It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Society of Corona Norco knows more about shooting than they say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The dates are not adding up. The Islamic Society of Corona Norco has stated that they have no idea who Enrique Marquez is. That he had been there in since 2012 or prior. CAIR backed up this story

“He maybe attended three or four years ago…no longtime members could remember his face at prayers, ” Bahghani said in a telephone interview.

Bahghani said the mosque in Corona is part of the “Shura Council of Southern California and is an Interfaith center.” The current imam is Sheikh Obeir, who joined their center in 2013, “so he would not know Enrique Marquez.… prior to 2013, we had a rotating series of leaders who led prayers.”

Problem is, that Marquez got married at that same mosque in 2014. You are going to tell me that NO one remembers a converted Hispanic who was there with other members?

Marquez, 24, married 25-yearold Mariya Chernykh, the sister of Tatiyana, on November 29, 2014 and lists his married address as the same property owned by the shooter’s 30-year-old brother, Raheel Farook.

Link 1
Link 2

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hmm. My birth place is Corona and I grew up in Norco. This is rather interesting to me. I'm going to look further into this.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
CAIR knows much more than they are letting on. they are the political arm of the underground Islamic Militia to which the SB shooters were part of.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

right....

plus the whole Islamic System is not going to be open about avowed Jihadists comings & goings... that info is sensitive and tactical to the Religion Army-of-Islam

new topics

top topics

join