The first delta wing aircraft I posted is took from this link
, you two are speak English
as mother language, I think you will give the answer more accurate than me.
Then I have to say Wombat done surprising again to me, even Chinese fans didn't know so many as you, no wonder you are a compentent avaition editor
who are admirable.:up
All of those aeroplane you can find by these link:
2) exactly again
3) shoudu-1 which you also translate meaningly to capital-1 also direct beijing
4) correct. yes we modified from Yak12 as a seaplane called Feilong-1 which means flying-dragon
5) factually we modified from CZECH AE-45 as Songhua River-1 the river can be found in our Heilongjiang province.
7) The name showed on airframe but I take advantage of you don't read Chinese
actually the name you may can see at nose called Yanan-1
8) Heilongjiang -1 or Heilong River -1, did you remember I mentioned Heilongjiang province?
Yes it is the name of this one
9) Red flage-1 or hongqi-1 these meaning is same in Chinese.
10) This rotor called Yanan-1 named as a cradle of red revolution.
11) this rotor built by an univercity called M16 showed on tail but you don't know
By the way the first link you can see some series number as   ..... you click them to turn next page (下一页）. in which 年 means year,
月 means month, 日 means day, 试飞成功 follow the date means first flew successfully, so 1958年12 月16 日试飞成功 means successfully
first flew at 16th Dec. 1958.
[edit on 24-2-2006 by emile]