It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aviv (ex-Israeli Mossad) Admit 'Easy to put truck bomb - As we did in London°

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

the arrogance of Terrorists just gets bolder and bolder in recent years. Take last Yr for instance, Juval Aviv admit Mossad put a truck bomb in London, emphasizing how are asy it was .

After a lifetime career as a Mossad terrorist, Aviv now serves as a 'counterterrorism' expert. Terrorism, counterterrorism - is there really any difference when it comes to Mossad and CIA.

Does either actually stop acts of Terror, or ensure there is terror to 'counter'?

(Oh yea its like to om a yr agoso its discreditable as old news)

edit on 19-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
LOL

He blew it on that one !!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well they were just defending themselves. That's Israel's fall to excuse for everything they do.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

ISIS, Al Qaeda and indeed all extremists can only hope and aspire to the achievements and methodology of Mossad. Between them and the CIA, there is no greater threat to humanity on the planet.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"It's easy to put a truck bomb, as we did... as happened in London.. and happens in Iraq, or Israel on a weekly basis."

The terrorists are clearly winning, and are receiving billions in aid from the US taxpayer.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think perhaps it would be easy to place explosive devices in "some more" "Free Toyota 4WDs" and "give" them to ISIS.

Wait, Watch, Boom, Bye.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The arrogance that it takes to boldly state what this murderer stated on live television is a clear indication of the war on common sense.

I am still trying to figure out how genocide (against the Palestinians) has taken the role of defense!

If only Orwell would have been wrong!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Since the random double post happened I shall continue....

With the history of false flags that Mossad has been proven to be guilty of, you are either being payed to be ignorant or you simply do no have the skill set necessary to weed through the massive amount of disinfo available online.

No wonder here in Murica, they seek to eliminate the ability to critically think!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Only one little problem here, THERE HASN'T been a truck bomb in London, so what exactly was he admitting to?

This is a highly edited clip I do believe, and I think what he is saying is that it would be as easy to put a truck bomb in London as happens in Iraq etc. not that one has been placed there.

Last time there was a truck bomb was 1993 planted by the IRA

The BS on this site gets worse every

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PrinceDreamer

Could he be referring to the bomb placed on the bus that went off at Tavistock Square?

edit on 20-12-2015 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
a reply to: PrinceDreamer

Could he be referring to the bomb placed on the bus that went off at Tavistock Square?

Well, no, because that was on a bus, not a truck and it was placed there by a suicide bomber. Traditionally, a truck bomb is an enormous device, as seen in 1993.

Personally, I think this clip is being misrepresented. It's a slip of the tongue from a person to whom English isn't his first language. Unless of course someone can point us to a "truck bomb" that has been planted in London that somehow escaped my attention?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
"It's easy to put a truck bomb, as we did... as happened in London.. and happens in Iraq, or Israel on a weekly basis."

Thank you for quoting those words.
They are more likely to mean "As we did in one place and somebody else did in London", making the specific claim in the title inaccurate.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
Unless of course someone can point us to a "truck bomb" that has been planted in London that somehow escaped my attention?

I can certainly remember at least one news story from the IRA days about a lorry being filled with "fertiliser", not exploding because it was discovered in good time. [Ah, that must have been the 1993 episode that you've already mentioned]
To me, "fertiliser" means manure, so the idea that it made the perfect explosive material for a bomb was always difficult to grasp.
edit on 20-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yeah, that's the one. They did find it but it exploded anyway, but after an evacuation. The IRA were generally quite good about bombs placed in civvie area's, they usually gave a warning.

As for the "fertilizer", it's any nitrate based fertilizer (so a chemical one not an organic one).. Mix it with some extra ingredients and you have yourself a powerful explosive.

(post by MaxMech removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Here's the full video..

Not sure why you or anyone would be happy with a snipped, shortened version when the full video is readily available. Almost like there's some sort of agenda...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason
I think it is more a link to who trained the IRA. There methodology used by the IRA is the same as Mossad

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Almost like there's some sort of agenda...

Well as we have been seeing here lately there is...

Anything that can be used to bash the US and Israel will be used and posted here.

It really is amazing to watch.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

No wonder here in Murica, they seek to eliminate the ability to critically think!

Speak for yourself.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: stumason
I think it is more a link to who trained the IRA. There methodology used by the IRA is the same as Mossad

And yet there is zero evidence of Mossad ever training the IRA. In fact, the SAS worked with Mossad in activities against the IRA.

The IRA got the bulk of their training from Libya and Palestinians, with the majority of their funding from "Irish" sympathizers in the USA. If anything, Mossad would have been working against the IRA due to their links with Arab terrorists.

How you can possibly even claim that the IRA and Mossad have "similar" methodology is a mystery. For starters, much of how Mossad (and any other Intelligence service for that matter) operates is hardly well publicised. Unless of course you're referring to their use of car bombs as a form of assassination but that's a stretch - lots of different and competing groups use this method.

In short, you're grasping at straws.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join