It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Wing Hypocrisy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: aethertek

Thanks for the compliment.

But what did that have to do with the op ?

Bwahahahaha...... what does this entire thread have to do with the OP. By YOUR choice I may add. Damn, this is better than any comedy on right now.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

a reply to: aethertek

Thanks for the compliment.

But what did that have to do with the op ?

Bwahahahaha...... what does this entire thread have to do with the OP. By YOUR choice I may add. Damn, this is better than any comedy on right now.

Dunno if people thought it was so 'worthless' why bother replying ?

Other than that dreaded D.

Disparagement.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And here you are continuing to lump Left Wingers with Gun Free Zones as somehow discriminating against you, the deluded conservative when the truth is a Bush signed Gun Free Zones into law.

But this is to be expected from you because that's what you do, deflect and distort reality to make it fit into your narrow minded political thought bubble.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

No not just the second.

You just bring it up so much that it seems that way.

So you care about the rich paying taxes but aren't those laws also passed by the right or the "representatives" labeled "right"?

I mean it must suck for them since they can't seem to get a fair shake although, they (most anyway) never seem to ever really loose what they have. They must have an ace up their sleeve but, I think, it isn't you fighting so hard for them on the forums.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And here you are continuing to lump Left Wingers with Gun Free Zones as somehow discriminating against you, the deluded conservative when the truth is a Bush signed Gun Free Zones into law.

Yeah well there is not a single place in this country that should be a' constitutional free zone'.

I guess some people just don't get it.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I mean it must suck for them since they can't seem to get a fair shake although, they (most anyway) never seem to ever really loose what they have. They must have an ace up their sleeve but, I think, it isn't you fighting so hard for them on the forums.

This thread sure did not disappoint.

10 pages now of the party of tolerance showing just how tolerant of others they really are.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

This thread sure did not disappoint.

10 pages now of the party of tolerance showing just how tolerant of others they really are.

I guess it was just another post that you ignored:

originally posted by: intrepid

As I said.

We already have 4 of the dreaded D's.

Denial.

Dismissal.

Disparagement.

Deflection.

The thread tells the tale.

Well we all know you've got those rules down to a science.

The whole premise is flawed. You've lumped people by general political bent. Do you REALLY think there are no gay Republicans? Muslim Republicans?

And lastly, you are proving one thing..... what you and EVERYONE already knows. People will respond when called out. Don't pat yourself on the back for proving that.

I bolded it for you this time.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

We know LEFT WINGERS sure shouldn't pat themselves on the back.

Don't we.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yeah well there is not a single place in this country that should be a' constitutional free zone'.

I guess some people just don't get it.

What you don't get is that you're blaming Gun Free Zones on Left Wingers, claiming they are discriminatory against gun owners but that is just a fantasy created by you and fellow delusional Right Wingers. Alex Jones comes to mind.

Gun Free Zones were created to protect children at school so how selfish and irrational do you sound?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Why do you continue to bleat about the rich, after they have increased their wealth massively since the bailouts of 08/09. When We witnessed the biggest transfer of wealth from bottom to top in human history. Joe public bailing out financial institutions deemed too big to fail, with billions of dollars of tax payer money. The rich have never had it so good, I'm sure they don't need the sympathy of the moochers, yet you seem to want that, I just don't get it.

Gun ownership has never been so high under gun grabbing Obama. Yet we have never seen so many mass shootings of innocents this year it's almost a daily occurrence. It's become a way of life to Americans and its your fellow Americans doing most of the killings. I know your still upset about the last episode of NLBS and as a white Christian conservative are feeling like the most persecuted minority in the country. So you have my sympathy, but maybe it's time to take some of that conservative personal responsibility and stop shifting the blame onto scapegoats.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just buy another gun neo....maybe that will make you less afraid.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Right people.

'It's for the children' !!!!!!

Shame that only applies until they get out of the womb.

Then we are suppose to 'care'.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Why do you continue to bleat about the rich, a

Because they are American citizens just like muslims, and LGBT's.

After all RIGHTS are for ever one RIGHT ?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

What about the ones already kicking and crying for help now? maybe help them eh? maybe even the syrian refugee children eh?.
Nah they are MOOSLIMS.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I'm not part of either party. I don't even live in your country so I can't even be for either of them.

Just an onlooker seeing how you seem to be fooled by one of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Just buy another gun neo....maybe that will make you less afraid.

And LEFT WINGERS need to just make another LAW because their 'afraid'.

After all government is here to 'help' at the expense of other people.

Isn't that right ?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I will ask you what I have asked others.
Why are you so scared neo?.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Sorry not fooled by either.

That is what people are missing.

link   

What law have they made to take your guns?.

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I will ask you what I have asked others.
Why are you so scared neo?.

So your assuming just because they want to practice their RIGHTS.

That means FEAR ?

Nope.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join