It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich just dropped the bomb on the GOP 2016 Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow
His success in the business world is mediocre at best.

$10,000,000,000.00, such a mediocre business success. That must mean even disappointing business success comes in at about 6 or 7 figures then you'd say?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow
Nobody is scared of Trump. The guy is a blow hard. A loud mouthed fraud. The only reason why all of the other candidates keep talking about him is because they have no other choice - Trump is dominating the air space like a train wreck reality show. Not because of actual ideas. He's no different than the newest viral .gif of someone getting slapped at a bar.
His success in the business world is mediocre at best. He talks the loudest because he has the least credentials. All the crap he's promising his followers, he will not, I repeat, WILL NOT be able to deliver on it.
It doesn't matter anyways. Mark my words- Donald Trump will never, ever, ever, be elected to any office in any capacity in the public sector. Ever. The liberal kick-back will be way too strong. The millennials will turn out in droves to make sure he never sees office. And if these other GOP candidates keep saying they're going to overturn gay marriage laws - they might as well kiss their chances goodbye as well.

Two things; I'm going to keep this prognostication and we'll see how true it really is come next year.

Secondly, the gay vote will not lose (or win) an election, at least not on 'marriage' discussion. They're active and make a lot of noise on a regional and state level, but at the national level they are statistically irrelevant. Not taking a position either way (because I don't have one really), but rather just stating the realities of the matter.

His success in the business world is mediocre at best.

So your mode of transportation must be a private A380, and not a lowly private 757 then, right?

edit on 12/24/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
a reply to: olaru12

What was wrong with Mayberry?

Mayberry is confused because two Libertarians (Trump and Sanders)

Wait. Are you saying Trump and Sanders are Libertarians???

YES; they are, as epitomize the far left and far right: both extreme opposing sides that the Libertarian argument accepts/upholds as freedom to believe given to Americans (Libertarian thought) combines both; the extreme positions of the Republican and Democratic Parties in one party.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The thing I found most interesting is Gingrich's fairly flippant use of the term 'Washington Elites'. The fact that he is even using that term tells me that those guys actually see themselves that way, instead of elected officials supposed to serve the people. The terms should be The Elite American People and the Washington Public Servants. That is what the politicians in the current established order actually need to understand, IMHO.
edit on 30/12/2015 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join