It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reikuro's Avatars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ok, not as good as Mac's, but realize I'm only 12, and I haven't used Photoshop in a while (it had been broken for a long time) and even when I did use it, I never made avatars untill now, so if you need an avatar just post here and I can try to make one for you (alltho if you want really good ones go to some of the other members and I cant do gifs, my last gif turned out...really...bad...you really dont want to know) or talk to me in chat
but here are some of them

and right now Im working on more of them, lately I have had an obession with Riku from Kingdom Hearts (the one with long hair) and Rockman (also known as Megaman on american tv) Hope ya like

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Keep it up! They look good

It's fun to mess around and play with them...It's my form of catharsis while at work...

What program are you using?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
they look good

this one is my favourite:

[edit on 6-1-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
very good Reikuro

my fave is the first one you used for your avatar

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Daystar]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Currently I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS, I even have a book for it around somewhere...it tells you how to do a bunch of cool things and theres allways www.good-tutorials.com I really like that site

I got more ^_^ my obsession with the Phantom of the Opera movie lives on , and I have good news I can watch the Phantom of the Opera movie at home now ^_^ dont ask how I got it, my brother got it for me, he has connections

But ya UK, I like that one too, I was fiddling around with the background and I saw that so I was like "Dang...gotta keep that for the background ^_^

Here are my new Phantom of the Opera ones:

and the last one

please excuse me while I got watch Phantom of the Opera (again XD) while eating my MC Donalds Chicken Ceaser Salad (I know I know its bad for me but it tastes good ^_^)

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
WAIT! I made another Phantom of the Opera one ^_^ dun worry there will be PLENTY more

^_^ I think that one is my favorite phantom one ^_^ Well...I like all of mine, even if they came out really bad in my eyes I still like my work

NOTE: I sorta cheated on the Phantom of the Opera ones, All I did is add lyrics to the song cause when I tried to put a different back ground on em they all came out messed up
but ya, all the characters belong to the people who created them no matter what I say >.> -glares at her closet- You better stay in there Riku!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Drum roll please -insert drum roll here-

I have made a NWO squirrel/wave ava ^_^

JAK

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Good work Reikuro

Regarding my favourite I would have to agree with UK Wizard.

Jack

new topics

top topics

join