It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Atheist Bow to Anthromophism?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I have on the internet since i989 and have been saying that science windows 95.

What the hell OK I will stop.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: peter vlar

It is too bad that most of the stuff now is so crazy that no one can follow. Some of these threads it is like they do not even speak a known language.

Right from page one, this is one of the most schizophrenic threads I've ever read in the nearly 6 years I've been registered here. The goal posts shift every two or three replies from the OP. It really is mind boggling to behold. The OP definitely doesn't seem to speak any known language based on the litany of grammatical errors rife throughout the entirety of this thread. And then the outright hypocrisy... It's almost appalling. I particularly liked how the OP demanded to know people's credentials and then listed some Alleged job history with not a single reference to their education. I understand why though, they clearly haven't had one. I've had better conversations with 10th grade biology students who understood basic science and the scientific method far better than the OP who continues to believe that they have us all by the balls based on some delusional mind set of a reality that doesn't exist beyond their posting history. I'm still not sure if they're just a piss poor troll or the most ignorant person I've ever run across.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Again you sounds like an extremist.

edit on 31-12-2015 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Some people are simply mentally challenged in one form or another. That is hard to discern based on text, but if it looks that way it probably is.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Obviously given you fail to comprehend the way you respond is consistent to a religious extremist responding, to his or her beliefs.

It a blatantly apparent you need to get over it.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Shush. The grown ups are talking now.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Some people are simply mentally challenged in one form or another. That is hard to discern based on text, but if it looks that way it probably is.

It's true and it's also not their fault they are born that way so perhaps I'm being too harsh but at the same time, if you don't try to teach them a little here and there they just end up throwing poo like spider monkeys. Once that starts, before you know it you're a dozen and a half pages deep in monkey droppings.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Whatever the reasons some people are simply unteachable. For someone to be taught they have to earnestly want to learn you can't force them to learn. The best thing to do is just ignore their outbursts. More times than not they are just seeking attention and if you give that to them they will keep repeating the same behavior.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Shush.... you are obviously not one of them.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Wow not one piece of documentation or support with respect to you position and you actually believe that your perspective is not a religion.

Wow this is better and funnier and Seinfeld

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Let me get this strait all forum conversations should be based upon what is presented in Dictionaries???

Goodnight everyone.
edit on 1-1-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Whatever the reasons some people are simply unteachable. For someone to be taught they have to earnestly want to learn you can't force them to learn. The best thing to do is just ignore their outbursts. More times than not they are just seeking attention and if you give that to them they will keep repeating the same behavior.

In this case it almost certainly is a personality disorder or a severe learning disability; or both. It was evident from the very first post.

I would say that Peter Vlar has it correct, the traits the OP has shown to depict run very similarly to a disorder within the schizophrenic spectrum: Abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real, false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking,reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and lack of motivation. The traits are varying, of course, but nevertheless prevalent. Writing can also be extremely unorganized, often with a plethora of spelling/grammatical errors.

At first I thought it could simply be Dyslexia (of which I have as well), because his writing abilities are so poor (Although, I usually assume English is just a second language for them initially, but he's from Florida, allegedly). However, Dyslexics usually have a higher than average intelligence, and in some cases far above average. It is clear that critical thinking isn't an apparent trait at all.

The continuous drive to push the same over-debunked topics is a pretty clear sign of a mental disability; one that isn't a part of a common theist or creationist - at least not to this excessive extent.

So, in my unprofessional opinion, we had simply dealt with an individual whom has some sort of personality/learning disorder. So far the traits match up quite nicely to that of a disorder within the Schizophrenic Spectrum.

I also frequent a psychology forum quite often, and have had some very nice and informative discussions with others whom are schizophrenic. It's a very interesting disorder to learn about. It's nothing to poke fun at, of course, and I believe all the responses to the thread have been thorough and respectful. It's just some traits we have to expect from time to time on the internet.
edit on 1/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

You guys should try this on an off-Broadway play.

This is absolutely the most hilarious thing I have ever observed. technically.

I mean a bunch of people calming what they say makes sense based upon the idea that others agree with them,

Nothing else outside of that in this forums supports there position besides the idea that people get "stars".

Wow you known when I did my homework right when I was 5 I got stars.

This is funnier than the Simpsons Movie, such an argument as you are making Wold147. This is funnier than Donald Trump removing 11 million Illegals from this country and replacing them with Americans that will expect about $150 per hour to pick crops.

I am laughing so hard I need to sign off for the night in order to calm down.

Goodnight everyone.

edit on 1-1-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join