It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich just dropped the bomb on the GOP 2016 Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: neo96

It is not so much as Newt saying it as much as it being an establishment GOP member actually being honest about how the election is shoring up so far.

Newt is the quintessential representative of the GOP.

A man that would walk out on his wife for another woman, while his wife was in the hospital with cancer.

realchange.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I thought that was Algore??
a reply to: olaru12

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: matafuchs

elementalgrove; (not the olive grove?).Oh how fun it is to try and figure out the psychological warfare that is being waged against the masses!

This place is designed for chaos (growth).

elementalgrove: What we see happening in the political arena of America is a circus sideshow that can be summed up by the confusion of the elite. They are not sure how to continue the psy-ops against the masses. What they are experiencing is the first time, in a very long time, a lack of control of their subjects.

Something is outsmarting them, finally? This would be called as you say expanded awareness (not a pet rock fad).

element: No one is beyond the reach of the elite, they control the media so they can literally create whatever version of reality the wish.

Not so anymore; as Drudge and many others similar exist to be attacked.

element: What gives me hope, is my belief that there are certain factions within the elite who have a different mindset. It does not take a rocket scientist to use the available information to connect the dots that need to be connected. Within the oligarch's of the world, who have consolidated power I believe there is a coup de tat happening that we will never hear about, it will happen incrementally and with the expanded awareness of the masses, help to liberate us from the nonsense of needing someone to take care of us.

Without knowing this; they place the idea of 'abandoned by God latchkey child' in play (someone has to pay for Gods inattention; back child support).

edit on 20-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

What was wrong with Mayberry?

Probably not enough feminist, homosexuals and multiculturalism for that poster in Mayberry.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The American populous doesnt trust a single politician in DC and it was bad before but now Obama has just made that worse by a factor of 10x.

A large majority of citizens put their faith in the current "mouthpiece Potus" who had never accomplished much of anything significant in his life, that came with many empty promises only to get elected then like every other Potus before him, he reneged on his promises, and started on his own (and masters) agenda only he is much much worse than any previous president.

Obama single handed ruined the confidence of every American voter in the USA political system. Bush and Cheney were bad enough but Obama had killed it.

People want Trump because generally he is not full of idealistic promise and political bull# talk and is telling America what we want to hear which is primarily he can fix the country and undo all the BS from the last 7 years.

We are all fed up with DC.

IMO they wont let Trump anywhere near the whitehouse because he is not a DC, tow the line, team player and will disrupt the good old boys DC network.

edit on 20-12-2015 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fishy6
. IMO they wont let Trump anywhere near the whitehouse because he is not a DC, tow the line, team player and will disrupt the good old boys DC network.

What if Trump and Sanders ran together on an Independent ticket (have to contrive the animal to represent).

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

That would be your opinion. Unlike Reagan, Bernie obviously has all his marbles and is in excellent health. And he's well loved.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Sanders is too damn old and decrepit.

Same age as Reagan in his second term.

Yes, and Reagan had Alzheimer's at the time.

Sanders is too old.

Hillary is no spring chicken.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Sanders is too damn old and decrepit.

Same age as Reagan in his second term.

Yes, and Reagan had Alzheimer's at the time.

Sanders is too old.

Hillary is no spring chicken.

One can vote for other many younger fresher thinking Spring Chickens sitting just this side of the right side of the LEFT 'cluckking' fence of division.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
They did not learn when Ross Perot was holding 39% of the vote at one time beating the GOP and DNC. Why did they not learn? Because Perot like Trump garner lost of early press but, when it comes down to it people get start to want more than just vague promises. And Perot like Trump never offer anything more. In the people will ask, so what can these guys really do in office if they can not get along either political party.

I don't know about that....Perot wouldn't have signed NAFTA into law....I wish I could have a do over on that one

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

That would have taken 60 more million votes to win (not forgetting the electoral college which would/WILL have outsmarted you as the popular voters).
edit on 22-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nobody is scared of Trump. The guy is a blow hard. A loud mouthed fraud. The only reason why all of the other candidates keep talking about him is because they have no other choice - Trump is dominating the air space like a train wreck reality show. Not because of actual ideas. He's no different than the newest viral .gif of someone getting slapped at a bar.
His success in the business world is mediocre at best. He talks the loudest because he has the least credentials. All the crap he's promising his followers, he will not, I repeat, WILL NOT be able to deliver on it.
It doesn't matter anyways. Mark my words- Donald Trump will never, ever, ever, be elected to any office in any capacity in the public sector. Ever. The liberal kick-back will be way too strong. The millennials will turn out in droves to make sure he never sees office. And if these other GOP candidates keep saying they're going to overturn gay marriage laws - they might as well kiss their chances goodbye as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

What is your dream ticket?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, I agree; it's a good start. However, the American people need to be vary wary of what is happening here. This whole Trump thing could also be playing right into the GOP's hands. What the American people need to be watching for is NOT allowing Trump to get squeezed out at the end by the GOP establishment and once again forcing the American public into voting for 'the lesser of two evils'.

You see the establishment (both Democrats and Republicans) don't really care if they truly "win", they only care that they get the office and maintain the establishment status quo (which is the same as saying 'maintain the deception of the American people).

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think that is what the GOP is very afraid of. If it was someone other than Trump, I think they would be putting the squeeze on very hard behind the scenes. The GOP is aligning and I think it is an internal conflict because you have many GOP insiders who are coming around and saying that he is the best chance to beat a Democratic candidate but if he was elected there would be no control.

Big Business knows that they cannot buy Trump and his lobbyists which is why the Bush camp is going nuts right now....

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
You want to send a message... leave the two parties, help get a third party on the ballot and vote all those crooks out..

ANYONE in either party is not to be trusted.. they will put party politics before the people and should lose their jobs.

This is the only peaceful pathway forward. The two dominant parties can be thrown out if the voters rebel at the ballot box and the results are undeniably clear. If results are tight, the party elite will use the courts to invalidate votes and do everything they can to retain power. Nick Hanauer, an internet billionaire, wrote an open letter to his fellow billionaires. He sees a coming revolution that will end either with a brutal Soviet-style police state or violence and class warfare. He sees this for America, and he is trying to warn his fellows that they need to change a little bit so that they may continue to live their gilded lives. Sadly, his fellows in the 0.1% are not listening. The two parties are now completely owned by big money, in some cases by the same owners. They do not want to share power any more than they do want to share wealth. This will end badly for all.

How did the republic get to this point? The checks and balances have failed. The system can still be saved, but we are nearing the point where it becomes irretrievable. I just hope the middle class will wake up and start voting in their own best interests.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow
Nobody is scared of Trump. The guy is a blow hard. A loud mouthed fraud. The only reason why all of the other candidates keep talking about him is because they have no other choice - Trump is dominating the air space like a train wreck reality show. Not because of actual ideas. He's no different than the newest viral .gif of someone getting slapped at a bar.
His success in the business world is mediocre at best. He talks the loudest because he has the least credentials. All the crap he's promising his followers, he will not, I repeat, WILL NOT be able to deliver on it.
It doesn't matter anyways. Mark my words- Donald Trump will never, ever, ever, be elected to any office in any capacity in the public sector. Ever. The liberal kick-back will be way too strong. The millennials will turn out in droves to make sure he never sees office. And if these other GOP candidates keep saying they're going to overturn gay marriage laws - they might as well kiss their chances goodbye as well.

One thing I have learned in Politics...

Never say never. You really need to get out more.

Hillary couldn't get elected dog catcher.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow

I thought the same some months ago. I figured Trump was a flash in the pan. I am starting to change my mind, though. He still has far more support than I believed possible, especially this late in the game. I cannot explain it other than more and more people are realizing that the party-selected candidates are all corrupt, and they want something - nay, anything - different. If the parties succeed in beating Trump and Sanders in the primaries, what support would a Trump / Sanders independent ticket in the general have? It isn't about policy, I believe, it is about corruption. For all their insanity, Trump and Sanders are thought of as outsiders that haven't been bought. That might attract an odd coalition of voters.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

What was wrong with Mayberry?

Mayberry is confused because two Libertarians (Trump and Sanders)

Wait. Are you saying Trump and Sanders are Libertarians???

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fishy6
The American populous doesnt trust a single politician in DC

And yet the overwhelming majority of Congress will be re-elected next year as usual.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join