It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Immigration is Illegal in the US

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

There was no let in, they had no choice...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And there's a history lesson right there, but now the 'choices' are in the form of something else, such as cohersion, intimidation, ignorance, defamation and even $$$ to do what those in power wilt. People aren't going to be able to stop Goliath when he comes, especially if their guns are forcibly taken, things like that.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

First the costitution defines a US citizen then it tells you what rights they have. NO WHERE DOES IT GRANT ANYTHING TO NON CITIZENS. However I might have missed something in law school so feel free to show me where it grants rights to non citizens

The Bill of Rights is framed as a series of limitations on the government. This means that the government cannot do what it is prohibited from doing, irrespective of whether it would affect citizens or non-citizens. In practice, the government will violate anyone's civil rights if deemed expedient. Japanese-American citizens were imprisoned without trial, for example. On the other hand, it is assumed that even non-citizens will obey American laws and statutes. This is a controversial point in law at the moment. Guantanamo is filled with people who are technically not prisoners of war, and there is some debate as to whether they can, or even should, be tried under Unites states law. The drone assassination program has been tortuously justified, but it amounts to trial in absentia, which goes very much against the spirit if not the letter of the law.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: darkbake

The problem is that the Koran, Sharia law, and the Hadith all demand that true followers of Islam subjugate or destroy those who do not submit to the will of Islam. So, if they are of Islam, then by definition either they are not following the edicts of the religion, or, they should not be allowed to immigrate to the US.

So what you're saying is that any Muslim who does not want to overthrow the US isn't actually part of the "Islam" which you believe the law applies to, and thus, should be allowed to immigrate to the US, because their version of Islam doesn't require they work to overthrow the US Government.

Just as there are people who would say I'm not a true Christian because I don't believe adulterers should be stoned to death. That's fine, they can count me out, I'll call myself a different kind of Christian. I'll even spell it with two T's if it makes a difference.

I'm so sick of these anti-American cowards who are cowering in their frilly pink boots over every imagined boogeyman.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which its stands, One Nation Under God, Indivisible with Liberty and Justice for All

Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America

Oath

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Note: In certain circumstances there can be a modification or waiver of the Oath of Allegiance. Read Chapter 5 of A Guide to Naturalization for more information.

The principles embodied in the Oath are codified in Section 337(a) in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), which provides that all applicants shall take an oath that incorporates the substance of the following:

Support the Constitution;
Renounce and abjure absolutely and entirely all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which the applicant was before a subject or citizen;
Support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
Bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and
A. Bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; or
B. Perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; or
C. Perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law.

The language of the current Oath is found in the Code of Federal Regulations Section 337.1 and is closely based upon the statutory elements in Section 337(a) of the INA.

Waiver or Modification of
the Oath of Allegiance.
In
certain circumstances there can
be a modification or waiver of
the Oath of Allegiance. These
circumstances are as follows:

If you are unable or unwilling
to promise to bear arms or
perform noncombatant service
because of religious training
and belief, you may request
to leave out those parts of
the oath. USCIS may require
you to provide documentation
from your religious 39
A Guide to Naturalization
organization explaining its
beliefs and stating that you are
a member in good standing.

If you are unable or unwilling
to take the oath with the
words “on oath” and “so help
me God” included, you must
notify USCIS that you wish
to take a modified Oath of
Allegiance. Applicants are
not required to provide any
evidence or testimony to
support a request for this type
of modification. See 8 CFR
337.1(b).

USCIS can waive the Oath of
Allegiance when it is shown
that the person’s physical or
developmental disability, or
mental impairments, makes
them unable to understand,
or to communicate an
understanding of, the meaning of the oath. See 8 USC 337.
Hereditary Titles.
If you have
any hereditary titles or positions
of nobility, you must renounce at
the oath ceremony.

So now that you understand The OATH Of NATURALIZATION...ANY Immigrant that Violates their Oath to the United States or Lies, can be Imprisoned AND Deported

This being said, The Empire of ISLAM cannot be part of the Citizenry of the United States because its in direct Conflict with Our Constitution and Freedoms

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: DJW001

Taqiyya.

You simply can not trust people whose ideology not only allows Muslims to decieve and lie to to non-believers, it encourages it as as their duty, in order to protect or serve Islam. That even includes pretending to deny belief in Islam itself.

Well that's silly Islam lies no more or less then any other religion.Banning a particular religion just isn't practical. In fact may make things worse radical Islam has to use the idea that Muslims are being persecuted brlecause they are Muslims. I think showing them to be right would be far worse then just making sure to look into their background. I see nothing wrong with investigating who we allow in.
edit on 12/20/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Doesn't matter anyway. Jesus said "vengeance is mine". That sounds like he's got my back, and needs no one but himself to do the job. This Allah, makes his people fight and kill each other .....for him? Ask any real Christian who this reminds them of.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinyDAWK

Can we please get rid of the Christians too? The bible is also full of contradictions. Not trying to derail, just sayin.

I hear you, but, the law in question is not addressing the people already living here. It applies to immigration. I think the most important thing that is not being addressed in the comparisons between Christianity and Islam is that Christians are not still stoning people to death. Islam is. Some Christians talk about it. Its called sensationalism. It is meant to get attention. Islam actually does it. I think that is an important distinction to make.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think the most important thing that is not being addressed in the comparisons between Christianity and Islam is that Christians are not still stoning people to death. Islam is. Some so-called Christians talk about it. Its called sensationalism. It is meant to get attention. Islam actually does it. I think that is an important distinction to make.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I think the most important thing that is not being addressed in the comparisons between Christianity and Islam is that Christians are not still stoning people to death. Islam is. Some so-called Christians talk about it. Its called sensationalism. It is meant to get attention. Islam actually does it. I think that is an important distinction to make.

No…Christians are just roasting people alive with bombs and drones in the thousands as they roasted 250, 000 Japanese at the end of WWII with the only dropping of an atomic device in the history of humankind.

You’re wrong btw CHRISTIANS in Africa are burning witches alive today.

You’re very selective in you’re observations

You live by the MSM who distort, lie and forget other stories that contradict their propaganda

edit on 20-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors

EKET, Nigeria — The nine-year-old boy lay on a bloodstained hospital sheet crawling with ants, staring blindly at the wall.
His family pastor had accused him of being a witch, and his father then tried to force acid down his throat as an exorcism. It spilled as he struggled, burning away his face and eyes. The emaciated boy barely had strength left to whisper the name of the church that had denounced him – Mount Zion Lighthouse.

A month later, he died.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Lord help me...Really?

Here is your ideological ancestors fear mongering about the Catholic Church taking over the US Government through it's faithful immigrating while having allegiance to the church..

Ignorance is timeless..

That's the pope as a crocodile...

And these

Sure glad we kept those Catholics from immigrating!!!...Oh wait a minute...How did you sneak in??? And when do you plan to overthrow the US government???

I don't claim to be raised catholic, I was. And I have read the bible. .

That is an interesting approach. I especially like the papagator.

There was fear among some that the church would extend its control beyond the parish and in to mainstream politics. No organized link between faith with the church and disloyalty to the nation or breech of civic duty was ever established. Further, immigrants were sworn to uphold the Constitution and swear loyalty to the Republic. Then, as it is now, anyone who was believed to be entering the nation for the purpose of undermining the government, or any other sinister act that would endanger the people of this nation, would not be offered entry. Public Law 414 helped to define those conditions in more current terms with the full intent of congress supporting it. It was not written to target anyone. It only allows for denial of entry to the US to anyone who might seek to do us harm if the consular officer of attorney general have reason to believe they will engage is such activity once here.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No…Christians are just roasting people alive with bombs and drones in the thousands as they roasted 250, 000 Japanese at the end of WWII with the only dropping of an atomic device in the history of humankind.

You live by the MSM who distort, lie and forget other stories that contradict their propaganda

US Non Military Christians aren't killing other religions or races. The Nutty ones are Killing Mostly White Citizens or anyone who crosses their Sites, But not Muslims,Jews,Etc

And no one cares about Africa, except Peta, and Save the Children,but only so they can line their pockets with the 90% they're entitled to, according to the rules and provisions of a 5013c non profit status

ISIS, if not put to death, will quickly cover the globe and kill you

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You are getting pretty ridiculous now. WWII was fought by the Christians? I thought it was axis and allies. And how do you know Christians, or anyone for that matter, is burning witches in Africa today? Did you hear it from the media?

Get a grip before you post again please.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Christians in America murdered millions of Africans and Native Americans, and unlike ISIS, got away with it.

They were allowed to have their Christian state at the expense of Africans, who as slaves made them rich and native American heathens were just outright mass murdered to take ALL the land IN THE NAME OF CHRIST

And they didn’t have a secular power to stop them

LOOK AT YOUR FOUL SELF BEFORE YOU DARE JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I post facts, reality and truth

And am not selective and just condemn one side of the human race and pretend another side is holy and right when history, facts and reality testify to the truth of what I post

I din't distort and claim only one group is responsible for all that is evil

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Suspected Witches Burned Alive by Christians in Kenya

Warning VERY DISTURBING

Well, you do realize you are talking about a bunch of stone age morons, right? The story is from September, 2012.

These are people making money trafficking body parts. That is about the only credible piece of information provided.
edit on 20-12-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'd love to hear your response to my post, if you please.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Christians in America murdered millions of Africans and Native Americans, and unlike ISIS, got away with it.

They were allowed to have their Christian state at the expense of Africans, who as slaves made them rich and native American heathens were just outright mass murdered to take ALL the land IN THE NAME OF CHRIST

And they didn’t have a secular power to stop them

LOOK AT YOUR FOUL SELF BEFORE YOU DARE JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how you ignore the bit about WWII and change it to American settlers, who, by the way, were more than just Christians. If you are going to blame, at least make sure you blame equally or people may think you have an agenda. Oh, one other thing, "I" didn't do any of that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join