It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Wing Hypocrisy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Criticizing what people say is different than standing for their right to say it.

Oh so now it's 'criticism'.

I call it right wing phobia.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: theonenonlyone

Hey now?

Where's the gun comment you make in every one of my threads.

Like this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am disappointed.

I'm sure that if you stopped bringing guns into EVERY discussion he'd probably stop replying about guns.

Maybe if the LEFT WING would stop being Gunphobes I would.

Helluva a broad brush when you consider 40% of gun owners are liberals(Google it). EPIC FAIL. I can do this all night.

You do know that gun control is the antithesis of what that word liberal means right ?

That number should be HIGHER.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Criticizing what people say is different than standing for their right to say it.

Oh so now it's 'criticism'.

I call it right wing phobia.

Answer the question Neo.

Stop deflecting.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

What I do say all the time is stop playing the victim when someone talks about guns.

Funny because the LEFT WING never shuts up about their endless victimization complex.

There is ALWAYS someone oppressing someone, but when it comes to the RIGHT's of people they hate?

That's when it's crickets.

link   

Hey now?

Where's the gun comment you make in every one of my threads.

Like this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am disappointed.

I'm sure that if you stopped bringing guns into EVERY discussion he'd probably stop replying about guns.

Maybe if the LEFT WING would stop being Gunphobes I would.

Helluva a broad brush when you consider 40% of gun owners are liberals(Google it). EPIC FAIL. I can do this all night.

You do know that gun control is the antithesis of what that word liberal means right ?

No, it's what YOUR version of liberal means.

That number should be HIGHER.

That's the second time this week you've said that. Why? It's their lives, not yours. Trying to tell people what they should do? Sounds SO "liberal".

link   

No that's called acting like a LEFT WInger calling people some kind of PHOBE.

What's not to like about it ?

link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: neo96

no one has banned you, yet, doesnt mean we have to respect you. this is the foundation of america

Yeah well 'respect' is a two way street.

respect can be earned by making compelling arguments

if we can't agree, well thats that
edit on 19-12-2015 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No one seems to recognize when I stand up for Christians.

Will I find any 'defense' HERE ?

Christianity is a death cult

Ah hell, ATS threads are your basis for all Left Wingers hating Christians? Is the OP of that thread even a liberal? Does he even care about politics? Did you even read that thread? Again, you're reaching.

Are you aware of all the anti Muslim threads started here? I'm sure you are but I'm not basing my opinion of conservatives on those threads because that would be stupid.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with any businesses that refuse services to rich people, bankers, CEO's, police officers, Christians, or gun owners in the US so.....

I have heard of businesses refusing services to the LGBT community..

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No, it's what YOUR version of liberal means.

Nope that is what the actual definition of the word means:

of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Funny because the LEFT WING never shuts up about their endless victimization complex.

There is ALWAYS someone oppressing someone, but when it comes to the RIGHT's of people they hate?

Who is oppressing you? *crickets*

You do love to play the victim but hate it when someone else does.

Show the world proof of this oppression and maybe you could be taken seriously.

link   

originally posted by: AudioOne

I'm not familiar with any businesses that refuse services to rich people, bankers, CEO's, police officers, Christians, or gun owners in the US so.....

I have heard of businesses refusing services to the LGBT community..

Are you aware of the tens of thousands of REGULATIONS making them people 'ACT' better because LEFT WINGERS don't like them very much ?

I am.

link   

Yeah, because I never hear anyone one the Right claiming to be a Victim of Religious Persecution, the War on Christmas, Having their gun taken away, etc. Nope, nobody's claiming to be a victim except those on the left.

Yes, someone is always being oppressed somewhere but it doesn't all come from the Left nor all from the Right. Why can't you see this???

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

And again, they were on Wall Street standing against the obvious corruption of Wall Street, not hanging out in front of their local credit union... It's called protesting, not being a bigot. Derrrrrrrp!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What I do say all the time is stop playing the victim when someone talks about guns.

You actually said that? Bwahahahaha..... I've run out of cheese reading the whine from these people. I think we found some footage of the last meeting:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And again, they were on Wall Street standing against the obvious corruption of Wall Street, not hanging out in front of their local credit union... It's called protesting, not being a bigot. Derrrrrrrp!

Corruption you say?

Is that the same 'corruption' left wingers been crying about since the days of Theodore Roosevelet, and Huey Long.

Funny how after 100 years Wall Street still corrupt.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No that's called acting like a LEFT WInger calling people some kind of PHOBE.

What's not to like about it ?

You can't do it, can you? You cannot stand-up for liberty and freedom, as you so like to claim to champion. You cannot simply say all people should have their rights respected.....even Muslims and LGBT's.

But you also wonder why some may call you a "phobe", or a bigot?

Perhaps you are a "phobe" and a bigot and lack the balls to stand by what you believe?

Edit:

I have more respect for the bigot that will say it proudly, than the one that hides like a coward.
edit on 19-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Is this some kind of thinly veiled confession?

Seems to me like you're projecting your own political ideologies off on those you disagree with to create cognitive dissonance. Just replace "right" for every time the word "left" is used...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You actually said that?

Sure did.

Do I have to cite the Eisenhower tax rate of 90%.

Do I have to cite Roosevelts National FireArm Act of 1934.

Do I have to cite Johnsons Gun control ACt of 1968.

Do I have to cite Clintons Assualt Weapon Ban in 1994

Do I have to cite Clintons Brady law in 1993 that made people pass a background check and prove their worth to the state.

Do I have to cite Feinsteins 2013 Assault Weapons Ban.

Do I have to Cite the Frank Dodd Act because 'wall street' is Corrupt ?

Yeah there is ALWAYS someone oppressing someone else, and the LEFT WING comes to 'save' the day.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Funny, those are just the liberal gun owners. Whats to say there aren't more liberal people out there who support gun rights but just don't own a gun because they feel they don't need to?

Problem may be the media, namely conservative media, painting liberals as gun hating 'Muricans!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join