It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Wing Hypocrisy

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ummmmm, Congress as a whole are very guilty of not reading bills they write/vote on but shocking you only blame Democrats. Whomp..whomp..whompppppppp....

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ummmmm, Congress as a whole are very guilty of not reading bills they write/vote on but shocking you only blame Democrats. Whomp..whomp..whompppppppp....

RIGHT!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

LOL

That "study" forgot to ask the millions of people in places like China, Cuba, North Korea, several Islamic States and leftover Europeans in the former USSR zones what they fear the most.

I bet they fear the government policy realities most of all.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Really?

So the left is "projecting" what is being projected by the right, or some convoluted nonsense? Let's take a look at how mental health professionals define "projection":

Sounds to me like that fits the bill. Just a cursory scan of your posts on this page alone seem to fit perfectly. The use of all-caps traditionally indicates "yelling". This is why last night I suggested you eat a Snickers.

I found a huge one at the store the other day:

'Cause you're at a 10, and I kind of need you at a 2 ... LOL

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So you're really trying to tell me that only Democrats don't read bills? Shocking is shocking Neo! It's funny, you're here trying to claim that all lefties are trying to say that they're better than all righties when in reality that's exactly what you always do and this thread is a testament to that. You make me laugh at how one can get so caught up in Red v Blue. You are a perfect example of why no one should take politics so seriously, let alone choose a side! So for that, we all should thank you!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you really just try to side step the entire study by going off-subject? You did...brilliant move! Ignore the study and throw some totally unrelated issues into the mix to distract people! Awesome!

What you said has nothing to do with the validity or the findings of the study, deflection technique -- another basic defense mechanism in psychology.

Actually, deflection and projection are some of the most basic and earliest learned mental defense techniques learned by young children growing up.

At least I have you guys in a defensive posture, that indicates that I'm doing something correctly...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

So the left is "projecting"

Yep they are.

I mean they HAVE TO.

After all their party was created by a racist slave owner.

The KKK was created in opposition to freeing the slaves.

We got LEFT WING RACISTS like Johnson, and Senator Robert Byrd.

We got the 'confederate' flag that was created by Southern LEFT WINGERS.

We got planned parenthood that was Started by that RACIST Sanger.

The list could go on.

YEAH projection is the word of the day:

edit on 20-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

LOL

The study seems to be discriminating.

And that's another obvious "Left Wing Hypocrisy" isn't it.

The side of "equality" always using "science" to their own benefit.

I wonder what else is "different" in peoples' brains?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You do know that the Republicans used to be the Democrats, and vice versa, right?

So, sometime between the 1860s and 1936, the (Democratic) party of small government became the party of big government, and the (Republican) party of big government became rhetorically committed to curbing federal power. How did this switch happen?

Live Science

*sigh*

Can't say I didn't try...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

The study seems to be discriminating.

And that's another obvious "Left Wing Hypocrisy" isn't it.

The side of "equality" always using "science" to their own benefit.

I wonder what else is "different" in peoples' brains?

Care to back up your opinions with some facts? I'd be interested to see how you've come to the conclusion that the study is biased, considering that it doesn't paint either side in any kind of negative light.

That's right, the study isn't negative to conservatives or liberals. It just is what it is.

So you're being biased by saying the study is biased...

Oh my, the hypocrisy...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You do know that the Republicans used to be the Democrats, and vice versa, right?

That doesn't work.

As said. Johnson. CLinton. and When Robert Died.

Senate loses 'venerable institution'

Apparently the only good kind of RACIST is a LEFT WING RACIST.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So its racist to not support racism...

That makes a lot of logical sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So its racist to not support racism...

That makes a lot of logical sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well that depends on how 'racist' is defined.

As the LEFT WINGERS saying anyone who disagrees with 'afirmative' action is racist.

The concept as a whole is RACIST.

People get jobs based on nothing but the color of their skin, NOT qualifications.

Then Apparently if you don't support social engineering that is designed for nothing more than buying votes. That must make a person a RACIST.

And Apparently on can't criticize Islam without being called a RACIST. Even Ignore Religion has nothing to do with RACE.

Those people then turn around and criticize them evil Christians.

LEFT WINGERS do support racism. Social programs, and policies that are designed not for the betterment of a people.

But to keep them right where they are.

Cause you see here. True EQUALITY is treating EVERYONE the same.

Regardless of how many zeros in the bank account. Regardless how many guns they have. No matter WHAT God they pray to.

Left wingers absolutely LOVE to tell everyone how 'better' they are than the RIGHT.

But they need to practice what the preach.
edit on 20-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Sure.

The fabulous "study" was funded by a fabulous Left Wing hypocritical organization called the Wellcome Trust

I'm sure the "study" has absolutely no intentions of (mis)leading unsuspecting scientifically minded people into believing they might actually be superior or something.

It seems many "Left Wing hypocrites" are easily led by simply accepting anything labeled as "true" by Left Wing sources.

The "Study's Findings" are very weak and highly suggestive to say the least

Acknowledgments

This work was funded by the Wellcome Trust.

and here's a list of "neutral" references bought by the "Thought Police"

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

I directly called you a bigot, a "phobe" and a coward and you have no defense other than to say something like this?

Not much to say other than it's a TC violation,

But I am not a LEFT WINGER I don't cry when someone is mean.

< snort > Sure you don't. Neo, this is how you come off to everyone else, and how everyone regards you in return:

Your persecution complex is strong, and your ability to deal with being disagreed with is abysmally low. Sorry sunshine, you're no speshul snowflake with more important opinions than the next guy, all your temper tantrum thread here has shown is exactly that --a temper tantrum.
Here's a handy-dandy link to your four solid pages of tantruming & reaching thus far for you to reflect on yourself with. It would benefit you (assuming you have something of substance to say) to formulate coherent, compelling posts instead running with broken record poo-flinging. Dude, your poo isn't even of good enough viscous quality to stick to the wall.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

True EQUALITY is treating EVERYONE the same.

I agree.

That means right wingers and left wingers and all those people in between.

It's all fine and dandy for a knight in shining armour to ride in on a white charger and shout magnanimous pronouncements like that, but to say such a thing and slag people disliked for their opinions (is), in my humble opinion, rather a hypocritical stretch.

Practicing, preaching, etc.
edit on 20/12/15 by masqua because: (a little edit for clarity)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Bring up the past of the GOP and they say stop bringing up the past but perfectly OK for them to bring it into debate...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

As the LEFT WINGERS saying anyone who disagrees with 'afirmative' action is racist.

That depends on why someone disagrees with affirmative action, wouldn't you say? Would putting a cap on students from Asia so that more white Americans can be admitted be racist or not?

The concept as a whole is RACIST.

Not if the intent is to assist members of economically disadvantaged groups in achieving a better education, or to break "old boy" networks that are causing corruption.

People get jobs based on nothing but the color of their skin, NOT qualifications.

Qualified people get jobs despite the color of their skin. and, yes, there are some positions where it is desirable for a group or agency to present a carefully balanced ethnic image. I'll bet your local news team has an old white male, a younger Asian woman, a retired black athlete at the sports desk... why? So that every viewer has someone they feel they can relate to.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Additional info about the focus of "The Study".

Seems the Amygdala opens some sealed tight doorways.

More evidence of controlled opposition by "Left Wing hypocrites"

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join