It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Wing Hypocrisy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Much has made the news the past week. A lot of it concerning muslims, and gays. So what I want to know is why is it that when it comes to other groups of people yall really don't give a ratts behind?

Let's take a rich person. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a banker. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families,and have opes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a CEO. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a police officer. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a Christian. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Let's take a gun owner. They live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Not a single person in those groups is one bit different than Muslims, and LGBT's.

That people is the LEFT Wing hit list. See because when it comes right down too it. They. Their RIGHTS don't matter to the left.

Yes people LEFT WINGERS sure do love to talk the talk. They will scream bloody murder, about 'atrocity' after 'atrocity' being perpetrated against their protected groups like Muslims, Like LGBT's, but that is where their 'tolerance' begins, and ends.

Nonstop for the past week I have heard nothing, but how 'bigoted' the RIGHT is. When it is as clear as day the LEFT is no better.

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people,

Bigot
Post script:

I won't sink to the level of childishness telling people to leave because I don't like their opinion unlike some.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Good luck.

It's super hard for some to smell their own brand of bravo sierra.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You white male bigoted uneducated redneck racist homoislamophobe cis gendered christian loving pond scum..... I know I didn't cover all my bases but I just took care of about 5 pages, you're welcome.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're really reaching aren't you? Since you choose the simple definition to fit in with your thread here I'm gonna post the full definition from the same link.

Full Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I'll even finish the simple definition, which you cut off. Why not post it in its entirety?

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Now, the only group that qualifies in your little list there are Christians but please, provide us the evidence needed to show that Left Wingers are bigoted against them. Obviously, members of the Right Wing are bigoted against Muslims but I don't hear Clinton, Sanders, or that other guy talking about banning Christians or putting them in data bases. What's your evidence?
edit on 19-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Don't forget Republicans. Rumor has it, they live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Good luck.

It's super hard for some to smell their own brand of bravo sierra.

The problem is that that is already SO strong in this topic that another odor short of ammonia is probably not going to be noticeable.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What's your evidence?

I second that.

I'm willing to entertain Neo's assertions, but let's see the evidence.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

#AllLivesMatterExceptYours

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i dont agree with your definitions

move on to your next thread

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You're really reaching aren't you?

Nope this thread will tell the tale.

A self full filling observations.

The excuses already started.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Don't forget Republicans. Rumor has it, they live, and breathe just like anyone else. They have families, and have hopes, and dreams just like anyone else.

Do you have proof of this?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Hard to smell it over the entire premise that is a strawman and a huge generalization.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So neo starts another thread attacking people, uses half quotes, then calls people out for not thinking like him.

Rinse and repeat

link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Do you have proof of this?

Sure, I do.
Me.

+11 more 
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nonstop for the past week I have heard nothing, but how 'bigoted' the RIGHT is. When it is as clear as day the LEFT is no better.

The difference is that the left isn't against All LEO's, or All Bankers, or All Rich People, or All Christians. They just don't like the corrupt ones. The LEO's who raid the wrong houses and throw flash bangs in baby cribs and get away with it. The Bankers who rob the system and make everyone else pay for it. The Rich who cheat on paying their taxes by funneling money off shore. The Christians who use Religious Freedom as a shield to discriminate against others. They don't have a problem with anyone else. Just the cheats, liars, swindlers, etc. You know the corrupt.

They also don't like Radical Muslims either but have no problem with non radical Muslims. That's the part you're missing. Because you like to include everyone with a label as being the same doesn't mean everyone else does too. The world isn't that simple. Not everyone is the same even though they might be labeled the same.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As I said.

We already have 4 of the dreaded D's.

Denial.

Dismissal.

Disparagement.

Deflection.

The thread tells the tale.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Oh look, neo is going around in circles again, i wonder why?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The main difference in the 2 lists is that one of the lists is on the way out and is "old fashioned".
Therefore it would be "incorrect" to adhere to them or to aspire to them any longer.

This would be from an alien's perspective, pre se, looking down on our planet and studying the trends over the past 100 years.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

because we are not allowed to disagree with your opinion

totalitarian

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
As I said.

We already have 4 of the dreaded D's.

Denial.

Dismissal.

Disparagement.

Deflection.

The thread tells the tale.

Well we all know you've got those rules down to a science.

The whole premise is flawed. You've lumped people by general political bent. Do you REALLY think there are no gay Republicans? Muslim Republicans?

And lastly, you are proving one thing..... what you and EVERYONE already knows. People will respond when called out. Don't pat yourself on the back for proving that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join