It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Wing Hypocrisy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You are afraid neo and it is obvious.
You help spread the fear also.
Sad really because you are not man enough to even admit it.
But keep spreading the fear Neo keep up the good work eh.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

What law have they made to take your guns?.

That was already answer a few pages ago.

Here it is AGAIN.

National Firearm Act 1934,Gun control Act 1968.CLintons Aswb 1994. Brady handgun Act 1993, The FAILED Feinstein ASWB of 2013.

I ask what are LEFT WINGERS so AFRAID of ?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nite people please leave your insult at the tone. I may respond tomorrow. Prolly won't. Cause i'm 'scerred'.

At the tone BEEP.

Beep.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Doesn't seem that way. Where is your Right Wing Hypocrisy thread?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96 sleep tight hope the lefties don't bite

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Night night cuddle up to your guns dude..they will make it all better for you.
Oh whats the matter? running from your own thread ahhhhh.
Oh and yes you are scared maybe the most afraid member on ATS.
edit on 20-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well we sure know the LEFT WING only stands up for 'freedom and liberty' of people they like. They sure don't for anyone else.

Kinda sounds like how some cults operate...

Liberals tell us that in their cult, and only within their cult, will man get the best health care, the highest wages, the best housing, the cleanest planet and the safest non-violent and completely united world of nations bannered under one government. Liberals tell us that basic human rights, such as the right to defend thy self against bodily harm is wrong and should be left solely to those whom the Liberal Cult deems as its guardians. The Liberal Cult tells us time and time again that the right to freely speak your mind should be limited to ideas in which the Liberal Cult agrees. Forget having a deviating opinion. That is frowned upon by the Liberal Cult.

Is Liberalism A Cult? Absolutely!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Swills

What's your evidence?

I second that.

I'm willing to entertain Neo's assertions, but let's see the evidence.

You are patient. I am not willing to entertain this. lol

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I wonder if Hillary will be in it for 8 years. Wow, 8 years of Obama then 8 years of Hillary. Sleep tite Neo.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Much has made the news the past week. A lot of it concerning muslims, and gays. So what I want to know is why is it that when it comes to other groups of people yall really don't give a ratts behind?

Let's take a rich person. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else....

What emotional garbage!
So, we need to protect the persecuted wealthy?
They have the cops!

Because one person is wealthy, many starve!
There are only so much resources!
When you take more than your share, when you are greedy and Faithlessly selfish, others suffer.
You NEED to be stopped, like any murderer!
And you equate this with the (Xtian) persecution of atheists and gays and other innocents (who also, "live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else", so did Hitler!)?
The poor old CEO struggling for his platinum handshake and tax breaks equates with another LGBT beaten to death?
Seriously?
You have to be trolling... or a Republikkkan!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
If liberals express their opinion it's free speech, but if a Xtian expresses theirs its hate and intolerance!

That is very often the truth!
Deal with it!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Nite people please leave your insult at the tone. I may respond tomorrow. Prolly won't. Cause i'm 'scerred'.

At the tone BEEP.

Beep.

Ha ha, nite Neo.

I have to say, after reading through this whole thread it's been entertaining.

I don't agree with everything you say Neo, but I gotta give you props for having the cajones to create this thread, while responding to tons of liberals for 11 pages now with very little voiced support from anyone else. You've done well by ignoring all the insults lol. Hypocricy is thriving everywhere, and yep, most refuse to see their own bs.

I support your right to voice your opinion, it's refreshing to see, as well as entertaining. Thanks!
edit on 20-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
This is where I take issue:

where their 'tolerance' begins, and ends.

No one seems to recognize when I stand up for Christians.

No one recognizes when I stand with and for police.

No one seems to recognize that I am one of the people on the forefront of the 2nd amendment debate.

But when I also stand for Muslims and LGBT rights, everyone notices.

Why the hypocrisy?

You might take a stand for some of those groups, but that isn't proof that you are not a bigot to some degree.
You may not even realize it if what is occurring with you is subconscious.
If you find out that someone is a conservative, a Republican or a Tea Party member, isn't it possible that you let that 'color' your opinion of them and let it make it easier for you to jump to conclusions about what they think and where they stand before you even know it?
I am not saying you are guilty of that, but I have had plenty of posts thrown my way because I am a 'Conservative' (I am a Libertarian), pro-life (pro-choice) and I am against any form of gun regulations (absolutely untrue).

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

What is hypocritical about insisting that all groups have the same rights? If people say "Black lives matter," it is not that other lives don't matter, but that some groups have forgotten that black lives matter too! If a black man kills a cop, he has a right to a fair trial. If a cop kills a black man, he also has a right to a fair trial... not a right to a cover up. Bankers have a right to make money if they invest wisely, provided they are willing to accept the risk. If they do not, they have no right to expect the taxpayer to bail them out.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Seriously? Umpteen mass shootings, the NRA and the gun industry getting obscenely rich by claiming (without a shred of proof) that 'Obama is coming for your guns! Better buy more guns then!' and idiots walking around with rifles next to public places just to exercise their Second Amendments rights (even though a well-regulated militia would tell them to go away as they were crazy) and you ask what the problem is?
None so blind as those who refuse to see. How depressing...

edit on 20-12-2015 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You might take a stand for some of those groups, but that isn't proof that you are not a bigot to some degree.

Correct. I am bigoted in my own way. The difference is that I am not using that bigotry to openly advocate for taking of other people's right and I stand-up for everyone's rights.....even if I disagree with them.

As we can see by the first few pages of this thread, the OP is bigoted and does not have the honesty or integrity to admit it. He does not want to stand for rights or freedoms unless he agrees with what you're using that freedom to do.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Oh look, neo is going around in circles again, i wonder why?

Looking for logic...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So neo starts another thread attacking people, uses half quotes, then calls people out for not thinking like him.

Rinse and repeat

Heh, well you'd know all about that huh?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Metallicus

Do you support gay rights?

What the heck is a "gay" right?

Is that like human rights? I support those.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join