I don't know exactly how long it might take.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Super cool! Halcy0n, we will make something really cool if this works out. Please email me with your real email address and I will send you the images and we can correspond a little more efficiently.

[email protected]

Arky

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
this is good idea, but thet better be funny. i dont like ones that make you think. i hate it when they do that in the news paper

top topics

join