It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Left Wing Hypocrisy

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:04 PM
There's nothing like ATS to make me feel great about being liberal.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm off to hang out with a crowd of conservatives who love to selectively quote the Constitution, particularly the 2nd Amendment. Blargh.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:17 AM
The only people i dislike are assholes. Or that is what i ever said. When asked what i thought of "rich" people, i always said i have no problem with them as long as they are not assholes. I was raised like that. However, the past forty years shows rich people are assholes. They live like assholes. Think like assholes. Talk like assholes. They always want a free lunch. They have no time you anyone unless they think you have something they want. They are often bored with themselves therefore they think they should run your life to their satisfaction. Always wants to "impress" you. They are more often to be the worst narcissist of all people you know. They are arrogant. They are sanctimonious to a fault and always praying to their God Cash. They never have enough. They have tantrums if they don't get what they want. They want to run the world.

Aside from all that...i spoze they are okay.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
This thread was hilarious to read! I usually can't get so many pages into a partisan snipe fest (especially one written by neo), but I got like 12 or 13 pages in and the whole thing was just overly entertaining to read. This thread should be nominated for a comedy award.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:37 AM
a reply to: neo96
As a progressive who is also an agnostic, my review of this list and your inferences leaves me confused.

There are PLENTY of people that offend me because they are still breathing. There are personal reasons to their placement on my 'to do list'.

Those groups you mentioned CAN be objectionable. So can any other. F'rinstance, Amish buggy drivers. This does not mean that all horsedrawn carriages should be banned for my convenience. That's because it would not allow the community to evolve according to the flow of things. Placing complete and complex barriers prohibiting free movement into any sphere of activity will channel things. The outcomes and consequences will be less robust.

This does not mean I recommend NO regulations on human endeavors. I do. It is to curtail stupid and greedy mindless, socio-pathic misanthropes from screwing things up for everyone else.

That we want a flat playing field so the populace is happy with their chances and not feeling the game is rigged from the time of their birth to perpetuate the reign of the Elite is deliberate. We do not support the machinery that fails the 99% ans that benefits the 1%. The fact that this will disrupt their lifestyles, I DO NOT CARE.

You make an assumption (revealed through your biased listings) that somehow the discomfort of being called out for manipulating the system to the detriment of society by the privileged, is wrong. That somehow we who oppose this situation are making it personal. That is a limitation that you have. This is not personal repudiation. It is rejection of a system these (dare I say it) mooches and monomanical turdblossoms have used to exploit everyone else.

Cops are tools of these folks. So, yeah, they need to be brought back into the fold of community standards. Of the police/cops/sheriffs I have known, I know of none who did not abuse their positions to their advantage. They need to be restrained. They are just common mugs in general with some really terrible people thrown in.

As to Christians, meh or ugh. I dislike all religions. I believe (lol) that they are functionally insane and sometimes not all that functional. The one book they trust is replete with crazy! (Ditto, Muslims) Do I dislike them on a personal basis? Only when they whine about their role of martyrs in discourse. Tell me of the Christians who have been put to death in the USA for being of that stripe.

Name one.

Your moderators also suck on this issue and demonstrate full acceptance of unfounded hyperbolic bile when tossed up by their approved throats.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:26 PM
This is why Liberalism is so dangerous. Liberals literally have no idea that they themselves exhibit the qualities of a bigot best. It's pretty clear that liberal establishments control large swathes of the media, that pepper civilians with info, disinfo, misinfo on a daily basis. I love how liberals always want to see proof, they want to watch a video (one that isn't edited for time of course) and even when faced with this proof they tend to look to the biased liberal media for answers. Which of course, they will hear that this proof is totally bogus, nothing to see here, move along.

I work and interact with many politically left leaning people on a daily basis. Most are pretty cool to work with, that is until they find out that I am more politically right of center... Then they always treat me a little differently, colder. That's the first hand experience I have had of Liberal bigotry.

But you wont see any "proof" of this, the soft bigotry of Liberalism is subtle and subversive.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:52 AM

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: intrepid

a reply to: introvert

You can't do it, can you? You cannot stand-up for liberty and freedom,

Well we sure know the LEFT WING only stands up for 'freedom and liberty' of people they like.

They sure don't for anyone else.

You know that just saying something doesn't make it true, right? You are free to believe it but it doesn't make it fact for people in reality.

I have never seen a LEFT WINGER stand up for the rights of a christian,banker,ceo or gun owner.

THAT is a fact.

A lot of left wingers ARE gun owners. None of them stand up for their OWN rights? This is just silly.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:59 AM

a reply to: Swills

the practice of unfairly treating a person or group of people differently from other people or groups of people

Doesn't matter if it's a sign that says' Muslims free zone' or a 'Gun Free Zone'.

A Muslim is a human being. A gun is an inanimate object with one purpose: destruction, whether it's in self-defense or not. You don't see the difference between a human and an object?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:59 AM

Much has made the news the past week. A lot of it concerning muslims, and gays. So what I want to know is why is it that when it comes to other groups of people yall really don't give a ratts behind?

Let's take a rich person. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a banker. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families,and have opes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a CEO. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a police officer. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a Christian. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a gun owner. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Not a single person in those groups is one bit different than Muslims, and LGBT's.

That people is the LEFT Wing hit list. See because when it comes right down too it. They. Their RIGHTS don't matter to the left.

Yes people LEFT WINGERS sure do love to talk the talk. They will scream bloody murder, about 'atrocity' after 'atrocity' being perpetrated against their protected groups like Muslims, Like LGBT's, but that is where their 'tolerance' begins, and ends.

Nonstop for the past week I have heard nothing, but how 'bigoted' the RIGHT is. When it is as clear as day the LEFT is no better.

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people,

Post script:

I won't sink to the level of childishness telling people to leave because I don't like their opinion unlike some.

Funny, there probably isn't much a devout Muslim despises more than a godless, LGBT-supporting, liberal American.

Oh the irony.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:04 PM
Left wing attitudes today are a real problem because much of it is excused by political correctness and ignores the real issues facing our nation. Even worse the proper solutions to those issues are never considered for the same fear that they might not be politically correct!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
a reply to: smitastrophe

Oh...give me a break dude. People who are cognizant of the failings of "the conservatives" is always painted with a broad brush of being a "liberal." Conservatives always blame others with their failings and are bought heart and sole to a corrupt organization of bloodsuckers. For instance, their stance on Obama-care. They are quick to denounce it and say they are against any notion where the govt. forces a consumer to buy a product. That, they claim, is govt. over-reach. That laws that require to purchase a product or service in unconstitutional and govt. intrusion is evil. I totally agree. However, when state legislatures forced everyone to buy car ins., it was more often the republicans who authored, supported and enacted such legislation. Prior to Obama and his presidency, i often debated conservative friends on the car ins. issue. Everyone of them had no problem with mandated car ins. laws. Not one! And don't say I'm comparing apples with oranges because I'm not. It's the same damn thing. So again, the GOP is guilty of hypocrisy. Prior to Obama, I often debated with conservatives in political chat-rooms on the topic of illegal immigration. I've always been against it. I argued that all immigrants should enter legally. My father is a second generation Italian. I stated all immigrants should be vetted so we know who is coming here. That the southern border be manned for obvious reasons. I also said I thought it was wrong that we allow it for the cheap labor and the GOP should be against it for they reason most will vote for govt. assistance. Yet for the reason i did not agree with a lot of the GOP b/s, i was considered a "liberal." Therefore agreeing with me was a big no-no. I heard i was pro-union therefore anything i said was something to disagree Now we have the GOP raising hell about illegal immigration.

You talk about others who are liberals who when faced with "truth" often run to liberal gurus. Excuse me, but you republicans can't leave the house without being "briefed" by FOX News. You and most Christian pastors and their congregations were quite vocal concerning family values and we should all vote for both Bush's because they are more apt to adhere to Christian principals, only to find out later they are part of the "Eastern Establishment." We now know Prescott Bush's Union Bank was confiscated in 1942 for laundering money for Hitler. That both are or were members of Skull and Bones secret society of Yale. New research indicated "Poppy Bush" involvement in the CIA started back in the fifties or early sixties. In fact, there is strong evidence he was in Dallas Texas on the morning of Nov. 22, 1963. There are photos that support such claims. But i will leave it up to you figure the possibilities.

Believe me son...I'm quite aware of the criminal behavior among both parties. Your comments and demeanor shows ignorance so far. I would hope you get past the brainwashing and learn before you make such snide remarks.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
a reply to: dagann

I cannot hope to answer ALL of your statements. But I will make an attempt in general that hopefully will suffice.

You have proven my point beautifully. You made the automatic assumption that I am a right wing Republican, I in no way shape or form regard myself as such. You are interpreting my own personal accounts, as ignorance when I don't know how that is possible. How can one be ignorant of their own perspective? Am I committing a thought crime?

Not every single Liberal is like this, but a vast majority do exhibit these qualities. It sounds like you yourself, hold at least a few "conservative" principles. And yet, you are clearly very "anti" Republican. Why is that? I suppose the point of my posting, was to show that Liberals are bigoted, but they don't believe so because the source of their bigotry is the main stream media.

You are correct, I suppose that Fox News can also be thrown into this category. This is why I don't watch the news and I certainly don't like to be briefed in the morning. I am not sure what media sources you are watching/reading, are you saying Bush killed Kennedy?? Man that guy is responsible for everything. But really at this point, what difference does it make?

Oh and I HAVE seen "Hunting Hitler" on the History Channel. Dude TOTALLY could have made it to Argentina. I'm not saying he did, but what if...?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:07 PM

Much has made the news the past week. A lot of it concerning muslims, and gays. So what I want to know is why is it that when it comes to other groups of people yall really don't give a ratts behind?

Let's take a rich person.

Seriously? You are whining about the poor 1% of the elite?
The vain selfish greedy pigs (which is why poverty exists in the first place) find your sympathy?
Perhaps you are wealthy, jealous, or just ignorant!
You have to be joking!
No, son, I'm fine watching a rich man jump from a window after a financial loss!
Skim the scum from the gene-pool!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>