It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atoms have consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Atoms have consciousness and subconscious

Atoms know everything because they are always looking at us.
Megalithic ruins are made up of atoms.
Therefore atoms told the reason why they were made.

More: details.ml...

Rock arts all over the world depict Stone men.

The murals of Egypt show Stone men taught humans.

Ancient people can't make the work of Megalithic civilization. It is impossible for ancient people to make such megalithic civilization, because longevity of ancient people was extremely short and their population was too small.
As the stone is too heavy, they were not able to lift them up without heavy equipments.
Did they have heavy equipments?
No.
No other explanation but the information of the universe can explain why megalithic civilization exists on the earth.

More: details.ml...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Aren't we all just a bunch of atoms looking at other atoms? I'd have to say that atoms do have consciousness, we're proof of it.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Aren't we all just a bunch of atoms looking at other atoms? I'd have to say that atoms do have consciousness, we're proof of it.

Define consciousness

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

The thing that is seeing and thinking.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The thing that is seeing and thinking.

That's called a brain

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think you may benefit from taking a beginner's physics class, or 3.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Or slow down on the meds.........ahem.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Crystals can hold knowledge and possibly a record of beliefs. But I doubt if they can have consciousness.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

More than that, atoms themselves are really just misunderstood packets of condensed energy/information which is itself just a locally-manifested result of higher-order non-local wave functions. Quantum mechanics proves the universe operates non-locally, but the nature of our truncated consciousness prevents us from experiencing that, so we rely instead on wave-collapsed augmentations of that raw, energetic landscape. At least in our left-brained mode of consciousness. Right-brained thinking seems to accommodate that non-linear "raw reality" a bit more closely. But it's still nowhere near how actual reality works, according to experimental data. Probing the full potential of consciousness has, however, yielded some fascinating insights.

I think the following two videos are great at laying a groundwork for a working theory of consciousness.

Jacques Vallee - A Theory of Everything (Else)

Edgar Mitchell - Quantum Hologram and Remote Viewing

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't think atoms have consciousness, but they are governed by a computer program to which consciousness is connected.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JWagg
Atoms have consciousness

It is not that 'atoms have Consciousness', it is that the entire Universe is One Consciousness, every point in the Universe is Consciousness!
No matter what 'object' is floating by, Consciousness exists there.
The object does not 'have' Consciousness, it IS Consciousness!
Consciousness is where I am, where the sun is, where a rock is, where deep space is, everywhere in the Universe!

Existence = the complete Universe = Nature = Reality = Consciousness = Truth = Love = 'Self!' = God = Brahman = Tao = ... etc....
ALL INCLUSIVE!!
'One'!

Every point in the Universe is a unique momentary Conscious Perspective (Soul), perceiving the One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Reality/Self!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

Source

Lets see:
Quantum Mechanics? Check!
Conscience? Check!

Ohh, SRT and Quantum Computing are missing, still.. You could notch up your spiel another one or two levels, it seems!

/sarc

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Even a dead person can have a brain, that doesn't mean they can see anything though.

top topics

join