It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN's Ban Ki-Moon accuses Israel of 'breeding' Palestinian terror attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Actually israeli arabs and pro Palestinian parties in the Israeli governmentmake up 20 to 30% of the Knesset.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Here you go buddy. This will help you understand.

www.mfa.gov.il...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: dashen

Okay, well if you want Hamas destroyed and terrorism brought to a stand still then you should be all for ending the occupation, stop the illegal settlements, and Jewish extremists from attacking and stealing Palestinian land. Curb those activities and a road for peace can begin.

History.

Reference "Black September" in Jordan. And Jordan welcomed them.

I wouldn't surrender an inch. For what purpose? Will they ever stop short of the total destruction if Israel?

Is anything less than driving the Jews into the sea acceptable? If so, let's hear them profess Israel's right to exist.

If Palestinians were to lay down their guns,rockets, and bombs tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down their arms, there would be a massacre and no Israel.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It figures that the U.N. and the OP would blame the victims and support the terrorists and their tactics. It is pretty obvious that those that sympathize with the terrorists are a large part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

According to an Israeli gov't website and History the land is there's? How shocking, please continue to disprove it because that source is laughable.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Right, because it's my so called sympathy that is the root cause for terrorism against Israel. Israel is of course absolved from any responsibility. Your responses are very predictable.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

According to an Israeli gov't website and History the land is there's? How shocking, please continue to disprove it because that source is laughable.

theirs*

Could you please show me information that discredits the information on the source I have provided to you?

Sounds like you don't care to learn or understand the truth about the situation. You just want to be a rebel and jump on the "blame the Jews" bandwagon. Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

Right, because it's my so called sympathy that is the root cause for terrorism against Israel. Israel is of course absolved from any responsibility. Your responses are very predictable.

Probably they are predictable because he is right.

www.palestinefacts.org...

Jordan Expels the PLO in 1970
Why did Jordan expel the PLO in 1970?

By 1970, Palestinians, both Jordanian citizens and refugees, were almost as numerous in Jordan as King Hussein's own Bedouins. Arafat used the estimated 20,000 Palestine Liberation Organization fighters in Jordan to exercise control over much of the Palestinian population. In many parts of the country, he was the de facto government.

Jordan was seen as a waystation toward defeat of Israel and a united Palestinian Arab state encompassing Israel and Jordan. As many Palestinian Arabs put it: "the road to Tel Aviv lies through Amman". On September 6, 1970 militant factions of the PLO hijacked four foreign planes. They flew three to Dawson's Field in PLO-controlled northern Jordan and one to Cairo.

European governments secured the release of the hostage passangers by agreeing to release PLO terrorists from their prisons. The PLO then blew up the planes. King Hussein decided it was time to act. Throughout September the Jordanian military launched attacks to push the PLO out of Jordan, attacks now called "Black September" by the PLO.

Casualty reports are uncertain, but hundreds or perhaps thousands of PLO fadayeen were killed in the fighting and large numbers of Palestinian Arab civilians died as well. Arafat retreated to northern Jordan, close to his Syrian sponsors. Within 10 months the PLO were driven out of Jordan completely, and re-established themselves in Lebanon, a choice that led to eventual disaster for Lebanon.

Up to 15,000 Palestinian militants and civilians were killed, swaths of Palestinian towns and refugee camps, where the PLO had massed weapons, leveled, the PLO leadership decimated, and between 50,000 and 100,000 people were left homeless.
edit on 19-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I see the problem with this already :

UN's Ban Ki-Moon accuses Israel of 'breeding' Palestinian terror attacks

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What is a Jew? I'm not trying to sound like a person making a joke on here, I'm serious. "The Jews." I don't know what this is or why they are more persecuted than say, aborigines. Ive read a few of their texts. Everyone was always "rushing in to steal their best and most beautiful." ??

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs
What is a Jew? I'm not trying to sound like a person making a joke on here, I'm serious. "The Jews." I don't know what this is or why they are more persecuted than say, aborigines. Ive read a few of their texts. Everyone was always "rushing in to steal their best and most beautiful." ??

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That tells me stuff happened and a lot of people got hurt. It doesn't tell me why.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Oh, grammar police, fun.

Your only source is the Israeli gov't who of course are the only ones saying all of their settlements are legal. Meanwhile, the rest of the world accuses Israel of creating and building illegal settlements. It's literally Israel vs the World on this issue so if you're a hardcore Israeli gov't supporter it's obvious what stance you're gonna take so clearly our conversation will produce nothing.

It's ironic because you don't sound like you wanna learn anything while you blame it on the Palestinians. Just so you know, I'm not blaming the Jews. That's a typical responses from someone like yourself. I recognize Israel and its right to exist. What I'm criticizing is its government, not Jewish people.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Oh, grammar police, fun.

Your only source is the Israeli gov't who of course are the only ones saying all of their settlements are legal. Meanwhile, the rest of the world accuses Israel of creating and building illegal settlements. It's literally Israel vs the World on this issue so if you're a hardcore Israeli gov't supporter it's obvious what stance you're gonna take so clearly our conversation will produce nothing.

It's ironic because you don't sound like you wanna learn anything while you blame it on the Palestinians. Just so you know, I'm not blaming the Jews. That's a typical responses from someone like yourself. I recognize Israel and its right to exist. What I'm criticizing is its government, not Jewish people.

If Israel stopped all military activities, the entire country would be gone by morning.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Huh? You're bringing up a military conflict from the 70's? How is this relevant?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

That is such BS. You make it sound as if the IDF disappears or something. If Israel ceases their occupation, ceases their land grab, and kicks Netanyahu out of power maybe a real peace path can occur. Netanyahu has no interest in peace, he's said it himself (although he later back peddled). Settlement's have increased dramatically under his watch and continue to do so. He's a major problem.

Continuing down this road stealing land, destroying the Palestinian economy, and occupying them (checkpoints, etc) isn't gonna stop their random desperate acts of violence, it's only going to increase it. If Israel doesn't want peace then by all means continue doing what you're doing.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That is such BS. You make it sound as if the IDF disappears or something. If Israel ceases their occupation, ceases their land grab, and kicks Netanyahu out of power maybe a real peace path can occur. Netanyahu has no interest in peace, he's said it himself (although he later back peddled). Settlement's have increased dramatically under his watch and continue to do so. He's a major problem.

Continuing down this road stealing land, destroying the Palestinian economy, and occupying them (checkpoints, etc) isn't gonna stop their random desperate acts of violence, it's only going to increase it. If Israel doesn't want peace then by all means continue doing what you're doing.

No, Abbas and his buddy Hamas are destroying Palestine. Not to mention the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (terrorist org) which is an extremely hostile enemy to Israel and the west in general.

Palestinian militants who hide among civilians to increase the causalities of the innocent are destroying Palestine. They don't care about their own people. Their only purpose is to fight a senseless holy war.

Again, show me some proof of Israel's wrong doing.

Palestine wants peace? How about they stop with the circus act. Abbas and Hamas are playing a game. They probably think it's funny. If they cared, they'd put the effort into ridding their land of the terrorist groups. But they don't. They like them. They use them to play their little game.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
..."the entire country would begone by morning and propagandizing!"

you don't really believe this do you?

edit on 19-12-2015 by breakingbs because: an oops

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ban ki moon. is a puppet. And if he isnt then he is woefully un educated about the"palestinian" peoples origins and is buying into the lies. Does h enot believe Arafatt and former PLO leaderships when they said the palestinian poeple is a lie?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Everyone and every THING is a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join